Gf Cheated on me right under my nose

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, March 7, 2016 1:52 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-5

So basically i meet this girl online and we started chatting, she was in a relationhip at the time with guy that stayed in a dfferent town so anyway aftr a month we decided to meet an instintly we hit it off so she broke up with her bf or he broke up with her(he was playing her infact he made another girl pregnant while they were together) and we started a relationship togther. I decided to dig in and do some research an boy what i found out wa disgusting this girl had sex with absolutly anyone she was a serious slut so i confronted her and she admitted all her wrongs and promised me that she had changed so i decided to contiue with the relationship and well it went okay then she lost her job and she ended up moving in with me and i took care of her for a full 8+ months. just two months ago she started msging guys and hidding her phone and confessed to cheating on me with 3 guys but not physically but ofcoz i cant prove this.

Now this is the problem is she comes from a very poor family, If i kick her out she will litteraly have to leep on the streets

No what do i do coz she did cheat and how to i solve this problem without being to mean and hurting her.

Comments

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Keep her around as your personal bitch!! Then when u get bored of her, kickboxing her out!!! No emotions involved, use a condom so no pregnancy

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:47 PM

She is not girlfriend material. She will never be wife and mother material. If you want to be a saint, then help her get a job and her own place, then cut her loose.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +29|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..