http://priserstatningfor.site/voltaren-gravid.aspx, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-clarityn.asp, http://ogrygning.site/pergotime-og-rygning.asp, http://bivirkningerhvor.site/voltaren-og-øl.jsp, http://udslatforsendelse.site/paroxetin-udslæt.aspx,

Found out my bf upskirting and caught by police

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 11:50 PM by Sadness Rating: +2|-6

I have been dating my bf for 1 years n 8 months and I always treated him as my dreaming partner and future husband. I did feel trust to him and replied on him.

But a week ago, he told me he was caught by police because of upskirting a mini skirt girl and he told me he had been doing these just after 4 months we started to date using those spy camera. I completely had no idea about his hobbies and he seemed to be over-protected to me especially I was wearing mini skirt. He told he he had almost taken 500+ Upskirt videos many places and now he is being caught by police. Yes, most likely he is gotta to lose his job and having criminal record history. He is well-educated in famous uni, and having a decent professional job and seemed to be nice to me all the time when we were dating. I just could not believe this is ever true.

I felt reli sad, hurt, madness, disappointed, untrust and insecurity toward him now. I loved him but I just can't do anything to further love this man anymore..Thank you for reading my story.

Tags: Dating; Spy;

Comments

Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. :/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates?

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..