http://generiskforskning.site/generisk-pantoprazol.asp, http://skibsfartuden.site/clarityn-skibsfart.aspx, http://smertediarre.site/aripiprazol-smerte.php, http://halsbrandburp.site/confortid-halsbrand.html, http://amarkenavn.site/chlorzoxazon-mærke-navn.jsp,

How i ruined three lifes...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:34 AM by Pedro Rating: +0|-7

Today, i will share with you one of the most stupid things i have done in my life. First, i was married for 12 years, we had a daughter of 6 at the time and this is were it all started. Life with my wife was really good, the life everyone want, i come back from work, she cook and we togeter grow up our daughter. One day, at the local mall i was doing getting some meals and i noticed a really nice looking girl needing help from getting some juice or something. I helped her, and we ended up finishing our shopping togeter talking about everything. She told me about her will to live with his boyfriend and future husband, and i talked about my great life. We ended up in the parking and i was ready to leave her and come back home, but then all started going crazy. She looked at me in a strange way and told me she never had sex with a old man ( i'm 45 ), i told her it was doing it like any other man, but she didnt even listened to me and fast as a cat slipped his hand inside my jeans. I was shocked, not knowing what to do, but at the same time pleased of that "god" hand. She kneeled befor me and sucked the soul out ot me, i was yelling, it was awesome, so after i came the firts time i opened my back door car and pulled her there, getting her jeans off and sucking her pussy. It wasn't the best idea at all, didn't tasted good but i was so horny i continued until she came, was delicious, then without caring about anyone i launched my dick inside her and bang her for around 10 minutes and then camed inside her. We continued for 20 min total and i came 2 times and she only 1. After that we dressed up and we walked away. She was looking at me shocked, because i fucked her hard grunting like a pig touching her in every spot like i never touched a woman in my life. She cryed away and told me i was rude, i smiled at her pulling her away and going home. I started realizing how shittier i was soon after entering my garage and i started crying. I told my wife immediately about it and i broke up the same afternoon going back to live with my parents. I never ever wanted to hear from her ( my wife ) again and i forget completely about our daughter never ever calling them, i dont give a fuck anymore. I acted like a monster and i'am punishing myself for this. But at the same thime i dont care, because i've had one of the best fucks of the last years. Dont judje me please, i know im bad, sadly it is all true...bye.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:28 PM
ALF

You're a hoser.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:10 AM
Guest04

The only thing you need to cheat on your wife with is some proper fucking grammar lol

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +18|-11
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +25|-4
2051
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..