Her cheating saved our marriage

My wife cheated on me

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 12:30 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-21

Iv been married to my wife for 6 years now im 32 and shes 29. We first meet in university and when i meet her she was the nice ordinary down to earth and hard working lady. We both are living wonderful lives we have an active sex life, 2 beautiful children, beach side property, 3 cars and all

3 years ago i helped a buddy (unknowingly) of mine cheat basically by letting him stay and bring women over in an appartment that i bought and it lead to him getting caught and in a divorce with my wifes sister and my wife had been angry with me from then but however 6 months ago my wife started changing she sarted playing on her phone alot, would take extensive work related trips and in particular she started hanging around with her work buddy (Chantal) alot it felt like she moved into my house, One day while helping my daughter with her homework my daughter tells me she saw mommy kissing Chantal, ofcoz i thought nothing about this and laughted thinking it must have been a greeting or something but after a few weeks of considerating and seeing how my wife and chantal acted around one another i started getting suspisious and turned detective and started investigating n what i found out was Shocking!!!

At first i tryed looking through her phone but to no avail i found nothing, then went through her laptop and found naked pictures of her and if she wasnt sending them to me then sure as hell she was sending them to someone else so I decided to set up hidden cameras all over the house and then I simply put my plan into action i told my wife i was going on a business trip for 3 days and she belived it so i went around the block to a hotal, laptop in hand and sat waiting to catch my wife out. I hadnt even left for more than 6 hours and there she was with chantal and true to what my daughter said they were kissing like seriously kissing and next you know it they in the room undressing fingering each other, I felt turned on and off at the same time but i held my cool and after 3 days i went home acting like i knew nothing.

Like usual chantal came over and by the way chantal is actually a beautiful latina lady so i told chantal to stay over i had brought them something from my trip so after the children went to bed i played the tape of what had happen and boy were they stunned, they had nothing at all to say i was so pissed i was swearing at them left right and center untill my wifes friend got up n took of her top and started getting naked n then she came towards me and i pushed her away n she fell on the couch and then my wife started geting naked also and they both came on me while im yelling at them and they collectively pull down my pants and started blowing me I was so furious i was like fuck it "Im gona fuck these bitches" and sure enough i did and it was the best sex of my life we had sex for 3 solid hours.

The rest is basically history i now seem to be married to two chicks and just last week a 3rd asian chick join us, i by the way am an indian man and my wife luvs the fact that i fuck other women sounds strange but its true she comes so much faster and so much more when her friends are involved, she even gave me a pass to fuck my secetary and which ever other girl i want aslong as i use a codom and we do get tested regularly by the way all 4 of us now so ya.......

Question : shld i keep on with this or not? what could be some negative effects if i do other than stds? and has anyone else been in a threesome with thier wife?

Tags: Coworker Affair;

Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:20 PM
Fuck u

Please dont be stupid u need to stop and respect your body u both souund like idiots and ur both in a terrible relationship u need to get out of because this is complete bullshit and i honestly think this is fake.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:30 AM

Nice fantasy loser. If she's a lesbion then she dont want dick.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:33 AM

Hey bro good for you, i have had many 3somes with my wife.  I have found that its easier if u keep the other women for sex only, dont get 2 close to the other women, make sure u cater to your wife make extra effort to make her feel special.  U should only fuck other women when your wife is involved.  Do not fuck co workers bro, shit can cost you a hard time at work, or worst your job, blackmail and shit like that.  But yeah orgies with the wife is awsome, u should deffinately cobtinue that and enjoy, remember since she lets u fuck her friends. Reward her by going out of your way to make her feel special, poetry, flowers etc.

Full body massages.  That will make her happy she decided to have group sex with u and other girls.  Just my opinion, i love my wife and our sex life Mmmm shes got hot friends.  Im a black male and shes mexican.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 7:37 AM

Lesbian means she dont want dick? You never heard of women who are bisexual dumb ass. Its so funny how upset people get when you dont belive in the same shit they believe in.

Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:18 AM

your the dumb ass bitch. Im not upset with my post apparently you are faggot

Friday, February 5, 2016 7:41 PM

Dreamer! You need therapy for your sexual fantasy's. As if this happened? You're just a sad loser, who's probably very sexually frustrated. In other words, get a life and stop writing fiction on a forum designed to genuinely help people express themselves.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +28|-9
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-2
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +86|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..