http://markenavnog.website/olanzapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dexofan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/desloratadin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Girlfriend and an ex-fling

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest Rating: +108|-48

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ago we were at a buddy's place for a getogether. She was sitting next to him and he was giving her a guitar lesson. Bugged me to see him touch my girl's fingers. Last week i was going through her phone just looking at her pictures she has taken and i found a 2 minute video clip she took of him and her. In it they were sitting in a kitchen having a talk. I am dumbfounded. Have no idea where it was taken. I was not present. It looked like they were privately by themselves. Starting to wonder if they are going behind my back doing things they shouldnt.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:51 PM
Honest Husband

Sadly where there is smoke, there is often fire.  NOT ALWAYS,,,,, but most of the time.  You're probably on to something.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:05 AM
ALF

Time to ghost her dude.  I'm sure her "ex-fling" will be there to take care of her.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:10 AM
tom

yes they are either see what you can do to help your relationship and if that doesn't work then throw her to the wolfs

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..