Girlfriend madeout with a friend

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest Rating: +90|-48

During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girlfriend told me this like 2 months after it happened during an argument. According to her they kissed on the way to her car and made out in the car. Whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes. 10 minutes, i find that hard to believe. This birthday boy was suppose to be my friend. 2 months went by and i didnt know of it. The whole time these 2 been acting like nothing ever happened. My girlfriend and him still hangout every now and then. If it happened once, it can happen again. I just dont trust her anymore. She claims it was just the heat of the moment. I feel like im in a love triangle. She claims they are nothing but friends. Friends dont kiss. I know she is special. Hard to find a girl like her. We have been dating for about a year now.

Comments

Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:41 AM

Leave him men! Follow your mind! Do not stick with her! You will regret it for sure! Find someone else loyal!

Monday, March 13, 2017 8:21 PM

To me any girl that aint married yet is free game.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Dud she's not that special load of girls cheat! Seriously though sounds like you need to switch up on friends no one can be called a friend if they do that. And she is not your girl bro she is anyone's girl, real question is in your heart what makes her special? And after you answer that ask yourself does that really make her special not breaking trust that makes her special being able to fully trust her around your friends and family without any doubts that would make her special. Trust makes any relationship special without that there is nothing special really

Friday, March 17, 2017 8:00 PM
Honest Husband

BAIL!  BAIL!  BAIL!  Fire your girlfriend and fire your friend.  Like you said, if it happened once it will happen again.  Get out while the gettin is good.  Save yourself the trouble.

Monday, March 27, 2017 11:44 AM

dude, i heard the same bullshit story.but after 17 years of marriage and her having multipke affairs.Leave this one while it is easy and educate yourself on what girls need and you will always trust them because they will have no reason to cheat

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 8:35 AM by Sensual Cheater

2090
Comments
So this married woman and I are in the same activist community.  She's married but she married too young.  So she's reaching 30 soon and hasn't really explored her youth.  So she sees me as this youthful man (I'm 25 she's 29) who brings vibes of exploration and dark romance. We have a code word for flirtatious dialogue.  The word isn't really flirtatious that's why every time we say it it's li..