http://generisk.site/thyroxin-generisk.htm, http://generisk.site/clarityn-generisk.htm, http://gravidopkastning.site/cipramil-gravid.shtml, http://graviditettablet.site/anastrozol-graviditet.cgi, http://opskriftopkastning.site/marevan-opskrift.cgi,

Gf cheated on me on deployment and got pregant

My wife cheated on me

Sunday, July 3, 2016 3:44 PM by JM Rating: +39|-20

I met my girlfriend and future wife in college, we got together our senior year. When we graduated I went off to NAVY OCS, and once I got my commission we moved in together. I was absolutley in love with her which may have blinded me to certain hints. After I finished flight school and left my training squadron for my first duty station we got married and everything was great. I left for my first deployment shortly after our honeymoon. Our letters and calls came furious for awhile then got fewer and fewer. she told she was pregnant about a month into deployment and I was shocked and happy and the dates seemed to add up based on what she told me. the baby came on deployment but I was allowed to leave for the birth. Our marriage got rocky shortly after and we separated but we didnt get divorced, I was still supporting her and the baby. we got back together again about 2 years later and had another kid, then the fateful day came. I was on the computer while my wife was in the shower and she had left her email up and in the inbox I saw an email with the subject line "our babies" which got my attention I opened it and got a shocking suprise, it was from her ex in college who she was with right before me. My heart was sinking as I read it, I went back and searched for all their correspondence and sent it to my email so i could read it all in time. what I found shocked me they had been seeing each other since nearly the beginning of our marriage they had fucked the day I left for deployment and did the whole time I was gone. My wife at the beheast of her ex did dna test on both of the children and he was the dad of both. But he had a wife and kids himself so they decided not to tell me. I confronted her about and she came clean but didnt appologize. we got divorced not long after, and I made the decision to take responsibility for them in the divorce papers as my own becuause I ddint want to hurt them. That whole ordeal has messed up my head when it comes to other women now and has made it tough to trust again.

Tags: Divorce; Kids; NAVY;

Comments

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:35 PM

v

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:46 PM

Typical situation in the Navy dude.  You should have been at Charleston Naval Base during it's heyday.  You knew the fleet was out because of all the wives in the bars on the strip in front of the base.  You knew the fleet was returning because of the sudden lack of feminine hygiene products in the Commissary and NEX.  Lot's of guys coming home to babies that weren't theirs, or finding their homes cleaned out and their wives gone.  I'm sorry to hear it happened to you.  I've seen it so many times.  It is commendable that you stepped up to claim the kids, despite the truth.  That alone shows you're a better man than your ex deserves.

Thanks for serving.

Tuesday, July 5, 2016 11:54 PM

I'd make a copy of everything you found and forward it to the other guy's wife.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016 8:10 PM

typical navy story... i know a few.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-11
2075
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..