Got an opportunity to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:55 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So my gf and i been dating for around a year an a half and its been fucked up. No other way to say that she doesnt work contribute nothing an absolute useless bum all shes good at is spending my money.

So i went for a doctors cheak up last week and i meet this fucken ugly ass female doctor (Risa)  shes 29 im 23 years old am not book smart or anything but when i was 17 i started my own business and suprisingly im making alot of money which means i can afford a nice car and dress up alittle. So anyway the doctor Resa messages me last week after i saw her and asks if im okay and what i was up2 so i was supprised that she would message me in such a way but i replyed and after a few msgs we started chating about sex.

What i feel odd is that shes willing to let me fuck her without a condom nothng she doesnt even know me or anythng she took no blood tests nothing. I feel odd im okay looking i gym and and am pretty healthy like that but why would someone earning a gud salary want to do anything i want her too for free, iv sugested anul, threesomes and shes up for anything she even sent me nude pics and all. I want to fuck her but am scared of catching something coz she is a doctor who knows the risks more than i do yet still wants to fuck me without protection. I understand thats shes abit on the ugly side so her luv life must suck but still it feels so odd i dont know what to do. When she calls i instently get hard and want her but a part of me is screaming stay away....

Im going to see her tomorrow she said we can fuck in her office but i told her i just wana talk and she said its fine but i know am gona be alone with her, so confused i want to have sex with her and another part of me doesnt.

NB: My gf doesnt give me sex at all we had sex alot but then she heard about some guy with a beard and now she wants to save sex for marraige the hoe after she fucked the whole nation now she wants to act a virgin.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, May 9, 2016 4:15 AM

Ok first things first. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Lmao.😂   ok.listen don't let a women who contributes to nothing tell you what to do. If she wants to live the Virginia  christian  life style then tell her to move out. After all she has to stay away from temptation  right. I'm all for the whole wait until your married  but not under this conditions. It's an excuse  not to sleep with you. Are you sure she's not cheating or with you because of your money. Let the bitch go. The doctor thing is not that odd. If something  is telling you to run away then do it or talk and be honest to the doctor  about what you think. Listen ugly girls are the ones to keep  especially  if she is a doctor.

Monday, May 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Your gf is using you for money and is sleeping with someone else. Trust me ur gf is definitely cheating. All the signs and red flags point to it. All of a sudden. She wants to be celibate. No. She wants to sleep with someone else and spend your money.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

10K
Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..