I am cheating on my husband

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM by Abused Rating: +41|-25

I am cheating on my husband. I know it's horrible but everybody has their breaking point. Before a year of marriage, I've been abused when I was pregnant. I get called a cheater everday and now that I am I don't even feel guilty. He calls me bitch everyday. Accuses me for fucking my own cousin. He even said that my dead cousin was my boyfriend. I've been so stressed out with school and with my son. When my father in law found out about the abuse, he didn't say anything at all. He just lectured us about something unrelated. I want to leave my husband but my parents won't allow it. It's so hard when you are underage and your parents will disown you if you do leave him. I have no where else to go. What are your opinions?

Comments

Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 AM

My advice to you is to leave your husband. No one should be in an abusive relationship, do you have friends or other family members that might let you crash in their place till you get in your feet.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:38 AM

No I don't.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:08 PM

There are shelters for women in your situation where you can stay until you can get on state assistance.  Best of luck.

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:22 AM

you can always leave

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Record his worthless self being the verbal assaulting but wipe that he is to you

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:03 AM

I can't just believe your side of the story   Maybe you push his buttons   Maybe not

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:50 PM

Have him arrested and find a shelter. Get a divorce and a restraining order.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Leave for your safety and the safety of your son. There are organizations out there that will help.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:36 AM

Did cheating start all this?  If it did, it really changes a persons morality.

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +91|-86
11K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +31|-10
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

12K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..