http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pramipexol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dexofan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/diflucan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/marevan-mærke-navn.shtml,

Gf Cheated on me right under my nose

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, March 7, 2016 1:52 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-5

So basically i meet this girl online and we started chatting, she was in a relationhip at the time with guy that stayed in a dfferent town so anyway aftr a month we decided to meet an instintly we hit it off so she broke up with her bf or he broke up with her(he was playing her infact he made another girl pregnant while they were together) and we started a relationship togther. I decided to dig in and do some research an boy what i found out wa disgusting this girl had sex with absolutly anyone she was a serious slut so i confronted her and she admitted all her wrongs and promised me that she had changed so i decided to contiue with the relationship and well it went okay then she lost her job and she ended up moving in with me and i took care of her for a full 8+ months. just two months ago she started msging guys and hidding her phone and confessed to cheating on me with 3 guys but not physically but ofcoz i cant prove this.

Now this is the problem is she comes from a very poor family, If i kick her out she will litteraly have to leep on the streets

No what do i do coz she did cheat and how to i solve this problem without being to mean and hurting her.

Comments

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Keep her around as your personal bitch!! Then when u get bored of her, kickboxing her out!!! No emotions involved, use a condom so no pregnancy

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:47 PM

She is not girlfriend material. She will never be wife and mother material. If you want to be a saint, then help her get a job and her own place, then cut her loose.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..