http://smertediarre.site/diflucan-smerte.php, http://titleramning.site/efexor-titler.jsp, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-pantoprazol, http://hvaderogvin.site/hvad-er-clomipramin, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/memantin-og-rygning.shtml,

Gf Cheated on me right under my nose

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, March 7, 2016 1:52 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-5

So basically i meet this girl online and we started chatting, she was in a relationhip at the time with guy that stayed in a dfferent town so anyway aftr a month we decided to meet an instintly we hit it off so she broke up with her bf or he broke up with her(he was playing her infact he made another girl pregnant while they were together) and we started a relationship togther. I decided to dig in and do some research an boy what i found out wa disgusting this girl had sex with absolutly anyone she was a serious slut so i confronted her and she admitted all her wrongs and promised me that she had changed so i decided to contiue with the relationship and well it went okay then she lost her job and she ended up moving in with me and i took care of her for a full 8+ months. just two months ago she started msging guys and hidding her phone and confessed to cheating on me with 3 guys but not physically but ofcoz i cant prove this.

Now this is the problem is she comes from a very poor family, If i kick her out she will litteraly have to leep on the streets

No what do i do coz she did cheat and how to i solve this problem without being to mean and hurting her.

Comments

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Keep her around as your personal bitch!! Then when u get bored of her, kickboxing her out!!! No emotions involved, use a condom so no pregnancy

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:47 PM

She is not girlfriend material. She will never be wife and mother material. If you want to be a saint, then help her get a job and her own place, then cut her loose.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..