http://medalkoholhvor.site/efexor-med-alkohol.html, http://medalkoholhvor.site/imacillin-med-alkohol.html, http://prisudenrecept.site/bicalutamid-pris.htm, http://terapigenerisk.site/hydroxyzin-terapi.htm, http://prisordenonline.site/metronidazol-pris.html,

He cheated with a pig

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:34 AM by Sarnia Rating: +7|-1

No, not literally with a pig, but close enough. Her human name is Allison.  My ex husband Mike and I relocated so he could become a police officer in the GTA. Little did I know that we purposely moved to a new city that his disgusting pig ex girlfriend lived in too. He spent most weekends "drinking with his friends". Caught him in several lies, including lies that he used his own grandparents in. He cheated on me,ruined opportunities and one day left me without so much as a thank you for supporting him financially for 5 years. Left me with the bills, no money, no place to live and never once showed any remorse or said he was sorry. He was abusive, neglectful, lazy, a liar and the worst human I've ever met. He was slowly becoming an alcoholic too. He hurt my family and friends that supported him more than his own. He wasted several years of my life only to use me. At the end of the day, he blamed me and said that I, the one that tried to make his birthdays special and did the majority of cooking and cleaning while working two jobs, I wasn't trust worthy. I hope he gets cheated on, used for his money, ends up miserable and alone in life and never gets to experience true happiness for what he has done.

Comments

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:44 PM

My hubbie is a few years older, and we are very sexually active. I am a redhead, and my hubbie is a blond.

One day, after my hubbie and I hadn't had sex for a few days, I found a long, brown hair in his boxers. Then on his pillowcase. In his car. His office. He swore it's nothing, but this was going on for a few weeks. Then they dissapeared.

Yesterday, my hubbie went on a buisness trip. When I called him, I heard a female voice in the background saying "come back to bed, baby! I want you to fuck me so baaaaad!". He then hung up.

I gave him a second chance after the brown hairs, but should I give him another chance?

FUCK HIM!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:39 PM

^sounds fake

Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:00 PM
LJ

Leave these type of men, they are useless, they bring nothing to the table except heartache, headache, and disease!!!

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..