I am cheating on my husband

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM by Abused Rating: +41|-24

I am cheating on my husband. I know it's horrible but everybody has their breaking point. Before a year of marriage, I've been abused when I was pregnant. I get called a cheater everday and now that I am I don't even feel guilty. He calls me bitch everyday. Accuses me for fucking my own cousin. He even said that my dead cousin was my boyfriend. I've been so stressed out with school and with my son. When my father in law found out about the abuse, he didn't say anything at all. He just lectured us about something unrelated. I want to leave my husband but my parents won't allow it. It's so hard when you are underage and your parents will disown you if you do leave him. I have no where else to go. What are your opinions?

Comments

Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 AM

My advice to you is to leave your husband. No one should be in an abusive relationship, do you have friends or other family members that might let you crash in their place till you get in your feet.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:38 AM

No I don't.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:08 PM

There are shelters for women in your situation where you can stay until you can get on state assistance.  Best of luck.

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:22 AM

you can always leave

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Record his worthless self being the verbal assaulting but wipe that he is to you

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:03 AM

I can't just believe your side of the story   Maybe you push his buttons   Maybe not

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:50 PM

Have him arrested and find a shelter. Get a divorce and a restraining order.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Leave for your safety and the safety of your son. There are organizations out there that will help.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:36 AM

Did cheating start all this?  If it did, it really changes a persons morality.

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..