I am cheating on my husband

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM by Abused Rating: +41|-24

I am cheating on my husband. I know it's horrible but everybody has their breaking point. Before a year of marriage, I've been abused when I was pregnant. I get called a cheater everday and now that I am I don't even feel guilty. He calls me bitch everyday. Accuses me for fucking my own cousin. He even said that my dead cousin was my boyfriend. I've been so stressed out with school and with my son. When my father in law found out about the abuse, he didn't say anything at all. He just lectured us about something unrelated. I want to leave my husband but my parents won't allow it. It's so hard when you are underage and your parents will disown you if you do leave him. I have no where else to go. What are your opinions?

Comments

Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 AM

My advice to you is to leave your husband. No one should be in an abusive relationship, do you have friends or other family members that might let you crash in their place till you get in your feet.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:38 AM

No I don't.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:08 PM

There are shelters for women in your situation where you can stay until you can get on state assistance.  Best of luck.

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:22 AM

you can always leave

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Record his worthless self being the verbal assaulting but wipe that he is to you

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:03 AM

I can't just believe your side of the story   Maybe you push his buttons   Maybe not

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:50 PM

Have him arrested and find a shelter. Get a divorce and a restraining order.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Leave for your safety and the safety of your son. There are organizations out there that will help.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:36 AM

Did cheating start all this?  If it did, it really changes a persons morality.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..