Fiance is a SLUT

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:56 PM by Guest Rating: +69|-78

I have recently renunited with an old friend whom I am now engaged to.  I can say we truly love each other and it was love at first site 20 years ago.  SHe is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful and loving and very loyal to me (In her own way) but an insance sex drive.  I brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and she was very nervous and apprehensive at first.  That was about a dozen guys ago and a calendar yera.  Since We have been dating she has slept with a black man, chinese, british, and two others.  She fucked a total of 5 in 12 months and was with about aonther 8 making out etc.  It has made our sex life amazing and she gets sexually satisfied as needed.

Comments

Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:57 AM
ALF

A one-sided open relationship?  You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Friday, February 3, 2017 5:48 PM
Mr2Kinky

That's awesome man.. my wife and I did something similar.. I'd love to share stories if you want.

Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Davo

Well done. Sounds a lot like us. Does she fuck bareback?

Friday, April 7, 2017 1:09 AM

whoa

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +104|-99
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +34|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..