I am ABOUT to cheat

Want to Cheat

Friday, June 17, 2016 10:20 AM by confusedlilshit Rating: +16|-14

I'm 20, have been with my loving boyfriend for 2 years and a couple of months now and have been living happily together.

I am bipolar and I get anxiety attacks and he was the only one who stayed when I have a breakdown about the smallest things, and this is why I appreciate him so much for his patience. This is also why I told myself I will never ever cheat on him. Ever.

He was also the first guy I had sex with. And since I am naturally not a cheater: The only guy I will EVER have sex with.

Since experiencing sex, not until now in our relationship did it come to mind what the experience would be like with a different guy. He asked me if we can have a threesome with a girl, and I didnt mind the idea because that would turn me on too and it would make him happy. But then he asked if I wanted a threesome with a guy. I wanted to tell him the truth and say yes so I can get that experience without cheating on him (since ya know him and the guy will be in the same room). But in that moment, I knew he didn't want me to say yes. And I was right. Days later, he says "I will never get turned on seeing another guy fucking you."  So there goes my luck, and I still can't shake this feeling.

I am now planning to see this guy next week and just do it with him one time and never again. I am not going to be telling my boyfriend(or anyone at all) either which makes me feel bad. But it's just one time, never again and nobody is ever going to find out. I just really want to experience it......But should i really do it?

Tags: Threesome;

Comments

Friday, June 17, 2016 6:57 PM
Hi, read this before you cheat.

Hello. Before you decide to cheat. You should think about this a little more. Think about what this one night stand would bring you: happiness? Sorrow? Guilt? And whether or not it's worth it in the end. Once you understand what you feel and want you should think of your boyfriend. Because something like sleeping with someone else doesn't just affect you, but your relationship as well. In a relationship there is a commitment to stay loyal to your partner, to be honest, to communicate. If you cheat on your boyfriend it breaks that trust and committment. Whose to say you won't get tempted and do it again? But this is more than that. If your boyfriend truly cares for you and you sleep with this other person, you'll make him very very sad. Even if you lie and hide it, believe me, they will always find out. That guy you might sleep with will most likely brag and talk about it with his close friends and word gets around quick. If you truly love your boyfriend then don't cheat as the feeling of betrayal is one of the most painful feelings a human can experience. Also think of it like this: would you mind it if your boyfriend sleeps with another person? Really think about this: a beautiful girl who is kind and smart and caring, and your boyfriend is entranced by this person and decides to have sex with her. Imagine it and if it hurts then you can imagine what pain he will feel one day when he finds out you cheated. Say you don't feel anything at all because you don't care, say you don't truly love your boyfriend. Then perhaps you should break up with him right away before you cheat. Don't cheat then break up as that would just create a deeper wound in him. If you are gonna cheat, leave him before you do, otherwise he will be heartbroken.

Friday, June 17, 2016 7:17 PM
Mindy

Do not go through  with it. I'm also bipolar and you don't realize the effects  it will have on you emotionally.  It will  destroy  you.6

Friday, June 17, 2016 8:59 PM

Well yeah , a moment of pleasesure and a life regeret , go ahad

Also haveing threesome will most luckly destroy your relationship

But from what it sounds both are you are thinking to have sex with different people , i belive you have to work this one out  , it is not good at all

Saturday, June 18, 2016 1:09 AM

You must be very young. No grown woman would even consider this.

Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:43 AM

Let us know how it goes and if you feel want to.

Saturday, June 18, 2016 1:01 PM
confusedlilshit

Hey guys just an update, considering everyone's advice, I will not continue my attempt to cheat on my boyfriend. The past couple of days with him have just been so sweet and great, I couldn't do it anymore. I realized I love him too much. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Monday, June 20, 2016 10:06 AM

i say bang the hell out of him... and when your done you can have sex with me :)

Monday, June 20, 2016 1:14 PM

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:07 PM
Guest1

so you have a loving boyfriend who has stuck by you through some really tough times and you're going to make him feel like a complete idiot and break his heart? For what an experience that you think you'll enjoy when the fact is you probably won't be able to keep it from him well if you have a conscience anyway so think about what you're doing before you decide to ruin you relationship

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:06 PM

If there are any women wanting a cute guy to talk to, about infedlity, sexting, love, romance, or just need someone to vent to I'm here, email me at olathestud36@gmail.com or Snapchat me @ thecutelightskn

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 8:22 PM

1) Are you being treated for Bipolar? Are you on your meds? If you're seeing a doctor, talk to him about this - hypersexuality is a symptom of the manic phase of bipolar.

2) Do you love your boyfriend? Does he know he's your first? Do you trust him enough to discuss how you love him and are loyal to him, but are missing lacking experience? He might understand.

Monday, June 27, 2016 4:59 AM

Do it . It's just a good fuck nothing more.

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:10 AM
Mr2Kinky

You deserve to have extra too.  Cheat on him. But not just once.. Anytime he asks to do a 3some with another girl, you go fuck another guy first

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..