Found out my bf upskirting and caught by police

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 11:50 PM by Sadness Rating: +2|-6

I have been dating my bf for 1 years n 8 months and I always treated him as my dreaming partner and future husband. I did feel trust to him and replied on him.

But a week ago, he told me he was caught by police because of upskirting a mini skirt girl and he told me he had been doing these just after 4 months we started to date using those spy camera. I completely had no idea about his hobbies and he seemed to be over-protected to me especially I was wearing mini skirt. He told he he had almost taken 500+ Upskirt videos many places and now he is being caught by police. Yes, most likely he is gotta to lose his job and having criminal record history. He is well-educated in famous uni, and having a decent professional job and seemed to be nice to me all the time when we were dating. I just could not believe this is ever true.

I felt reli sad, hurt, madness, disappointed, untrust and insecurity toward him now. I loved him but I just can't do anything to further love this man anymore..Thank you for reading my story.

Tags: Dating; Spy;

Comments

Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. :/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates?

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +99|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2063
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..