How do you know

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, May 7, 2016 2:40 AM by Guest Rating: +12|-6

Needing some advice. My relationship feels different, we're only 4 years in and I have many doubts about our future together but I am too afraid to make a move. He has cheated in the past...now it's me who's the cheater. I must be honest, I don't feel bad. I acknowledge I am not in love with my boyfriend anymore. Too much has happened. Could we go back and fix things? Or would he kill me for cheating? He has displayed violence towards me, and I've been threatened many times is why I worry.

We hang out with his side of the family a lot, so I've gotten close to his sister. She's always telling me how her husband cheats & how she keeps an eye on him like snooping through his phone and stalking him at work. It made me think of him(Jake) as a player. I know what it feels like to be betrayed. Well I fucked Jake, he's so attractive and does everything right. But it's all physical and I'm a whore for doing it, but he came on strong & I caved. What can I say? He's hott & a player.

Then I have someone else, my ex Alijah. I love him so so much. And we talk a lot about being together. I cheated on him with my now boyfriend which is why I lost interest quickly. I never gave him a chance to be with me because I was being a hoe. I deeply regret doing that, Alijah knows everything about the past. He says he loves me, always did..and he always wished I would come back to him. I wonder if we could actually be together? That this isn't just the thrill of cheating on people to have a little fun which keeps us interested. I want to be in love. My now bf claims there is no such thing. He's not touchy feely...am I just seeking emotional fulfillment with Alijah?  He's always made me feel alive...we have and incredible intimate connection, it's undeniably strong.

My son is what worries me most...current bf says the baby is the only reason he stays with me. That isn't enough! I want both of us to be happy..for us, for our son. I don't want to be stuck.  Is this fixable????

Comments

Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:51 AM

Your bf had a baby by a ho and he knows that. That's why he says he's only around for the baby. You are a ho and that's how he has seen you from the very beginning. You cheated on your ex bf with him. Think about it. You think your cheating but your not. Your bf doesn't give a shit. He knows your a ho. But he's not gonna take care of someone else's baby

Saturday, May 7, 2016 11:35 AM

What you crave is dick not love. You need to go get checked for stds

Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:18 PM

Maybe I am just a hoe. I don't know if I could ever be faithful after being cheated on by different men. Why does my bf threaten me and get angry if he knows I'm a hoe? I have left before, he chased me down to bring me back home...why is that?

Saturday, May 7, 2016 7:19 PM

And I don't have stds. I use protection & get check regularly.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:42 AM

Because your a ho. I get what your saying as a female. But you have to understand the mindividual of a man. And bottom line is you do NOT treat a ho with respect. You don't get respect from the second you meet a guy and you have to change that. The best way to think is when your son looks at you what do you want him to see. How will you want women to treat your son. I would leave all the men if I was you. Go home to your mom for awhile

Sunday, May 8, 2016 3:28 AM

Being a whore is a choice not a disease. Your a grown ass fucking women with a kid. Put your desire between your legs aside and stop blaming the men you👈 choose that cheat on you for you being a hoe. You can't find love because you are attracting what hoes attract. You don't  get love from these men cause a real man will not love a whore. Worry  about fixing  yourself  before fixing a relationship  that is pure bull shit. Over the years women in America  have become more depressed  and a slave to a destructive culture the more liberated they get. It's sad. Men are going over seas  to find a wife. Don't  you want to findicate that best friend  and lover you will spent the rest of your life with?   What does your future hold. Sorry but women who are whores don't  love them selves, can't love back and can't be loved.  If you don't care about love leave and don't get into a relationship  you dumb ass.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 5:33 AM

It amazes me when a guy sleeps around he's a hero, but when a woman sleeps around she's a slut.  You got me once you said that your current bf threatens you.  That is no way to to treat any person let alone a woman.  There's no true love left in that relationship.  You should leave your current bf.  This kind of behavior by your bf should not be witnessed by your son.  Thinking that he will change will not happen.  You're not married to him, thank god.  Leave him, get child support (but don't count on it), go back to Alija since he seem like a good guy, based on what little you've said about him.  Worse come to worse, if you have no where to go, go back to your mother/father or other family memeber until you get back on your feet and able to support yourself and your child.  If you have a good relationship with your bf sister, I don't see why that can't continue........except you'll still be exposed to your current bf.   You might have to end that relationship if you leave him.   You and your son come first, not your current bf.   Make the smart, wise choice, trust your gut feelings.   Good luck.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 8:55 AM

