http://markenavnog.website/duloxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/clotrimazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/atarax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/felodipin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vareniclin-mærke-navn.shtml,

Got an opportunity to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:55 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So my gf and i been dating for around a year an a half and its been fucked up. No other way to say that she doesnt work contribute nothing an absolute useless bum all shes good at is spending my money.

So i went for a doctors cheak up last week and i meet this fucken ugly ass female doctor (Risa)  shes 29 im 23 years old am not book smart or anything but when i was 17 i started my own business and suprisingly im making alot of money which means i can afford a nice car and dress up alittle. So anyway the doctor Resa messages me last week after i saw her and asks if im okay and what i was up2 so i was supprised that she would message me in such a way but i replyed and after a few msgs we started chating about sex.

What i feel odd is that shes willing to let me fuck her without a condom nothng she doesnt even know me or anythng she took no blood tests nothing. I feel odd im okay looking i gym and and am pretty healthy like that but why would someone earning a gud salary want to do anything i want her too for free, iv sugested anul, threesomes and shes up for anything she even sent me nude pics and all. I want to fuck her but am scared of catching something coz she is a doctor who knows the risks more than i do yet still wants to fuck me without protection. I understand thats shes abit on the ugly side so her luv life must suck but still it feels so odd i dont know what to do. When she calls i instently get hard and want her but a part of me is screaming stay away....

Im going to see her tomorrow she said we can fuck in her office but i told her i just wana talk and she said its fine but i know am gona be alone with her, so confused i want to have sex with her and another part of me doesnt.

NB: My gf doesnt give me sex at all we had sex alot but then she heard about some guy with a beard and now she wants to save sex for marraige the hoe after she fucked the whole nation now she wants to act a virgin.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, May 9, 2016 4:15 AM

Ok first things first. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Lmao.😂   ok.listen don't let a women who contributes to nothing tell you what to do. If she wants to live the Virginia  christian  life style then tell her to move out. After all she has to stay away from temptation  right. I'm all for the whole wait until your married  but not under this conditions. It's an excuse  not to sleep with you. Are you sure she's not cheating or with you because of your money. Let the bitch go. The doctor thing is not that odd. If something  is telling you to run away then do it or talk and be honest to the doctor  about what you think. Listen ugly girls are the ones to keep  especially  if she is a doctor.

Monday, May 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Your gf is using you for money and is sleeping with someone else. Trust me ur gf is definitely cheating. All the signs and red flags point to it. All of a sudden. She wants to be celibate. No. She wants to sleep with someone else and spend your money.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +392|-123
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..