Fiance is a SLUT

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:56 PM by Guest Rating: +58|-64

I have recently renunited with an old friend whom I am now engaged to.  I can say we truly love each other and it was love at first site 20 years ago.  SHe is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful and loving and very loyal to me (In her own way) but an insance sex drive.  I brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and she was very nervous and apprehensive at first.  That was about a dozen guys ago and a calendar yera.  Since We have been dating she has slept with a black man, chinese, british, and two others.  She fucked a total of 5 in 12 months and was with about aonther 8 making out etc.  It has made our sex life amazing and she gets sexually satisfied as needed.

Comments

Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:57 AM
ALF

A one-sided open relationship?  You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Friday, February 3, 2017 5:48 PM
Mr2Kinky

That's awesome man.. my wife and I did something similar.. I'd love to share stories if you want.

Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Davo

Well done. Sounds a lot like us. Does she fuck bareback?

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

raised her kids +13|-11
Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +33|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..