How i ruined three lifes...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:34 AM by Pedro Rating: +0|-7

Today, i will share with you one of the most stupid things i have done in my life. First, i was married for 12 years, we had a daughter of 6 at the time and this is were it all started. Life with my wife was really good, the life everyone want, i come back from work, she cook and we togeter grow up our daughter. One day, at the local mall i was doing getting some meals and i noticed a really nice looking girl needing help from getting some juice or something. I helped her, and we ended up finishing our shopping togeter talking about everything. She told me about her will to live with his boyfriend and future husband, and i talked about my great life. We ended up in the parking and i was ready to leave her and come back home, but then all started going crazy. She looked at me in a strange way and told me she never had sex with a old man ( i'm 45 ), i told her it was doing it like any other man, but she didnt even listened to me and fast as a cat slipped his hand inside my jeans. I was shocked, not knowing what to do, but at the same time pleased of that "god" hand. She kneeled befor me and sucked the soul out ot me, i was yelling, it was awesome, so after i came the firts time i opened my back door car and pulled her there, getting her jeans off and sucking her pussy. It wasn't the best idea at all, didn't tasted good but i was so horny i continued until she came, was delicious, then without caring about anyone i launched my dick inside her and bang her for around 10 minutes and then camed inside her. We continued for 20 min total and i came 2 times and she only 1. After that we dressed up and we walked away. She was looking at me shocked, because i fucked her hard grunting like a pig touching her in every spot like i never touched a woman in my life. She cryed away and told me i was rude, i smiled at her pulling her away and going home. I started realizing how shittier i was soon after entering my garage and i started crying. I told my wife immediately about it and i broke up the same afternoon going back to live with my parents. I never ever wanted to hear from her ( my wife ) again and i forget completely about our daughter never ever calling them, i dont give a fuck anymore. I acted like a monster and i'am punishing myself for this. But at the same thime i dont care, because i've had one of the best fucks of the last years. Dont judje me please, i know im bad, sadly it is all true...bye.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:28 PM
ALF

You're a hoser.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:10 AM
Guest04

The only thing you need to cheat on your wife with is some proper fucking grammar lol

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..