how much more i can take

My husband cheated on me

Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:29 PM by Guest Rating: +1|-5

my husband cheated on me.i saw pictures with another women clubbing cosy close and no my husband didnt protest ...3 outings always close to each other...and phonecalls, messages. my husand said it is nothing just friends so i asked him to show me all the mesages they exchanged. he was refusing and than opened his phone and her profile and than removed them all i saw it just standing close to him. than he was shouting give me my phone i need it i have to call someone etc....he said there were no texts nothing..

my husband told me he is going to work and on the club facebook page were his pictures with her the date when he told me he is doing extra shift.

my husband was seeing her to help.

and how my life look like i take him to work and back he lost his driving licences - drink driving, could not tell me but he was ok to take the car for nights out and drive, i guess couldn miss seeing her.

we have been going through financials problems big problems ..but it wasnt enough he had to add up more

he says i am mad there was nothing etc...i had enough and just want to fininsh this

it is klike a bad movie with no happy end

Tags: Pictures;

Comments

Friday, May 27, 2016 8:22 AM

This is simple . LEEEEEEEAAAAAAVV!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 9:56 PM

Hi.

It is clear that you deserve better.

If you have kids, wait until they are ready for a divorce, or you can no longer stay.

If you do not have kids, leave. Life is too short to spend trying to fix someone who is beyond repair. You married a grown up man, so leave if you realised he is not one.

Best of luck.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..