He literally broke my heart

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 9:00 PM by lex Rating: +5|-6

You think you know someone until they break your heart..

After we broke up the first time , it was pretty obvious that we were obsessed with each other. It only took about a week for us to start talking again. For that whole summer it was all about getting back together, and then we did. It was amazing, it was as if that little break was meant to be. At that point It was a year into our relationship and years of an amazing friendship. We were both young and on completely different paths of life. But i was in love, and there was nothing any one could tell me about it. I loved every little thing about him. If you really know me, you would know that “ being in love is just not me” , at one time I even laughed at myself. The memories we were making were awesome everything was perfect until June 5th. June 5th everything went crashing down, but strangely our relationship was at its strongest point. On June 5th he had gotten into an accident, that killed our friend who was in the passenger seat. At that moment I knew I had nothing more important to do but be there for the person I loved. It was at that time were I knew that our relationship meant so much to us, and that all we needed was each other. Months went by, and the love was growing. We talked about moving in together and getting married and traveling and everything that makes relationships worth talking about. Weeks pass, and discussions  became a reality, and he went to jail. Theres me, being the ride or die girlfriend I knew I could be.

It was the second day that he had been in jail, and I was pulling to the parking lot to go inside the jail and visit the love of my life, when suddenly I get a call.. Explaining everything. Everything that would potentially ruin my life. Everything that I thought was real and true and become all a lie. A lie that couldn't be covered up, or made better. It was a lie that would forever change me, and forever change my outlook on people. Who could do this, would could purposefully hurt the person they claim they love. How could you cheat on me?

“Were done”.. I told hum calmly through the visitation glass. And I walked away. For a couple days I wanted nothing to do with him, but how could I just leave him in jail. How could I just rip that page out of my life so fast? So I went back to visit him, twice a week, for the next month and a half until he was released. During that time I had a lot of thinking to do. I would lay in my bed, just looking at the wall, no tears. Just laying in the dark. Do I work it out with him, because I mean I do love him ,and he said he loves me? Or do I leave,  because you know once a cheater always a cheater type thing. Not once did I cry about it while he was in jail. It wasn't until I went with his family to pick him, that I then realized what was truly about to happen. And I finally cried. I finally realized that, my love hurt me. He hurt me so much, it was as if it didn't even matter. He got out and I never mentioned it . I wanted him to enjoy his freedom before I ruined it with “MY” relationship issues. Days went by and I finally thought it was the right time to have that talk. Five minutes into the talk, the real tears started to form, because at that moment I knew that we would never be the same. It would never be me and him.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 9:10 PM

wow what an amazing bull shit story, no real details on who called you or so on. Any who your ass picked to go back so dont cry about it.

Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:46 AM
me 101

good luck to the both of you ,,,,

Thursday, November 19, 2015 10:03 AM

you're right, well to further explain...the call I got was from a friend that worked with the girl he cheated on me with. Also we are no longer together.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T