Gf cheated on me on deployment and got pregant

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, July 3, 2016 3:44 PM by JM Rating: +38|-20

I met my girlfriend and future wife in college, we got together our senior year. When we graduated I went off to NAVY OCS, and once I got my commission we moved in together. I was absolutley in love with her which may have blinded me to certain hints. After I finished flight school and left my training squadron for my first duty station we got married and everything was great. I left for my first deployment shortly after our honeymoon. Our letters and calls came furious for awhile then got fewer and fewer. she told she was pregnant about a month into deployment and I was shocked and happy and the dates seemed to add up based on what she told me. the baby came on deployment but I was allowed to leave for the birth. Our marriage got rocky shortly after and we separated but we didnt get divorced, I was still supporting her and the baby. we got back together again about 2 years later and had another kid, then the fateful day came. I was on the computer while my wife was in the shower and she had left her email up and in the inbox I saw an email with the subject line "our babies" which got my attention I opened it and got a shocking suprise, it was from her ex in college who she was with right before me. My heart was sinking as I read it, I went back and searched for all their correspondence and sent it to my email so i could read it all in time. what I found shocked me they had been seeing each other since nearly the beginning of our marriage they had fucked the day I left for deployment and did the whole time I was gone. My wife at the beheast of her ex did dna test on both of the children and he was the dad of both. But he had a wife and kids himself so they decided not to tell me. I confronted her about and she came clean but didnt appologize. we got divorced not long after, and I made the decision to take responsibility for them in the divorce papers as my own becuause I ddint want to hurt them. That whole ordeal has messed up my head when it comes to other women now and has made it tough to trust again.

Tags: Divorce; Kids; NAVY;

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:35 PM

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:46 PM

Typical situation in the Navy dude.  You should have been at Charleston Naval Base during it's heyday.  You knew the fleet was out because of all the wives in the bars on the strip in front of the base.  You knew the fleet was returning because of the sudden lack of feminine hygiene products in the Commissary and NEX.  Lot's of guys coming home to babies that weren't theirs, or finding their homes cleaned out and their wives gone.  I'm sorry to hear it happened to you.  I've seen it so many times.  It is commendable that you stepped up to claim the kids, despite the truth.  That alone shows you're a better man than your ex deserves.

Thanks for serving.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:54 PM

I'd make a copy of everything you found and forward it to the other guy's wife.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:10 PM

typical navy story... i know a few.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +28|-9
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +86|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..