He cheated on me without reasons

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:37 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-2

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence toward me and my boy. He told me about his problems in his marriage and made me believe that he loves me and is meant for me. I couldnt help falling for his comfort and i couldnt resist all his love that my husband would never offer. We were happily together for about a year and both of us were in the process of our indivisual divorce. He introduced me to all his family and best friends. i couldnt find anything wrong here in our relationship. I felt like he was about to marry me right after my divorce. But just about few days ago i was shocked finging him slept with a woman i had no idea who she is and how long he has been dating this woman. All he said was sorry. I unfriend him . Im heartbreaking And dont know how to move on. i fall hard this time and its the hardest in my life. I dont know how to deal with a divorce and a betray at the same time. I know somebody here are gonna say i deserve it cuz im the one who cheated on my husband. GO ahead and judge me. You never know how i suffer in this marrige. How desperate i am. I have been faithful to my every ex and this is the first time in my life. My life is miserable and i cant hardly breath in my marrige because of my husbands mistreatments. Now both of these two men are killing. My heart aches and is bleeding now. I will never ever trust any man anymore.im breaking down and into hundred pieces.i dont know how long will it take to go over all this shit.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:10 PM

From a 34 year old man to you young lady all I want to say is that your son loves you very much and will never do anything to hurt you. As long as you have your son you will always have a good man in your life you just need to make sure you raise him to be that way. Teach him to be the man that those 2 you've been with will never be. Happiness will come to you just be patient get out of the marriage first and you will have more room to roam and you will be more available. Good luck with your future

Monday, November 28, 2016 12:59 AM

Hello, if you suspect your spouse cheating on you, you can spy on his/her emails, text messages, facebook, and other social medias, message cybernetprotection@gmail.com and he would put you through

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..