how much more i can take

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:29 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

my husband cheated on me.i saw pictures with another women clubbing cosy close and no my husband didnt protest ...3 outings always close to each other...and phonecalls, messages. my husand said it is nothing just friends so i asked him to show me all the mesages they exchanged. he was refusing and than opened his phone and her profile and than removed them all i saw it just standing close to him. than he was shouting give me my phone i need it i have to call someone etc....he said there were no texts nothing..

my husband told me he is going to work and on the club facebook page were his pictures with her the date when he told me he is doing extra shift.

my husband was seeing her to help.

and how my life look like i take him to work and back he lost his driving licences - drink driving, could not tell me but he was ok to take the car for nights out and drive, i guess couldn miss seeing her.

we have been going through financials problems big problems ..but it wasnt enough he had to add up more

he says i am mad there was nothing etc...i had enough and just want to fininsh this

it is klike a bad movie with no happy end

Tags: Pictures;

Friday, May 27, 2016 8:22 AM

This is simple . LEEEEEEEAAAAAAVV!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:56 PM

It is clear that you deserve better.

If you have kids, wait until they are ready for a divorce, or you can no longer stay.

If you do not have kids, leave. Life is too short to spend trying to fix someone who is beyond repair. You married a grown up man, so leave if you realised he is not one.

Best of luck.

Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +24|-8
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +12|-1
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...
Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:43 PM by Jane
Seven Year Itch +85|-26
My husband and I had been married for seven years and we were not really communicating very much. We had settled into a comfortable place but yet I felt so alone. We had two daughters and I started going to the local community college three times a week. My husband and I were still having lots of sex but I still wasn't get my needs met. When I started back to school I would take the car and drive..