http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/aripiprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/venlafaxin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/fluconazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

Girlfriend madeout with a friend

My girlfriend cheated on me

Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest Rating: +154|-71

During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girlfriend told me this like 2 months after it happened during an argument. According to her they kissed on the way to her car and made out in the car. Whole thing lasted less than 10 minutes. 10 minutes, i find that hard to believe. This birthday boy was suppose to be my friend. 2 months went by and i didnt know of it. The whole time these 2 been acting like nothing ever happened. My girlfriend and him still hangout every now and then. If it happened once, it can happen again. I just dont trust her anymore. She claims it was just the heat of the moment. I feel like im in a love triangle. She claims they are nothing but friends. Friends dont kiss. I know she is special. Hard to find a girl like her. We have been dating for about a year now.

Comments

Sunday, March 12, 2017 12:41 AM

Leave him men! Follow your mind! Do not stick with her! You will regret it for sure! Find someone else loyal!

Monday, March 13, 2017 8:21 PM

To me any girl that aint married yet is free game.

Tuesday, March 14, 2017 9:05 PM

Dud she's not that special load of girls cheat! Seriously though sounds like you need to switch up on friends no one can be called a friend if they do that. And she is not your girl bro she is anyone's girl, real question is in your heart what makes her special? And after you answer that ask yourself does that really make her special not breaking trust that makes her special being able to fully trust her around your friends and family without any doubts that would make her special. Trust makes any relationship special without that there is nothing special really

Friday, March 17, 2017 8:00 PM
Honest Husband

BAIL!  BAIL!  BAIL!  Fire your girlfriend and fire your friend.  Like you said, if it happened once it will happen again.  Get out while the gettin is good.  Save yourself the trouble.

Monday, March 27, 2017 11:44 AM

dude, i heard the same bullshit story.but after 17 years of marriage and her having multipke affairs.Leave this one while it is easy and educate yourself on what girls need and you will always trust them because they will have no reason to cheat

Friday, April 14, 2017 2:49 PM

I bet shes pretty hot. Guys love hot girls regardless if theyre taken or not.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 6:49 PM
bryan

suck his dick so hard hard that he never does it again

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..