He cheated on me without reasons

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:37 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-2

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence toward me and my boy. He told me about his problems in his marriage and made me believe that he loves me and is meant for me. I couldnt help falling for his comfort and i couldnt resist all his love that my husband would never offer. We were happily together for about a year and both of us were in the process of our indivisual divorce. He introduced me to all his family and best friends. i couldnt find anything wrong here in our relationship. I felt like he was about to marry me right after my divorce. But just about few days ago i was shocked finging him slept with a woman i had no idea who she is and how long he has been dating this woman. All he said was sorry. I unfriend him . Im heartbreaking And dont know how to move on. i fall hard this time and its the hardest in my life. I dont know how to deal with a divorce and a betray at the same time. I know somebody here are gonna say i deserve it cuz im the one who cheated on my husband. GO ahead and judge me. You never know how i suffer in this marrige. How desperate i am. I have been faithful to my every ex and this is the first time in my life. My life is miserable and i cant hardly breath in my marrige because of my husbands mistreatments. Now both of these two men are killing. My heart aches and is bleeding now. I will never ever trust any man anymore.im breaking down and into hundred pieces.i dont know how long will it take to go over all this shit.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:10 PM

From a 34 year old man to you young lady all I want to say is that your son loves you very much and will never do anything to hurt you. As long as you have your son you will always have a good man in your life you just need to make sure you raise him to be that way. Teach him to be the man that those 2 you've been with will never be. Happiness will come to you just be patient get out of the marriage first and you will have more room to roam and you will be more available. Good luck with your future

Monday, November 28, 2016 12:59 AM

Hello, if you suspect your spouse cheating on you, you can spy on his/her emails, text messages, facebook, and other social medias, message cybernetprotection@gmail.com and he would put you through

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..