http://prisordenonline.site/dulcolax-pris.html, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-galantamin.asp, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-amitriptylin.aspx, http://prisudenrecept.site/klacid-pris.htm, http://kobproducent.site/køb-zoloft.cgi,

He cheated on me without reasons

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 6:37 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-2

I met him in my very hard time when my husband had violence toward me and my boy. He told me about his problems in his marriage and made me believe that he loves me and is meant for me. I couldnt help falling for his comfort and i couldnt resist all his love that my husband would never offer. We were happily together for about a year and both of us were in the process of our indivisual divorce. He introduced me to all his family and best friends. i couldnt find anything wrong here in our relationship. I felt like he was about to marry me right after my divorce. But just about few days ago i was shocked finging him slept with a woman i had no idea who she is and how long he has been dating this woman. All he said was sorry. I unfriend him . Im heartbreaking And dont know how to move on. i fall hard this time and its the hardest in my life. I dont know how to deal with a divorce and a betray at the same time. I know somebody here are gonna say i deserve it cuz im the one who cheated on my husband. GO ahead and judge me. You never know how i suffer in this marrige. How desperate i am. I have been faithful to my every ex and this is the first time in my life. My life is miserable and i cant hardly breath in my marrige because of my husbands mistreatments. Now both of these two men are killing. My heart aches and is bleeding now. I will never ever trust any man anymore.im breaking down and into hundred pieces.i dont know how long will it take to go over all this shit.

Tags: Dating; Divorce;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:10 PM

From a 34 year old man to you young lady all I want to say is that your son loves you very much and will never do anything to hurt you. As long as you have your son you will always have a good man in your life you just need to make sure you raise him to be that way. Teach him to be the man that those 2 you've been with will never be. Happiness will come to you just be patient get out of the marriage first and you will have more room to roam and you will be more available. Good luck with your future

Monday, November 28, 2016 12:59 AM

Hello, if you suspect your spouse cheating on you, you can spy on his/her emails, text messages, facebook, and other social medias, message cybernetprotection@gmail.com and he would put you through

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..