Found out my bf upskirting and caught by police

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 11:50 PM by Sadness Rating: +2|-5

I have been dating my bf for 1 years n 8 months and I always treated him as my dreaming partner and future husband. I did feel trust to him and replied on him.

But a week ago, he told me he was caught by police because of upskirting a mini skirt girl and he told me he had been doing these just after 4 months we started to date using those spy camera. I completely had no idea about his hobbies and he seemed to be over-protected to me especially I was wearing mini skirt. He told he he had almost taken 500+ Upskirt videos many places and now he is being caught by police. Yes, most likely he is gotta to lose his job and having criminal record history. He is well-educated in famous uni, and having a decent professional job and seemed to be nice to me all the time when we were dating. I just could not believe this is ever true.

I felt reli sad, hurt, madness, disappointed, untrust and insecurity toward him now. I loved him but I just can't do anything to further love this man anymore..Thank you for reading my story.

Tags: Dating; Spy;

Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. :/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM

Any updates?

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +3|-1
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +61|-30
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +19|-5
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...