http://ppillergenerisk.site/cetirizin-p-piller.htm, http://ogrygninggenerisk.site/ketoconazol-og-rygning.shtml, http://skibsfartuden.site/capecitabin-skibsfart.aspx, http://temperaturtablet.site/minoxidil-temperatur.jsp, http://smertediarre.site/aripiprazol-smerte.php,

Girlfriend and an ex-fling

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest Rating: +96|-47

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ago we were at a buddy's place for a getogether. She was sitting next to him and he was giving her a guitar lesson. Bugged me to see him touch my girl's fingers. Last week i was going through her phone just looking at her pictures she has taken and i found a 2 minute video clip she took of him and her. In it they were sitting in a kitchen having a talk. I am dumbfounded. Have no idea where it was taken. I was not present. It looked like they were privately by themselves. Starting to wonder if they are going behind my back doing things they shouldnt.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:51 PM
Honest Husband

Sadly where there is smoke, there is often fire.  NOT ALWAYS,,,,, but most of the time.  You're probably on to something.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:05 AM
ALF

Time to ghost her dude.  I'm sure her "ex-fling" will be there to take care of her.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:10 AM
tom

yes they are either see what you can do to help your relationship and if that doesn't work then throw her to the wolfs

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +29|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..