To the dumb bitch  above. Only time man is a hero for sleeping  with women is when his boys cheer him on. It still does it make it right even if society glorified  it. Last time I checked  man who cheat are considered  dogs. A bitch ( used as hoe ) is the technical term use to describe a female dog. But if you want to use that excuse to be a hoe so be it. But stop talking  like you know shit. "A man is a hero when he fucks other girls" shut the fuck up. I bet she be a hoe if she was sleeping   with your man. You wouldn't  have a problem then.3

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:01 PM

To the "L"oser just above.  Time's have change.  Of course you sound like you're still in the stone age or even earlier the "HOMO" erectus.  I want you to call your mother a slut or a bitch and we'll see who is the bitch.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 2:12 PM

By the way to the the post just 2 up from here.  I guess you're one of those guys who like to sleep around which is called a male whore, a male slut.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:19 PM

To the two bitch  above me☝. Peolpe  in the stone age had lest disease  unlike the two of yall.  So by telling women to have more respect for them self like they did back in the days is stone age then so be it. You modernized whores don't realize how stupid you sound. I'm stone age but your quick with the HOMO jokes. Are we not past that since your so "un-stoneage" like. Lmao. To the hoe above, if you knew how to read you would of realized that I was against  it even with a man doing it. But I see what happens  you two are whores sleeping  around and I touched a nerve. I showed my mother these comments here is her response. Listen a respectable  women would not have had responded  or answered  in this manner. They would have told the young lady to be the best mom she could be and not bounce from man to man. I don't  think there mother would agree with there mind set.

TRANSLATION BITCH.

Your dumb, foolish and uneducated. Love my mom. Happy mothers day mom.

You whose can learn from here.

Sunday, May 8, 2016 4:34 PM
Juliue

This is some funny shit. I think you did struck a nerve on the two girls above. She called you stone age then made a HOMO comment. Lmao what a dumb bitch. Her credibility  went out the window. Hahahahaha.  I got to post this on Facebook.

Monday, May 9, 2016 2:20 AM
Lisa

You can tell  the girls making the comments are teenabers especially  the one capitalizing the "L" in loser.  No grown women speak this way. The other girl didn't  even bother to read or understand  what the guy was saying.  Stop living this way  and be honest  with your self and the others. People can do crazy things when being betrayed. You deserve better and even though I may agree with what some of the guys here say I'm not judging  you. Be careful.

Monday, May 9, 2016 3:42 AM

To the first bitch responding  to the guy. Homo-erectus is no longer consider a link between man, so go back to school. And the second bitch underneath  her, read before you comment. In fact I bet you two are the same person. You both are bitches and so is your mom's. Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. 😂😂😂😂😂.

Monday, May 9, 2016 4:29 AM
Little amy

Why are we responding to two dumb cunts. Back to the story. Listen sweety men respond with what they see. If you act trashy you will get trashy  response  from the. The guys here may be harsh gut they are only telling you how guys think. Change your view on life and change how you view yourself. Don't go by your feelings ( like the dumb cunt above me said ) it can steer you to the wrong path. Use your logic. Your son is what you should be worrying  about. Don't leave one relationship  to another. Find yourself  first.

Monday, May 9, 2016 10:52 AM
been there

If you keep this one you are rather confused, if you go back it may be 1 of 2 things blissfull or hell... just leave them both and the past behind, focus on you and find someone new, and don't go back. they will never respect you

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 12:35 AM
o.g. post

Love the comments. .all of them. I agree most with the ones that say I should find myself. Nothing else makes sense. I am a hoe for cheating but hey...I have seriously only slept with 5 men total, gave 3 out of those head as well. I feel like I'm only using current bf because I'm not emotionally there. I want true happiness, I believe lies within me. We'll see what happens, stay tuned.

Saturday, June 4, 2016 11:37 AM

Hey im having the same experience with your hubby. You mentioned he doesnt want you to leave and you wanna know the reason? He's inlove with you but the bad experience keeps on poisoning his ego. Trust me i feel the same. The only way you can make it work is to tell him all your sex experiences. It wont hurt him trust me, it would rather turn him on. Also tell him about your sex fantasies honestly. That will be the antidote.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 3:12 PM

I have opened up to him.  He wants us to swing. I don't think I could be into that. It scares me. Especially if they were complete strangers. I still Love Alijah, we're connected more now. I don't think I could stay in my current relationship just because we have a baby together.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:55 PM by Akipple

Comments
So I'm a young adult and I've been in a long term relationship with X.  When we first started dating, it was surreal.  I believed we were soul mates then and I always put his feelings first.  It was intense, romantic and adventurous to be with him but he had his flaws.  Because I loved him, I used to completely ignore some of the most dire red flags in his personality.  He had an aggressive, ultr..