http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aripiprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/venlafaxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Girlfriend madeout with a friend

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest Rating: +159|-73

During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girlfriend told me this like 2 months after it happened during an argument. According to her they kissed on the way to her car and made out in the car. Whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes. 10 minutes, i find that hard to believe. This birthday boy was suppose to be my friend. 2 months went by and i didnt know of it. The whole time these 2 been acting like nothing ever happened. My girlfriend and him still hangout every now and then. If it happened once, it can happen again. I just dont trust her anymore. She claims it was just the heat of the moment. I feel like im in a love triangle. She claims they are nothing but friends. Friends dont kiss. I know she is special. Hard to find a girl like her. We have been dating for about a year now.

Comments

Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:41 AM

Leave him men! Follow your mind! Do not stick with her! You will regret it for sure! Find someone else loyal!

Monday, March 13, 2017 8:21 PM

To me any girl that aint married yet is free game.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Dud she's not that special load of girls cheat! Seriously though sounds like you need to switch up on friends no one can be called a friend if they do that. And she is not your girl bro she is anyone's girl, real question is in your heart what makes her special? And after you answer that ask yourself does that really make her special not breaking trust that makes her special being able to fully trust her around your friends and family without any doubts that would make her special. Trust makes any relationship special without that there is nothing special really

Friday, March 17, 2017 8:00 PM
Honest Husband

BAIL!  BAIL!  BAIL!  Fire your girlfriend and fire your friend.  Like you said, if it happened once it will happen again.  Get out while the gettin is good.  Save yourself the trouble.

Monday, March 27, 2017 11:44 AM

dude, i heard the same bullshit story.but after 17 years of marriage and her having multipke affairs.Leave this one while it is easy and educate yourself on what girls need and you will always trust them because they will have no reason to cheat

Friday, April 14, 2017 2:49 PM

I bet shes pretty hot. Guys love hot girls regardless if theyre taken or not.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:49 PM
bryan

suck his dick so hard hard that he never does it again

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..