http://markenavnog.website/furosemid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/domperidon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/colchicin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lansoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

He cheated on me without reasons

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:37 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-2

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence toward me and my boy. He told me about his problems in his marriage and made me believe that he loves me and is meant for me. I couldnt help falling for his comfort and i couldnt resist all his love that my husband would never offer. We were happily together for about a year and both of us were in the process of our indivisual divorce. He introduced me to all his family and best friends. i couldnt find anything wrong here in our relationship. I felt like he was about to marry me right after my divorce. But just about few days ago i was shocked finging him slept with a woman i had no idea who she is and how long he has been dating this woman. All he said was sorry. I unfriend him . Im heartbreaking And dont know how to move on. i fall hard this time and its the hardest in my life. I dont know how to deal with a divorce and a betray at the same time. I know somebody here are gonna say i deserve it cuz im the one who cheated on my husband. GO ahead and judge me. You never know how i suffer in this marrige. How desperate i am. I have been faithful to my every ex and this is the first time in my life. My life is miserable and i cant hardly breath in my marrige because of my husbands mistreatments. Now both of these two men are killing. My heart aches and is bleeding now. I will never ever trust any man anymore.im breaking down and into hundred pieces.i dont know how long will it take to go over all this shit.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:10 PM

From a 34 year old man to you young lady all I want to say is that your son loves you very much and will never do anything to hurt you. As long as you have your son you will always have a good man in your life you just need to make sure you raise him to be that way. Teach him to be the man that those 2 you've been with will never be. Happiness will come to you just be patient get out of the marriage first and you will have more room to roam and you will be more available. Good luck with your future

Monday, November 28, 2016 12:59 AM

Hello, if you suspect your spouse cheating on you, you can spy on his/her emails, text messages, facebook, and other social medias, message cybernetprotection@gmail.com and he would put you through

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..