His a great guy but.....

Want to Cheat

Sunday, May 1, 2016 1:04 AM by Guest Rating: +5|-5

I been with my husband for 7 years now well about to be 7 on May 24th. In our relationship, there has been a lot of messing up from his side. Only one time I knew he had sex with another girl go and this is because we were separated for not even a week when he had sex with a girl. I found of that situation because I got pregnant and got an std test saying I had chlamydia. I have never slept wit anyone elses beside him. So, I confronted him and he told me the whole truth. Also, there has been numerous of time where I find him on craigslist looking to have fun and sex.

Anyways, I met a guy in 2012 and recently last year we exchanged numbers. I saw him today for the 4th time since 2014 and I felt a connection with him. I mean I don't love him or anything I just feel an attraction towards him. He was the one that told me he wanted to try new things and with me. I am dying for him but the only problem he is married with a girl I know. All I want is to have an amazing sex and have something new. I feel that he is the right person to mess around with. But I'm already feeling guilty without even doing anything.

Please help me with this situation I'm dying to have him but my husband or his wife deserve this please help! Im only 21 years old and I have only had 3 men in my life. I want to stay faithful but I dont know how long I can do this!

Sunday, May 1, 2016 7:04 PM

In life you will face lots of temptation. How you react to  them is what defines you. Right now your being fueled by lust. Your boyfriend is an ass an you need to drop him. The married  guys is a bigger  ass and you need to drop him too. Your lust can drive you to making a mistake  you will regret forever. Boyfriend  gave you the clap the married guy may give you something worst. Women have a need to feel wanted and desired and when a woman doesn't  get the woman will lower her standards to the next guy that shows a little attention. Find the right guy before opening  your legs again. I know it's hard but it's the only way. Keep your mind on  other things. Run away from  temptation and never look back.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016 12:23 PM

You know what you SHOULD do, but what I will say is to go with it. Fuck this guy and see how good it is. Maybe it can become something regular, a long term steamy affair. You could fuck him on a regular basis and your hubby  nor his wife will ever find out... That's the ideal situation.. but the ideal situation doesnt often work out..

Your call

Friday, May 6, 2016 2:45 PM

You shouldn't screwed others' husband, girl. You knew how it felt being cheated so don't ever do that to others. Go to a club and find a man there. Just find a one night stand or something.. Loose yourself with booze or with your child sometimes. I dont know, just do anything so that you will not shagged others' husband. You might find someone special at places that you never know.. BTW, dont forget to leave your husband. Why stay in a marriage that you knew infidelities going on. Like I said to other people, once a cheater, always a cheater. If your husband said he loves you, then he must be lying. You just don't cheat when you loves someone. Apparently his love towards you isn't strong enough to make him cheated on you. If its about financial issues when you left your husband, just know that God already makes paths for us. It's up to us to choose which one. I'm not a religious person, btw. But i believes in God. If you go on with the relationship between you and the 'married guy', just know that there's not a different between you and the women that your husband shagged. You knew how it pained to know that your husband cheated on you, don't make others' wife feel it too. Don't make another child feels that their parents' marriage is a total failure. You said that you're pregnant. You don't want your child to know that his/her mother being unfaithful in her marriage. We always wanted our children be in their best behaviour but we didn't show it. Last but not least, leave your husband and the man that wanted to cheat on his wife. A man doesn't even worthy a woman's time if they wanted to cheat on their partners. Both of them doesn't even deserve you. Move to other places and start fresh with your child...

P/S: Sorry about my grammar though...

Friday, May 6, 2016 2:55 PM

I think it's better if you focus on your child more than finding someone that could make you forget about your husband's infidelity. Sorry, I just remember, don't find a one night stand btw... They may carry STD more than your husband. When your child came into the world, just know that you will love him/her more than you love anyone else. That's just how women worked actually. Men will always like women but a woman will put their child first on the top of their list... Sorry that I babbled too much at you.

P/S : May God always be with you, my dear

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:08 PM

Leave your husband.  Both you and he deserve better. Once you leave your husband find some single guys to fuck. Leave the married men alone.

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +47|-30
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..