I can't take it anymore

My boyfriend cheated on me

Monday, August 29, 2016 5:39 PM by Guest Rating: +8|-5

Hello sorry for the long story but I have to get it out, I've been with my boyfriend since I was 16 and I'm currently 30. I have never been with anyone sexually but him, we also have children together. He has cheated numerous times but I blamed it on him being young but as we got older and had children I thought it would stop but it got worse. I know  I shouldn't have checked his phone but i my so insecure I did. He was talking to multiple women asking when they can meet up, sending dick pics to them etc. I forgave him so many times even when I found out he got another woman pregnant, I loved him so much I took him back and he vowed to never do it again and like a fool I believed him. Last year I found out he'd been in a two year relationship with someone I associated with not on a daily but we went to school together and she knew the family so...Everything that I wanted to do with him as far as going away on trips and going to dinner and breakfast he was doing with her I was heartbroken especially when I found texts of him telling her how much he loved her and needed her and she replied the same. I do so much for this man and our family. He even came to me and asked if I would agree to being one unit with her and her child and our family smh. He said he never wants to lose me but it could be fun and something different and if I wanted to make him happy I would agree uuhhh? Helllll No. So to this day he's still engaging in convo with her as well as other women who I've grown up with I addressed him on it and like always he flipped it on me by saying why was I in his phone if I didn't search I would not find,but you shouldn't be cheating in the first place. The argument ended with him telling ME that we should separate for a while so I can get my head right. I told him he is selfish that we all have free will to do what we please and he can couldn't said no and not engaged in these acts but he chose too. I love this man so much that it hurts so bad all I want to do is make him happy but I may need to just let go. Thanks for letting me share my story

Comments

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:17 AM
ALF

You have wasted 14 years on a loser.  And you definately have some esteem issues going on for you to have put up with all that for so long.  You situation is not going to get better, believe that.  You say you love him, but he doesn't love you.  He said that you should separate.  Do so, PERMANENTLY.  Use your support system and get yourself into counseling to take care of you.  And get an attorney involved to work the child support issues.  Don't let him walk away from that.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 10:08 AM

Thanks for the feedback, everytime these things occur I tell myself Stop being stupid and walk away,but I cant...Why is it so hard???? I grew up without my dad being there because he was locked up and my boyfriend i felt was the only stable thing I had in my life and I felt if I could get through the hard times with him that would prove to him my loyalty but where's my loyalty? My head and heart are at an all out battle and I'm standing in the middle...and I can't move

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 11:58 AM
Sophia

Hey you wasted your time girl, this man keeping you because you're his comfort zone. When other woman being unfaithful, bitch and reject him you will always be there to accept him. So i will honestly saying that he just use you as his final stop or mid stop.

Try to move on from your comfort zone to reach a bright future. Its not late you still early 30 , its not late if you move on right now. Give him lesson , without lesson he'll never learn anythinh. You pempered him to much

Love is blind thats why you need other opinion to help you discover your blindness side. Your action is better than anything right now. Be smart woman, you're big enough to take the challege

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 2:34 PM

It's clear that you care for him, but he doesn't care doe you. He is using you. The Way you get over him is to take him off of a pedestal. He's just a flawed human being. Recognize that your feelings about him are based on a fantasy of the way you wish he was. There are lots of good men in the world who would be happy to have you. If you work on feeling better about yourself then your feelings toward him will automatically change.

Friday, September 2, 2016 12:12 AM

aw,, Im so sorry , this is so sad . But im gonna be honest with you, Someone who continuously cheats on you is number 1 a trash bag and clearly doesnt give a fuck about you, even though its hard to hear you need to hear it. He isnt going to ever stop cheating once a cheater always a cheater , He'll continue to do it because your always letting it go and taking him back. Hes never losing you and feeling hurt. You need to let him feel hurt, Break up with him. Tell him off you dont deserve this girl your much better then him. You deserve someone who loves you unconditionally and is loyal and never does you wrong. You want the best for your family and cleary thats not an issue in his eyes. Hes stuck in teenage years he needs to grow the fuck up.. screw him ,, you dont deserve tbis. I bet as soon as you let him go youll find the person who truly will love you for you and everything about you and will make you so happy,, stop hurting yourself now do you really wanna be depressed and miserable for the rest of your life? over a stupid guy when there are so many more out there. Do the best for you.

Friday, September 2, 2016 12:13 AM

Friday, September 2, 2016 1:33 AM

If the pain your feeling that is caused by your bf is not being recongnized then you need to leave him. You might be scared to leave him because you may have low self-esteem and are afraid that if you do leave him you'll be alone etc. But that's not true, your still young and you have more opportunities to find someone more suitable. You sound like a very loving person and personally I find it very admirable that you can love someone so deeply. However, to love someone who doesn't honor your feelings and who cannot stay loyal or honest to you, that to me is very sad :( You deserve better. This is something you need to choose and find the strength in your heart to do. Either leave him and find someone who can treat you the way you wish to be treated or stay with someone who doesn't respect your feelings, is not honest, and lusts after other people.

Friday, September 2, 2016 8:07 PM

Thank you guys so much for the encouraging words and for giving me the hard truth, i feel like i can breathe a lil more now that ive told my story...you guys are awesome.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T