http://ogsportnyfodt.site/cipramil-og-sport.asp, http://aopkastning.site/mebendazol-opkastning.htm, http://smertediarre.site/vialerg-smerte.php, http://opskriftopkastning.site/atarax-opskrift.cgi, http://stofbrugholdbarhed.site/minoxidil-stofbrug.jsp,

Has my GF cheat on me multiple times?

My girlfriend cheated on me

Monday, February 29, 2016 11:44 PM by Guest Rating: +42|-9

About 4 years into our relationship my GF starting hanging out with an old friend after work. She said she was helping him get his business up and running.

We had barely had sex in the 8 mnths prior to this.

A little while after she started helping him she started tsking the pill (she said it was to control her cycle), she started shaving her pussy before she went to see him. Claiming it was for me (but sometimes I wouldnt see it until it was at the prickly stage).

She would then come back and show sexual interest in me....until we would go to have sex then she would lose or fake interest. Sometimes she wouldnt come home till the early hours of the morning.

She has done this with 3 different blokes over the years. Different circumstances. Same signs.

Another one she took a day off work (she never does this), shaved her pussy. I looked at her phone because I was suspicious and there was a photo of a bloke taken at the house on this day.

I recognised him as a dude I bought a car off mnths earlier.

I had arranged for him to drop off some spare parts and given him my gfs number as it was more conveniant with work/timing. I knew he had been to the house but this photo was taken on a different day. The day she took off work unexpectedly for no apparent reason. A txt on her phone to him just asked how long it took him to get home. There were alot of txts between them oncluding one about having sexy pictures of her.

All three times she has completely denied everything.

She has even cried and said I have broken her trust.

Is it possible i am misreading these signs as cheating?

Tags: Friend; Pictures;

Comments

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 3:15 AM

she must have found a real man with a big cock to split her pussy wide open and fill her in ways you couldn't. Sorry but that's the truth

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 5:04 AM

Whether she did or didn't have sex, if she's exchanging texts there's nothing innocent about it - so she probably did intend to. If she's that chaotic, and you don't find it fun or amusing - why would you stick around, sounds like a bad idea to me.

Just my 2 cents...

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 5:39 AM

Dude.. Do yourself a solid and bail on this chick. She's absolutely cheating on you. No doubt. Move on and try to find a good lady who's honest.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:06 AM

Be honest to her and tell her why you feel insecure. Open communication is good. If you can work it out, great. If not, then you're going to have a sense of mistrust that won't go away until you know for certain. If you will never know, is it worth it to stay. A guy needs to have respect for himself.

Tuesday, March 1, 2016 11:34 PM

Well fuck me. She actually came clean. 12 years together.

Cheated on me with 3 dudes. The last a married man with a pregnant wife. So stoked. I know who they are. She says she loves me and will never do it again. I believe every word :P

Fucking devastated.

Im gonna punch some faces.

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 5:45 AM

My wife cheated me

Wednesday, March 2, 2016 8:19 PM

Run. Run away. Now.

Relocate your self-respect.

And find a real woman.

Thursday, March 3, 2016 3:58 AM

She cheated!!! Move on bro

Thursday, March 3, 2016 2:54 PM

O well most likely you pissed her off to trigger this behavior

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 3:26 PM

your GF stepped out on you, if she shows no remorse then you know what she's worth

Friday, July 29, 2016 1:49 AM

Are you fucking kidding me? I was foolish enough to forgive my girlfriend who cheated on me 4 times because I thought she would change. I found out she was dating 3 other guys on the side and one guy she fucks when I'm off at work. a word of advice from someone who also has been cheated on; grow some balls and tell her to get the fuck out and never associate Yourself with a poor excuse of a lady. Get a girl who can control her pussy, not the other way around.

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +21|-16
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +28|-8
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..