Gf Cheated on me right under my nose

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, March 7, 2016 1:52 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-5

So basically i meet this girl online and we started chatting, she was in a relationhip at the time with guy that stayed in a dfferent town so anyway aftr a month we decided to meet an instintly we hit it off so she broke up with her bf or he broke up with her(he was playing her infact he made another girl pregnant while they were together) and we started a relationship togther. I decided to dig in and do some research an boy what i found out wa disgusting this girl had sex with absolutly anyone she was a serious slut so i confronted her and she admitted all her wrongs and promised me that she had changed so i decided to contiue with the relationship and well it went okay then she lost her job and she ended up moving in with me and i took care of her for a full 8+ months. just two months ago she started msging guys and hidding her phone and confessed to cheating on me with 3 guys but not physically but ofcoz i cant prove this.

Now this is the problem is she comes from a very poor family, If i kick her out she will litteraly have to leep on the streets

No what do i do coz she did cheat and how to i solve this problem without being to mean and hurting her.

Comments

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Keep her around as your personal bitch!! Then when u get bored of her, kickboxing her out!!! No emotions involved, use a condom so no pregnancy

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:47 PM

She is not girlfriend material. She will never be wife and mother material. If you want to be a saint, then help her get a job and her own place, then cut her loose.

Thursday, December 1, 2016 6:40 PM by Guest

Comments
I met a man online.  We were both in unhappy marriages.  We clicked immediately.  He confided in me that he was bipolar.  I didn't know much about this illness but didn't care because I liked him.  About two months into our relationship, his wife found out about us and he moved out.  She filed for divorce.  I supported him emotionally throughout his divorce.  I was still married but extremely unh..
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest