He cheated with a pig

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:34 AM by Sarnia Rating: +7|-1

No, not literally with a pig, but close enough. Her human name is Allison.  My ex husband Mike and I relocated so he could become a police officer in the GTA. Little did I know that we purposely moved to a new city that his disgusting pig ex girlfriend lived in too. He spent most weekends "drinking with his friends". Caught him in several lies, including lies that he used his own grandparents in. He cheated on me,ruined opportunities and one day left me without so much as a thank you for supporting him financially for 5 years. Left me with the bills, no money, no place to live and never once showed any remorse or said he was sorry. He was abusive, neglectful, lazy, a liar and the worst human I've ever met. He was slowly becoming an alcoholic too. He hurt my family and friends that supported him more than his own. He wasted several years of my life only to use me. At the end of the day, he blamed me and said that I, the one that tried to make his birthdays special and did the majority of cooking and cleaning while working two jobs, I wasn't trust worthy. I hope he gets cheated on, used for his money, ends up miserable and alone in life and never gets to experience true happiness for what he has done.

Comments

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:44 PM

My hubbie is a few years older, and we are very sexually active. I am a redhead, and my hubbie is a blond.

One day, after my hubbie and I hadn't had sex for a few days, I found a long, brown hair in his boxers. Then on his pillowcase. In his car. His office. He swore it's nothing, but this was going on for a few weeks. Then they dissapeared.

Yesterday, my hubbie went on a buisness trip. When I called him, I heard a female voice in the background saying "come back to bed, baby! I want you to fuck me so baaaaad!". He then hung up.

I gave him a second chance after the brown hairs, but should I give him another chance?

FUCK HIM!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:39 PM

^sounds fake

Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:00 PM
LJ

Leave these type of men, they are useless, they bring nothing to the table except heartache, headache, and disease!!!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +94|-88
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
1924
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..