http://markenavnog.website/amoxicillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/capecitabin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/marevan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/prednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mebendazol-mærke-navn.shtml,

He pays me now

My boyfriend cheated on me

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 5:46 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-10

Im 28 years old and divorced 2 years ago and now I have a boy friend who I've been going out with for 6 months. Ever since 18 I've been a real bad girl all you guys out there can call me a slut but that's just who Iam. I've slept with multiple men at least 40 guys may be more. That's the reason the marriage didn't last cos I love sex and there is no hole in my body that's not been used. Im about 5.5" 45kg size and 5 years ago I got a boob job done. I got my tongue, belly ,right nipple and clit pieced and have few tattoos as well. I'm very proud of my body and all boys love it. So does my current boy friend. So this is the story. I live at my sisters house who is married and she lives with her husband jack. Ever since I got divorced I've been living at her house. Her husbands name is jack very nice guy. However fights with my sister 24/7 and I'm surprised that they are not divorced. Any ways 6 months ago my sister had night shift and Jack was suppose to go out on that Friday night but it got cancelled so he ended up staying home. Me and him decided to watch TV and have a drink. After few drinks we were relaxed and he started telling how depressed he is with my sister and that they hardly have sex and that he is frustrated. Truth be told my bf is even not the best in bed. We started chatting and he told me I have a nice body and if he was my boyfriend he would fuck me every night. And also my ex-husband is an idiot to leave me. That day I was wearing a short skirt and a string top that gave him a good view of my tits and my legs. Since I was tipsy I'm sure he is seen my thongs through the tiny skirt I was wearing. I could tell that he was checking me out and I really liked his attention. He knew I was not going to resist him and he got more closer to me and we hugged each other to comfort each other. Slowly he started kissing my face and the my lips that became a full French kiss in few mins. We were kissing each other for about 5mins and then he started feeling me all over. I never wanted to stop him too. Few mins later he parted my legs and was between my legs eating my shaved pussy. Soon I returned him the favour by giving him a blow job. After that he fucked my pussy so hard it was great. We had sex 3 times that night and i asked him to fuck my ass the forth time. I like when a guy treat me like slut and he just did that perfect calling me names and treating me rough. He pulled my hair and spanked my butt and tits very rough just the way I like to be treated having sex. I lost count how many times I came.

That was a great night and I never told my sister or my boy friend. 2days later when my sister was away I went to his room again to have sex wearing just a gstring and bra.It was so crazy he was so turned on by me he came so much in my throat I nearly choked. That day he gave me $100 as a gift. We had sex 2 more time after that every single time he paid me. I feel like his prostitute but that turns me even more. Jack said that he is much more happier ever since we've been having sex and I feel the same. It's been few months now that we've been doing this and we are not sure if we should move out to gather. Cos he loves my sex and I love the way he treats me like a slut. He knows that I still have sex with my boy friend and he doesn't seems to care. I think we are a good match but not sure what we should do.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 3:22 PM

heh OP! Stop lusting over your wife's sister.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 4:29 PM

Fake story she just wants to be heard

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:09 AM
HornDog
I think there are a couple of choices for you: You can keep doing what you are doing because it is hot as hell, or you can starrt something with him, but I think the taboo is part of the sex appeal. One day you should have your boyfriend cum inside you then have your sister's hubby fuck your cummy pussy

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 10:39 AM

I think you are making this story up to provide content.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 2:16 PM

Fake story, if not she is probably actually the ugly, bitter and insecure one who is jealous of her sister.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 4:17 AM
ALF

Well, a prostitute and a john can be a good match.

Friday, July 1, 2016 9:28 AM
MasterOfAllDelight
Hot story! Send me pics! sotomayerjohn@gmail.com

Thursday, September 15, 2016 12:43 PM
CindyG

Love the story.  I love being used hard and rough and treated like a whore and a slut.

Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:32 PM

CindyG  how old are you,  are you married  tell a little about you.

Thursday, September 15, 2016 1:49 PM

The majority of the stories on this site are fake. The company writes most of these. They are all fantasy stories. I wrote a real story on here but they took it down because it wasn't a hot and steamy story. It was a real life cheating story. You can tell what stories are real and which ones are fake. This is a typical hot and steamy fake story that the company wrote. This site takes down stories all the time and it takes them awhile to put up new stories. When you do write a story it says it has to be reviewed by the company before posting. So this site is full of shit

Saturday, September 17, 2016 8:58 AM
TheBestAdvice

Jack's made a pass at his sister-in-law a while back. She knew from talking with her sister that he only had a 3 inch penis, so she started mocking him for making a pass at her.  He made up this story as a fantasy of how he wished it could have been. Jack didn't realize that no woman could ever be satisfied with a man who has a 3 inch penis.

The really funny part of the story is that the sister told all the neighbors at the mobile home park that Jack made a pass at her and that he only has a 3 inch penis. I think that one of the neighbors is planning on telling Jack that his wife has been screwing around for years.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..