Found out my bf upskirting and caught by police

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 11:50 PM by Sadness Rating: +2|-6

I have been dating my bf for 1 years n 8 months and I always treated him as my dreaming partner and future husband. I did feel trust to him and replied on him.

But a week ago, he told me he was caught by police because of upskirting a mini skirt girl and he told me he had been doing these just after 4 months we started to date using those spy camera. I completely had no idea about his hobbies and he seemed to be over-protected to me especially I was wearing mini skirt. He told he he had almost taken 500+ Upskirt videos many places and now he is being caught by police. Yes, most likely he is gotta to lose his job and having criminal record history. He is well-educated in famous uni, and having a decent professional job and seemed to be nice to me all the time when we were dating. I just could not believe this is ever true.

I felt reli sad, hurt, madness, disappointed, untrust and insecurity toward him now. I loved him but I just can't do anything to further love this man anymore..Thank you for reading my story.

Tags: Dating; Spy;

Comments

Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. :/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates?

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..