http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-loperamid.asp, http://terapigenerisk.site/doxycyclin-terapi.htm, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-hydrochlorothiazid-online.asp, http://ordenonlinekob.site/orden-saroten-online.asp, http://kobbivirkninger.site/køb-spironolacton.asp,

how much more i can take

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:29 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

my husband cheated on me.i saw pictures with another women clubbing cosy close and no my husband didnt protest ...3 outings always close to each other...and phonecalls, messages. my husand said it is nothing just friends so i asked him to show me all the mesages they exchanged. he was refusing and than opened his phone and her profile and than removed them all i saw it just standing close to him. than he was shouting give me my phone i need it i have to call someone etc....he said there were no texts nothing..

my husband told me he is going to work and on the club facebook page were his pictures with her the date when he told me he is doing extra shift.

my husband was seeing her to help.

and how my life look like i take him to work and back he lost his driving licences - drink driving, could not tell me but he was ok to take the car for nights out and drive, i guess couldn miss seeing her.

we have been going through financials problems big problems ..but it wasnt enough he had to add up more

he says i am mad there was nothing etc...i had enough and just want to fininsh this

it is klike a bad movie with no happy end

Tags: Pictures;

Comments

Friday, May 27, 2016 8:22 AM

This is simple . LEEEEEEEAAAAAAVV!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Hi.

It is clear that you deserve better.

If you have kids, wait until they are ready for a divorce, or you can no longer stay.

If you do not have kids, leave. Life is too short to spend trying to fix someone who is beyond repair. You married a grown up man, so leave if you realised he is not one.

Best of luck.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..