Girlfriend and an ex-fling

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest Rating: +27|-16

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ago we were at a buddy's place for a getogether. She was sitting next to him and he was giving her a guitar lesson. Bugged me to see him touch my girl's fingers. Last week i was going through her phone just looking at her pictures she has taken and i found a 2 minute video clip she took of him and her. In it they were sitting in a kitchen having a talk. I am dumbfounded. Have no idea where it was taken. I was not present. It looked like they were privately by themselves. Starting to wonder if they are going behind my back doing things they shouldnt.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:51 PM
Honest Husband

Sadly where there is smoke, there is often fire.  NOT ALWAYS,,,,, but most of the time.  You're probably on to something.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:05 AM
ALF

Time to ghost her dude.  I'm sure her "ex-fling" will be there to take care of her.

Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:35 AM by Sensual Cheater

2090
Comments
So this married woman and I are in the same activist community.  She's married but she married too young.  So she's reaching 30 soon and hasn't really explored her youth.  So she sees me as this youthful man (I'm 25 she's 29) who brings vibes of exploration and dark romance. We have a code word for flirtatious dialogue.  The word isn't really flirtatious that's why every time we say it it's li..