How i ruined three lifes...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:34 AM by Pedro Rating: +0|-7

Today, i will share with you one of the most stupid things i have done in my life. First, i was married for 12 years, we had a daughter of 6 at the time and this is were it all started. Life with my wife was really good, the life everyone want, i come back from work, she cook and we togeter grow up our daughter. One day, at the local mall i was doing getting some meals and i noticed a really nice looking girl needing help from getting some juice or something. I helped her, and we ended up finishing our shopping togeter talking about everything. She told me about her will to live with his boyfriend and future husband, and i talked about my great life. We ended up in the parking and i was ready to leave her and come back home, but then all started going crazy. She looked at me in a strange way and told me she never had sex with a old man ( i'm 45 ), i told her it was doing it like any other man, but she didnt even listened to me and fast as a cat slipped his hand inside my jeans. I was shocked, not knowing what to do, but at the same time pleased of that "god" hand. She kneeled befor me and sucked the soul out ot me, i was yelling, it was awesome, so after i came the firts time i opened my back door car and pulled her there, getting her jeans off and sucking her pussy. It wasn't the best idea at all, didn't tasted good but i was so horny i continued until she came, was delicious, then without caring about anyone i launched my dick inside her and bang her for around 10 minutes and then camed inside her. We continued for 20 min total and i came 2 times and she only 1. After that we dressed up and we walked away. She was looking at me shocked, because i fucked her hard grunting like a pig touching her in every spot like i never touched a woman in my life. She cryed away and told me i was rude, i smiled at her pulling her away and going home. I started realizing how shittier i was soon after entering my garage and i started crying. I told my wife immediately about it and i broke up the same afternoon going back to live with my parents. I never ever wanted to hear from her ( my wife ) again and i forget completely about our daughter never ever calling them, i dont give a fuck anymore. I acted like a monster and i'am punishing myself for this. But at the same thime i dont care, because i've had one of the best fucks of the last years. Dont judje me please, i know im bad, sadly it is all true...bye.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:28 PM
ALF

You're a hoser.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:10 AM
Guest04

The only thing you need to cheat on your wife with is some proper fucking grammar lol

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..