I am thinking that I might cheat

Want to Cheat

Sunday, April 24, 2016 12:45 AM by Guest Rating: +33|-11

I am actually considering cheating on my husband of 23 years. My husband has not been much of a husband to me for the past 8 years. He is like a roomate. He does not seek me out sexually he does not give me affection of any sort. He does not support me. Oh, and he has also cheated on me multiple times. We had gone to counseling but refuses to ever do so again. He has told me he is in love with someone else but refuses to tell me who. I have felt trapped and frustrated. I have always tried to live my life in a moral way. I just feel worthless in pretty much every way.

Two weeks ago I was with a guy that I have known casually for 20 years. He is succesful,  good looking and fun. He has recently made it clear that he attracted to me. We even shared a brief kiss. Now I'm considering pursuing this. I hate that this is where I am in my life. I know that this would not be a love intrest but maybe a boost to my self esteem. Oh, and by the way I have never been with another man other than my husband.

Comments

Sunday, April 24, 2016 1:30 AM

Go get that dick girl!

Sunday, April 24, 2016 1:45 AM

Sound advice go get dick. Most likely  a dumb whore or a perv. Look once your husband said he was in love with someone else you should have left. This whole post are full of justifications. A moral person  would not have even started a relationship  or even kissed another man while being married.  Now I'm  not  saying you don't have a good excuse but what I am saying you should have left when he said I don't  love you anymore.I know this breaks women emotionallyrics but two wrongs don't make a right. Don't cheat. Leave with that title under your belt.. head held high with pride telling your next man hey I was faithful  till the end.  Be better and don't be like the modern women that man stop respecting. Women now in days look up to people like  Kim Kardashian. It's sad really.

Sunday, April 24, 2016 1:48 AM
Initial commenter

@second commenter.

i am a perv, but she deserves her sexual satisfaction. She needs to go get that dick and enjoy how great it feels inside her.

Sunday, April 24, 2016 4:26 AM

Yes cause feeling a dick it's what's important. Forget  having respect for yourself  who cares about that.  Your logic is why I have to sit with patients  and tell them yes u have HSV2, yes your infected with HIV and my favorite  yes your pregnant who is the father your lover or your husband.

Sunday, April 24, 2016 7:14 PM
Nat17

Don't 50% of marriages end in divorce? Seriously, if he's cheated on you then you should get a divorce unless you're still in love with him and want to forgive him (and based on your story then it doesn't sound like you love him or want to forgive him). If you cheat then you can't sit there and judge him for doing it. What's holding you back from leaving? Comfort? His money? Kids? But what happens when people find out you cheat? Your kids, your parents, your friends? It doesn't matter if he did it first. Leave completely or be married completely.

Monday, April 25, 2016 9:03 PM

Nat17  thankyou. You said it perfectly.

Tuesday, April 26, 2016 9:23 AM

How about a divorce first. Get rid of your slob first then pursue this other guy if he is single.

Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:37 AM

Your marriage has been dead for years. Till death do us part, right? Even Jesus said that it was okay to divorce due to adultery, so do it. This other guy is just your way of gaining emotional support to help you get out of your shitty marriage. The only thing to consider are the pratical things like kids and assets. See a divorce attorney, plan the divorce, serve your husband and then, if this other guy is still around and not afraid of your now single status - go out with him on a date like a decent person.

Friday, April 29, 2016 7:31 AM

Pursue that shit and free yourself.

Sunday, May 1, 2016 5:12 PM
Bremen

Divorce and get your life going

Wednesday, June 1, 2016 7:48 PM

My wife cheayed on me with at least 4 family male friends or who ended up as friends of hers. I don't blame her as I was a crap husband sex was non existent and love and tenderness very little. So she turned to others and as I said I dont blaim her. We are still together after 47 years but I have learned my lesson.  I can truly say I have always been in love with her and will always be so.

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:30 PM
Kathy

go for it i have married 14 years and my husband travels i am so lonely i go to bars and meet men and usually end up in a motel room  and gave blow jobs in the bar parking lot

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:30 PM
Kathy

Monday, June 20, 2016 2:33 PM

Kathy is a fake. She has her own story on here. Kathy is fake people shes just trying to give people bad advice to see what you would do. Kathy is the devil

Saturday, August 6, 2016 12:47 AM

its a short term solution after going through so much dnt lower yourself after doing it you might regret it . leave you cheater husband start fresh. travel meet new people work out and dnt forget you live once so dnt waste you time do the things you always wanted dnt think you are not going to find anyone as there are men who are in similar situTion so leave him and let him know its enough see how he reacts. he is carrying the affair because he thinks its ok you are not going     to leave

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T