how much more i can take

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:29 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

my husband cheated on me.i saw pictures with another women clubbing cosy close and no my husband didnt protest ...3 outings always close to each other...and phonecalls, messages. my husand said it is nothing just friends so i asked him to show me all the mesages they exchanged. he was refusing and than opened his phone and her profile and than removed them all i saw it just standing close to him. than he was shouting give me my phone i need it i have to call someone etc....he said there were no texts nothing..

my husband told me he is going to work and on the club facebook page were his pictures with her the date when he told me he is doing extra shift.

my husband was seeing her to help.

and how my life look like i take him to work and back he lost his driving licences - drink driving, could not tell me but he was ok to take the car for nights out and drive, i guess couldn miss seeing her.

we have been going through financials problems big problems ..but it wasnt enough he had to add up more

he says i am mad there was nothing etc...i had enough and just want to fininsh this

it is klike a bad movie with no happy end

Tags: Pictures;

Comments

Friday, May 27, 2016 8:22 AM

This is simple . LEEEEEEEAAAAAAVV!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Hi.

It is clear that you deserve better.

If you have kids, wait until they are ready for a divorce, or you can no longer stay.

If you do not have kids, leave. Life is too short to spend trying to fix someone who is beyond repair. You married a grown up man, so leave if you realised he is not one.

Best of luck.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..