http://markenavnog.website/itraconazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/dulcolax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/malonetta-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/paroxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/isodur-mærke-navn.shtml,

I am cheating on my husband

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 17, 2015 9:54 AM by Abused Rating: +41|-25

I am cheating on my husband. I know it's horrible but everybody has their breaking point. Before a year of marriage, I've been abused when I was pregnant. I get called a cheater everday and now that I am I don't even feel guilty. He calls me bitch everyday. Accuses me for fucking my own cousin. He even said that my dead cousin was my boyfriend. I've been so stressed out with school and with my son. When my father in law found out about the abuse, he didn't say anything at all. He just lectured us about something unrelated. I want to leave my husband but my parents won't allow it. It's so hard when you are underage and your parents will disown you if you do leave him. I have no where else to go. What are your opinions?

Comments

Saturday, July 18, 2015 2:49 AM

My advice to you is to leave your husband. No one should be in an abusive relationship, do you have friends or other family members that might let you crash in their place till you get in your feet.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 9:38 AM

No I don't.

Saturday, July 18, 2015 7:08 PM

There are shelters for women in your situation where you can stay until you can get on state assistance.  Best of luck.

Monday, July 20, 2015 7:22 AM

you can always leave

Monday, July 27, 2015 9:32 PM

Record his worthless self being the verbal assaulting but wipe that he is to you

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 1:03 AM

I can't just believe your side of the story   Maybe you push his buttons   Maybe not

Sunday, September 27, 2015 6:50 PM

Have him arrested and find a shelter. Get a divorce and a restraining order.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 8:47 AM

Leave for your safety and the safety of your son. There are organizations out there that will help.

Friday, April 1, 2016 4:36 AM

Did cheating start all this?  If it did, it really changes a persons morality.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +226|-67
13K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +47|-22
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..