http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/pramipexol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dexofan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/diflucan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/marevan-mærke-navn.shtml,

Gf Cheated on me right under my nose

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, March 7, 2016 1:52 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-5

So basically i meet this girl online and we started chatting, she was in a relationhip at the time with guy that stayed in a dfferent town so anyway aftr a month we decided to meet an instintly we hit it off so she broke up with her bf or he broke up with her(he was playing her infact he made another girl pregnant while they were together) and we started a relationship togther. I decided to dig in and do some research an boy what i found out wa disgusting this girl had sex with absolutly anyone she was a serious slut so i confronted her and she admitted all her wrongs and promised me that she had changed so i decided to contiue with the relationship and well it went okay then she lost her job and she ended up moving in with me and i took care of her for a full 8+ months. just two months ago she started msging guys and hidding her phone and confessed to cheating on me with 3 guys but not physically but ofcoz i cant prove this.

Now this is the problem is she comes from a very poor family, If i kick her out she will litteraly have to leep on the streets

No what do i do coz she did cheat and how to i solve this problem without being to mean and hurting her.

Comments

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 5:53 AM

Keep her around as your personal bitch!! Then when u get bored of her, kickboxing her out!!! No emotions involved, use a condom so no pregnancy

Tuesday, March 8, 2016 10:47 PM

She is not girlfriend material. She will never be wife and mother material. If you want to be a saint, then help her get a job and her own place, then cut her loose.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

14K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

15K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..