http://markenavnog.website/olanzapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amaryl-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dexofan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/desloratadin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Girlfriend and an ex-fling

My girlfriend cheated on me

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest Rating: +116|-49

I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ago we were at a buddy's place for a getogether. She was sitting next to him and he was giving her a guitar lesson. Bugged me to see him touch my girl's fingers. Last week i was going through her phone just looking at her pictures she has taken and i found a 2 minute video clip she took of him and her. In it they were sitting in a kitchen having a talk. I am dumbfounded. Have no idea where it was taken. I was not present. It looked like they were privately by themselves. Starting to wonder if they are going behind my back doing things they shouldnt.

Comments

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 7:51 PM
Honest Husband

Sadly where there is smoke, there is often fire.  NOT ALWAYS,,,,, but most of the time.  You're probably on to something.

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 6:05 AM
ALF

Time to ghost her dude.  I'm sure her "ex-fling" will be there to take care of her.

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:10 AM
tom

yes they are either see what you can do to help your relationship and if that doesn't work then throw her to the wolfs

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..