http://markenavnog.website/bicalutamid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sildenafil-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imigran-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/seroquel-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/acetazolamid-mærke-navn.shtml,

How i ruined three lifes...

I cheated on my wife

Thursday, August 18, 2016 11:34 AM by Pedro Rating: +0|-7

Today, i will share with you one of the most stupid things i have done in my life. First, i was married for 12 years, we had a daughter of 6 at the time and this is were it all started. Life with my wife was really good, the life everyone want, i come back from work, she cook and we togeter grow up our daughter. One day, at the local mall i was doing getting some meals and i noticed a really nice looking girl needing help from getting some juice or something. I helped her, and we ended up finishing our shopping togeter talking about everything. She told me about her will to live with his boyfriend and future husband, and i talked about my great life. We ended up in the parking and i was ready to leave her and come back home, but then all started going crazy. She looked at me in a strange way and told me she never had sex with a old man ( i'm 45 ), i told her it was doing it like any other man, but she didnt even listened to me and fast as a cat slipped his hand inside my jeans. I was shocked, not knowing what to do, but at the same time pleased of that "god" hand. She kneeled befor me and sucked the soul out ot me, i was yelling, it was awesome, so after i came the firts time i opened my back door car and pulled her there, getting her jeans off and sucking her pussy. It wasn't the best idea at all, didn't tasted good but i was so horny i continued until she came, was delicious, then without caring about anyone i launched my dick inside her and bang her for around 10 minutes and then camed inside her. We continued for 20 min total and i came 2 times and she only 1. After that we dressed up and we walked away. She was looking at me shocked, because i fucked her hard grunting like a pig touching her in every spot like i never touched a woman in my life. She cryed away and told me i was rude, i smiled at her pulling her away and going home. I started realizing how shittier i was soon after entering my garage and i started crying. I told my wife immediately about it and i broke up the same afternoon going back to live with my parents. I never ever wanted to hear from her ( my wife ) again and i forget completely about our daughter never ever calling them, i dont give a fuck anymore. I acted like a monster and i'am punishing myself for this. But at the same thime i dont care, because i've had one of the best fucks of the last years. Dont judje me please, i know im bad, sadly it is all true...bye.

Tags: Daughter;

Comments

Saturday, August 20, 2016 5:28 PM
ALF

You're a hoser.

Sunday, August 21, 2016 1:10 AM
Guest04

The only thing you need to cheat on your wife with is some proper fucking grammar lol

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..