He cheated with a pig

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:34 AM by Sarnia Rating: +7|-1

No, not literally with a pig, but close enough. Her human name is Allison.  My ex husband Mike and I relocated so he could become a police officer in the GTA. Little did I know that we purposely moved to a new city that his disgusting pig ex girlfriend lived in too. He spent most weekends "drinking with his friends". Caught him in several lies, including lies that he used his own grandparents in. He cheated on me,ruined opportunities and one day left me without so much as a thank you for supporting him financially for 5 years. Left me with the bills, no money, no place to live and never once showed any remorse or said he was sorry. He was abusive, neglectful, lazy, a liar and the worst human I've ever met. He was slowly becoming an alcoholic too. He hurt my family and friends that supported him more than his own. He wasted several years of my life only to use me. At the end of the day, he blamed me and said that I, the one that tried to make his birthdays special and did the majority of cooking and cleaning while working two jobs, I wasn't trust worthy. I hope he gets cheated on, used for his money, ends up miserable and alone in life and never gets to experience true happiness for what he has done.

Comments

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:44 PM

My hubbie is a few years older, and we are very sexually active. I am a redhead, and my hubbie is a blond.

One day, after my hubbie and I hadn't had sex for a few days, I found a long, brown hair in his boxers. Then on his pillowcase. In his car. His office. He swore it's nothing, but this was going on for a few weeks. Then they dissapeared.

Yesterday, my hubbie went on a buisness trip. When I called him, I heard a female voice in the background saying "come back to bed, baby! I want you to fuck me so baaaaad!". He then hung up.

I gave him a second chance after the brown hairs, but should I give him another chance?

FUCK HIM!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:39 PM

^sounds fake

Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:00 PM
LJ

Leave these type of men, they are useless, they bring nothing to the table except heartache, headache, and disease!!!

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2066
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..