I am cheating on my husband

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM by Abused Rating: +41|-23

I am cheating on my husband. I know it's horrible but everybody has their breaking point. Before a year of marriage, I've been abused when I was pregnant. I get called a cheater everday and now that I am I don't even feel guilty. He calls me bitch everyday. Accuses me for fucking my own cousin. He even said that my dead cousin was my boyfriend. I've been so stressed out with school and with my son. When my father in law found out about the abuse, he didn't say anything at all. He just lectured us about something unrelated. I want to leave my husband but my parents won't allow it. It's so hard when you are underage and your parents will disown you if you do leave him. I have no where else to go. What are your opinions?

Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 AM

My advice to you is to leave your husband. No one should be in an abusive relationship, do you have friends or other family members that might let you crash in their place till you get in your feet.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:38 AM

No I don't.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:08 PM

There are shelters for women in your situation where you can stay until you can get on state assistance.  Best of luck.

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:22 AM

you can always leave

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Record his worthless self being the verbal assaulting but wipe that he is to you

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:03 AM

I can't just believe your side of the story   Maybe you push his buttons   Maybe not

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:50 PM

Have him arrested and find a shelter. Get a divorce and a restraining order.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Leave for your safety and the safety of your son. There are organizations out there that will help.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:36 AM

Did cheating start all this?  If it did, it really changes a persons morality.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +28|-16
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +92|-42
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +27|-12
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...