http://markenavnog.website/imurel-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/marevan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/novynette-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amilorid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bromocriptin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Fiance is a SLUT

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:56 PM by Guest Rating: +70|-79

I have recently renunited with an old friend whom I am now engaged to.  I can say we truly love each other and it was love at first site 20 years ago.  SHe is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful and loving and very loyal to me (In her own way) but an insance sex drive.  I brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and she was very nervous and apprehensive at first.  That was about a dozen guys ago and a calendar yera.  Since We have been dating she has slept with a black man, chinese, british, and two others.  She fucked a total of 5 in 12 months and was with about aonther 8 making out etc.  It has made our sex life amazing and she gets sexually satisfied as needed.

Comments

Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:57 AM
ALF

A one-sided open relationship?  You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Friday, February 3, 2017 5:48 PM
Mr2Kinky

That's awesome man.. my wife and I did something similar.. I'd love to share stories if you want.

Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Davo

Well done. Sounds a lot like us. Does she fuck bareback?

Friday, April 7, 2017 1:09 AM

whoa

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +210|-61
12K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +45|-20
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..