Found out my bf upskirting and caught by police

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, May 9, 2016 11:50 PM by Sadness Rating: +2|-6

I have been dating my bf for 1 years n 8 months and I always treated him as my dreaming partner and future husband. I did feel trust to him and replied on him.

But a week ago, he told me he was caught by police because of upskirting a mini skirt girl and he told me he had been doing these just after 4 months we started to date using those spy camera. I completely had no idea about his hobbies and he seemed to be over-protected to me especially I was wearing mini skirt. He told he he had almost taken 500+ Upskirt videos many places and now he is being caught by police. Yes, most likely he is gotta to lose his job and having criminal record history. He is well-educated in famous uni, and having a decent professional job and seemed to be nice to me all the time when we were dating. I just could not believe this is ever true.

I felt reli sad, hurt, madness, disappointed, untrust and insecurity toward him now. I loved him but I just can't do anything to further love this man anymore..Thank you for reading my story.

Tags: Dating; Spy;

Comments

Saturday, May 14, 2016 7:18 AM

I'm sorry about what happened to you. :/

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:06 PM
TheBestAdvice

Any updates?

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

17K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

25K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

27K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..