http://behandlingtitler.site/ketoconazol-behandling.jsp, http://behandlingtitler.site/imipramin-behandling.jsp, http://brugerfolie.site/clotrimazol-bruger.asp, http://bivirkningermarke.site/azithromycin-bivirkninger.asp, http://burppris.site/metronidazol-burp.asp,

He cheated with a pig

My husband cheated on me

Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:34 AM by Sarnia Rating: +7|-1

No, not literally with a pig, but close enough. Her human name is Allison.  My ex husband Mike and I relocated so he could become a police officer in the GTA. Little did I know that we purposely moved to a new city that his disgusting pig ex girlfriend lived in too. He spent most weekends "drinking with his friends". Caught him in several lies, including lies that he used his own grandparents in. He cheated on me,ruined opportunities and one day left me without so much as a thank you for supporting him financially for 5 years. Left me with the bills, no money, no place to live and never once showed any remorse or said he was sorry. He was abusive, neglectful, lazy, a liar and the worst human I've ever met. He was slowly becoming an alcoholic too. He hurt my family and friends that supported him more than his own. He wasted several years of my life only to use me. At the end of the day, he blamed me and said that I, the one that tried to make his birthdays special and did the majority of cooking and cleaning while working two jobs, I wasn't trust worthy. I hope he gets cheated on, used for his money, ends up miserable and alone in life and never gets to experience true happiness for what he has done.

Comments

Sunday, March 13, 2016 5:44 PM

My hubbie is a few years older, and we are very sexually active. I am a redhead, and my hubbie is a blond.

One day, after my hubbie and I hadn't had sex for a few days, I found a long, brown hair in his boxers. Then on his pillowcase. In his car. His office. He swore it's nothing, but this was going on for a few weeks. Then they dissapeared.

Yesterday, my hubbie went on a buisness trip. When I called him, I heard a female voice in the background saying "come back to bed, baby! I want you to fuck me so baaaaad!". He then hung up.

I gave him a second chance after the brown hairs, but should I give him another chance?

FUCK HIM!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016 10:39 PM

^sounds fake

Saturday, December 17, 2016 4:00 PM
LJ

Leave these type of men, they are useless, they bring nothing to the table except heartache, headache, and disease!!!

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +24|-17
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +30|-11
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..