http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/vareniclin-stofbrug.jsp, http://aogvitaminer.site/telfast-og-vit-aminer.html, http://ogopfattelsefor.site/imipramin-og-opfattelse, http://aopkastning.site/omeprazol-opkastning.htm, http://opskriftopkastning.site/cozaar-opskrift.cgi,

Got an opportunity to cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:55 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So my gf and i been dating for around a year an a half and its been fucked up. No other way to say that she doesnt work contribute nothing an absolute useless bum all shes good at is spending my money.

So i went for a doctors cheak up last week and i meet this fucken ugly ass female doctor (Risa)  shes 29 im 23 years old am not book smart or anything but when i was 17 i started my own business and suprisingly im making alot of money which means i can afford a nice car and dress up alittle. So anyway the doctor Resa messages me last week after i saw her and asks if im okay and what i was up2 so i was supprised that she would message me in such a way but i replyed and after a few msgs we started chating about sex.

What i feel odd is that shes willing to let me fuck her without a condom nothng she doesnt even know me or anythng she took no blood tests nothing. I feel odd im okay looking i gym and and am pretty healthy like that but why would someone earning a gud salary want to do anything i want her too for free, iv sugested anul, threesomes and shes up for anything she even sent me nude pics and all. I want to fuck her but am scared of catching something coz she is a doctor who knows the risks more than i do yet still wants to fuck me without protection. I understand thats shes abit on the ugly side so her luv life must suck but still it feels so odd i dont know what to do. When she calls i instently get hard and want her but a part of me is screaming stay away....

Im going to see her tomorrow she said we can fuck in her office but i told her i just wana talk and she said its fine but i know am gona be alone with her, so confused i want to have sex with her and another part of me doesnt.

NB: My gf doesnt give me sex at all we had sex alot but then she heard about some guy with a beard and now she wants to save sex for marraige the hoe after she fucked the whole nation now she wants to act a virgin.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, May 9, 2016 4:15 AM

Ok first things first. 😂😂😂😂😂😂Lmao.😂   ok.listen don't let a women who contributes to nothing tell you what to do. If she wants to live the Virginia  christian  life style then tell her to move out. After all she has to stay away from temptation  right. I'm all for the whole wait until your married  but not under this conditions. It's an excuse  not to sleep with you. Are you sure she's not cheating or with you because of your money. Let the bitch go. The doctor thing is not that odd. If something  is telling you to run away then do it or talk and be honest to the doctor  about what you think. Listen ugly girls are the ones to keep  especially  if she is a doctor.

Monday, May 9, 2016 6:27 AM

Your gf is using you for money and is sleeping with someone else. Trust me ur gf is definitely cheating. All the signs and red flags point to it. All of a sudden. She wants to be celibate. No. She wants to sleep with someone else and spend your money.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..