Honeymoon with a mature lady

I cheated on my girlfriend

Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat Rating: +55|-24

I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chatting to a mature lady, 53 years old. Her husband is 62 and he does not have sex with her anymore. She has a good figure for her age and gorgeous breasts. We clicked instantly, and our wants and desires are the same. Both of us wanted fiery passionate sex. We chatted secretly for few days, flirted, sexted, exchanged photos to keep each other horny and excited. Finally, we decided to meet. I booked a room in a hotel in the town nearby. We met in the carpark, checked in, and went to the room. We kissed in the lift, and I held her hands and walked to our room. Settled in, and we started kissing, and passionate kisses turned to stripping each other, and very soon we were eating each other wildly. We made love twice, raw sex, skin on skin. She was a lioness in bed, full of energy and lust. Good with her mouth, and her body. We had a shower together and fucked in the shower too. Went out for a nice dinner, came back, and settled in for a night of passion. We were so horny for each other that we were sucking and licking and fucking each other all night. We slept finally at around 2 pm, woke up at 9 am, and asked for a late checkout at 2 pm. Showered together again while caressing and playing with each other. I fingered her passionately after shower that she squirted a fountain of cum all over my hands and chest. We has passionate sex again twice in the morning. Decided to check out at 1 pm and have lunch. After lunch, she said she has a secret to reveal. She took her car, and asked me to follow her in mine. After about 25 minutes drive, she turned to a country lane, and after 5 minutes we stopped in the middle of a small woodland like area. I got into her car, and we had one final fuck! She is so flexible in the small space in a car, thanks to all the yoga I guess! Overall, it was an amazing experience, a great relief, and both of us feel like we have rediscovered our moves and fire. We decided to meet whenever it's convenient again.

Comments

Tuesday, April 25, 2017 9:33 PM
Honest Husband

So when do you tell your wife the truth?

Friday, December 1, 2017 6:51 PM
SERENA WILLIAMS

SERENA WILLIAMS
RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM SHOULD NOT BOTHER YOU ANYMORE, I CAN LEAD YOU TO THE WAY TO A BETTER RELATIONSHIP,AND THIS IS THE RIGHT PERSON TO TELL YOU WHAT TO DO AND  HIS EMAIL COVENANTSOLUTIONTEMPLE@GMAIL, OR CALL HIM ON HIS MOBILE NUMBER+2347052958531 OR ADD HIM UP ON WHATSAPP ON +2349057353987, HE CAN HELP YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A SUCCESSFUL AND SWEET MARRIAGE OR RELATIONSHIP EVEN IF YOUR LOVER IS NO LONGER WITH YOU.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

52K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

82K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +229|-132
24K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..