I can't lose him tho

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, November 23, 2016 4:56 AM by Guest Rating: +52|-45

The other night I found myself getting drunk with my friends once again. My boyfriend, who I don't live with, had to be up at 5 am, so it was supposed to be a girls' night kind of thing (it was a Monday which is weird but you know). My friends with benefits from before my relationship, who I had remained friends with, started trying to hook up with me over text message. He appealed to old friendship promises and memories and I found myself somehow sitting on the floor of his room drunk. I felt disgusted with myself even when I was drunk, and made an effort to stay on the floor. He actually lay down on the floor next to me and pulled me closer to him. I didn't kiss him, have sex with him, or grind on him in anyway, but I know he touched me in inappropriate ways and I didn't do anything to stop him. I woke up in his bed the next morning in my underwear. I didn't do anything with him technically, but the fact that I woke up there and I knew I hadn't prevented him from touching my body makes me feel sick to my stomach. I'm scared to tell my boyfriend about it because I don't want to hurt him in anyway. I also want him to trust me and this would be grounds to never trust me again. We've always had a completely honest and open relationship, and I'm scared that keeping this from him would hurt our relationship. Since the incident, which was two nights ago, I've blocked my old FWB on all social media and messaging, but the guilt is still there.

Comments

Saturday, November 26, 2016 10:08 AM

echnically no but what kind of relationship have u and your friend been having. Like sexting or something or sending dirty pics. Cause I kinda do that but I'm single.

Saturday, November 26, 2016 2:58 PM

Was it good

Sunday, November 27, 2016 10:50 AM

Hello i am sad about your story but same happen to my gf last month and she confest to me same day. she was away for cousin wedding and day after meet friend then got drunk verymuch one of the man ask to share taxi and he help her to get to hotel room she had men touch her she say something snap and she return favor but not go full act. Kind of like you maybe you do blowjob but for me i request hospital test for the next 2 months to make sure she is clean and also i dont want her mistake become my mistake by closing eye and forget.

yes you will lose trust and he will suffer but ask he if cheating car hurt more than loosing you.

for me i decided to forget and forgive i will take years to forget maybe i will not do love to my gf but just fuck her when i know it is safe since she love dick so much i ask she do blowjob everyday,

at morning it look i have power over her body but she agree.i think i have average size but i can last for hours now we decide to write a contract on promise we will keep. i did my contract. when all clear and undertand what we decided and also all clean first it will take times i will do love to her maybe i will just fuck with no emotion first maybe later i will change.

if you not tells your boyfriend will feel something not right with you anyway and he will ask why you this way just answer is the time of the month for woman to give you time to think how to tells.

please please dont drink to get drunk easy prey also all these decision drink tounching ect you took decision to let this happen perfect night (friend, fun ,drunk, and fuck)

good luck with your decision but if you do and have trouble tell boyfriend i will share my experience aslo be prepare to be call a slut.

Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:19 PM

Does he have a.bigger dick then your man?

Sunday, November 27, 2016 3:21 PM

Were u two sexting.or sending dirty pics for awhile lik on fb or snap.? Did u guys ever fuck 7

Monday, November 28, 2016 8:26 AM
ALF

Guess you don't have an open and honest relationship anymore.

Tuesday, November 29, 2016 8:09 PM
b

do u two still send or text dirty messages to eachother

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:36 PM

what a lame site ! All these so called stories are written by the same individual; same writing style on all. Coincidence ? - No

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..