http://prisudenrecept.site/fluconazol-pris.htm, http://kobproducent.site/køb-carbamazepin.cgi, http://bivirkninger.site/dulcolax-bivirkninger.shtml, http://skibsfart.site/imurel-skibsfart.htm, http://terapigenerisk.site/progesteron-terapi.htm,

Fiance is a SLUT

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:56 PM by Guest Rating: +66|-75

I have recently renunited with an old friend whom I am now engaged to.  I can say we truly love each other and it was love at first site 20 years ago.  SHe is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful and loving and very loyal to me (In her own way) but an insance sex drive.  I brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and she was very nervous and apprehensive at first.  That was about a dozen guys ago and a calendar yera.  Since We have been dating she has slept with a black man, chinese, british, and two others.  She fucked a total of 5 in 12 months and was with about aonther 8 making out etc.  It has made our sex life amazing and she gets sexually satisfied as needed.

Comments

Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:57 AM
ALF

A one-sided open relationship?  You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Friday, February 3, 2017 5:48 PM
Mr2Kinky

That's awesome man.. my wife and I did something similar.. I'd love to share stories if you want.

Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Davo

Well done. Sounds a lot like us. Does she fuck bareback?

Friday, April 7, 2017 1:09 AM

whoa

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..