He cheated with a pig

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:34 AM by Sarnia Rating: +7|-1

No, not literally with a pig, but close enough. Her human name is Allison.  My ex husband Mike and I relocated so he could become a police officer in the GTA. Little did I know that we purposely moved to a new city that his disgusting pig ex girlfriend lived in too. He spent most weekends "drinking with his friends". Caught him in several lies, including lies that he used his own grandparents in. He cheated on me,ruined opportunities and one day left me without so much as a thank you for supporting him financially for 5 years. Left me with the bills, no money, no place to live and never once showed any remorse or said he was sorry. He was abusive, neglectful, lazy, a liar and the worst human I've ever met. He was slowly becoming an alcoholic too. He hurt my family and friends that supported him more than his own. He wasted several years of my life only to use me. At the end of the day, he blamed me and said that I, the one that tried to make his birthdays special and did the majority of cooking and cleaning while working two jobs, I wasn't trust worthy. I hope he gets cheated on, used for his money, ends up miserable and alone in life and never gets to experience true happiness for what he has done.

Comments

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:44 PM

My hubbie is a few years older, and we are very sexually active. I am a redhead, and my hubbie is a blond.

One day, after my hubbie and I hadn't had sex for a few days, I found a long, brown hair in his boxers. Then on his pillowcase. In his car. His office. He swore it's nothing, but this was going on for a few weeks. Then they dissapeared.

Yesterday, my hubbie went on a buisness trip. When I called him, I heard a female voice in the background saying "come back to bed, baby! I want you to fuck me so baaaaad!". He then hung up.

I gave him a second chance after the brown hairs, but should I give him another chance?

FUCK HIM!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:39 PM

^sounds fake

Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:00 PM
LJ

Leave these type of men, they are useless, they bring nothing to the table except heartache, headache, and disease!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..