Fiance is a SLUT

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, January 30, 2017 5:56 PM by Guest Rating: +75|-82

I have recently renunited with an old friend whom I am now engaged to.  I can say we truly love each other and it was love at first site 20 years ago.  SHe is an amazing woman, smart, beautiful and loving and very loyal to me (In her own way) but an insance sex drive.  I brought up the idea of a one sided open relationship and she was very nervous and apprehensive at first.  That was about a dozen guys ago and a calendar yera.  Since We have been dating she has slept with a black man, chinese, british, and two others.  She fucked a total of 5 in 12 months and was with about aonther 8 making out etc.  It has made our sex life amazing and she gets sexually satisfied as needed.

Comments

Thursday, February 2, 2017 9:57 AM
ALF

A one-sided open relationship?  You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.

Friday, February 3, 2017 5:48 PM
Mr2Kinky

That's awesome man.. my wife and I did something similar.. I'd love to share stories if you want.

Monday, February 13, 2017 11:35 PM
Davo

Well done. Sounds a lot like us. Does she fuck bareback?

Friday, April 7, 2017 1:09 AM

whoa

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

21K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..