Got an opportunity to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:55 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So my gf and i been dating for around a year an a half and its been fucked up. No other way to say that she doesnt work contribute nothing an absolute useless bum all shes good at is spending my money.

So i went for a doctors cheak up last week and i meet this fucken ugly ass female doctor (Risa)  shes 29 im 23 years old am not book smart or anything but when i was 17 i started my own business and suprisingly im making alot of money which means i can afford a nice car and dress up alittle. So anyway the doctor Resa messages me last week after i saw her and asks if im okay and what i was up2 so i was supprised that she would message me in such a way but i replyed and after a few msgs we started chating about sex.

What i feel odd is that shes willing to let me fuck her without a condom nothng she doesnt even know me or anythng she took no blood tests nothing. I feel odd im okay looking i gym and and am pretty healthy like that but why would someone earning a gud salary want to do anything i want her too for free, iv sugested anul, threesomes and shes up for anything she even sent me nude pics and all. I want to fuck her but am scared of catching something coz she is a doctor who knows the risks more than i do yet still wants to fuck me without protection. I understand thats shes abit on the ugly side so her luv life must suck but still it feels so odd i dont know what to do. When she calls i instently get hard and want her but a part of me is screaming stay away....

Im going to see her tomorrow she said we can fuck in her office but i told her i just wana talk and she said its fine but i know am gona be alone with her, so confused i want to have sex with her and another part of me doesnt.

NB: My gf doesnt give me sex at all we had sex alot but then she heard about some guy with a beard and now she wants to save sex for marraige the hoe after she fucked the whole nation now she wants to act a virgin.

Tags: Dating;

Monday, May 9, 2016 4:15 AM

Ok first things first. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Lmao.😂   ok.listen don't let a women who contributes to nothing tell you what to do. If she wants to live the Virginia  christian  life style then tell her to move out. After all she has to stay away from temptation  right. I'm all for the whole wait until your married  but not under this conditions. It's an excuse  not to sleep with you. Are you sure she's not cheating or with you because of your money. Let the bitch go. The doctor thing is not that odd. If something  is telling you to run away then do it or talk and be honest to the doctor  about what you think. Listen ugly girls are the ones to keep  especially  if she is a doctor.

Monday, May 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Your gf is using you for money and is sleeping with someone else. Trust me ur gf is definitely cheating. All the signs and red flags point to it. All of a sudden. She wants to be celibate. No. She wants to sleep with someone else and spend your money.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-30
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..