Found him with other woman while pregnant

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, July 28, 2016 11:03 PM by Ashley Rating: +13|-3

We have been married for almost 4 years. We have a 2.5 year old daughter. And I'm currently 38 weeks pregnant with our second. He has been lying to me more and more over the past year or so. About little things here and there. And he was talking more about this female coworker than he ever talked about anyone.

He works odd hours and usually gets off work between 2-3a.m., and earlier on Fridays. Last Friday he told me it was going to be a late night. I waited up until almost 2 in the morning for him to get home. I finally went to bed, and woke up just after 5 to let my dog out and to pee. I found his lunhbox on our table, but not his work boots. I looked all over the house for him. Didn't find him anywhere. I was also having a hard time getting my dog to come back in. It was while I was waiting for her to come in that I saw something in the grass on the other side of our camper across the yard. It wasn't moving like an animal so I decided to go see what it was. It was there that I found him lying in the grass with this female coworker. They were making out, she had her leg on him and his hand was on her leg.

I am absolutely devastated. When she left and he came inside, I could tell right away that he'd been drinking. Then he told me he went to the bar with her and then for a drive with her that night, before bringing her to our home. And then he began blaming me for it. Because I spent money trying a new company. Because I was too hormonal and yelled a lot more lately. Because I wasn't giving him regular sex like I used to (it had been less than 2 weeks). Because he needed affection and release, and I wasn't giving it to him, apparently. Because he was lonely and she was there.

I was lonely. I need affection. I needed him, wanted him like he wanted her. I just am so lost right now. We have agreed to counseling and to see what happens. He is looking for a new job, but still has to work with her in the meantime. Doesn't talk to her or text her anymore, that I know of. I thought I could stay living here (we live with his parents), but I just can't. It is a constant reminder that he brought her here and cheated on me. And I saw it happen. He always told me that he could never cheat on me because he knew how bad it hurt. I just don't know what to believe anymore. I'm not sure what I'm seeking here, maybe just need to get it out. Thank you for listening.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 5:13 PM

Break up with him, his fault for being a dumbass

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 8:26 PM

You deserve a lot better and so do your children. Your husband is a pig, and the typical married cheater. He will keep doing it, I'm sorry to say. And he's probably talked to her since the incident although he claims he hasn't. Don't settle for this misery, you deserve to be with someone who truly worships you AND your children. Not only has he been cheating on you but your children too. Who would bring home some mistress while his pregnant wife and children were asleep in the house? It's honestly sickening. Do yourself a favor, get a divorce and move on while you can. Eventually you will grow resentment and hate towards him, and it will cause you to become a cheater yourself. Trust me as someone giving you advice online, I've been there.

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 12:48 PM

You should get a divorce. This will never work. And besides, after wanting his co-worker that much, he still had the decency to blame you? In other words, this really won't work out.

Saturday, August 6, 2016 5:10 AM

Your husband is a fool at best, probably not that bright, and certainly very selfish. He is not a good husband, he is a worse father and he will make you miserable as long as you live with him. That will not be good for the kids. So, now we know he is useless in most ways as a man the only thing left of importance is his earnign potential. That means does he pay the bills? How much money does he have? Can you get a divorce and expect him to pay his fair share? Can you live on it? If he is a poor earner and you don't have much, you may be better off staying with him, putting your energy and love into the kids. Encourage him to be a good father for the kids sake. Go to church and seek love from God rather than a man, it is a better bet and he will never leave you. In addition, take care of yourself, get fit, look your best and see if you can find a decent man.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 3:28 AM

After you get deliver your child. Do this:

I know there's some hot guy you have been eyeing. Make an approach. Get in bed with him. Fuck him for all it's worth have a good time. Maybe do the same with your hubby's best friend, or younger  brother..Make sure you drive that stake back into his heart.

Thursday, September 8, 2016 6:39 PM

I hate when people come here acting like priests!!!.... LOOK when u have your baby wait til your pussy tightens and go find someone to fuck!!!... My wife cheated with her cousins man and I've fucked around many times and I feel good about it!!.. Fuck all of this "Righteous" shit in this fucked up world!!... Go have fun and come back and tell us about it

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..