I cheat and I tell him

I cheated on my husband

Friday, July 1, 2016 10:47 PM by Guest Rating: +57|-27

I am 30 years old 5ft5 125 lbs and have been told a blonde bomb shell. My husband is good looking confident guy, but not a ken doll either. I regretfully cheated on my husband who was my fiance 3 months before we got married with my made  of honors brother. Was drunk out of town with her and stayed at his place. He crawled into bed with me and pretty much took advantage of me while I was half passed out. I never said no either. I told my then fiance about it as I felt horrible after we were married and he told me he had fucked aroud  about a year before on me with one of my other girlfriends. Same type of thing both drunk. Anyway my fiance started asking me about the details of what happened with my friends brother. He said it turned him on. Not long after I hooked up with a work guy I had wanted to and told my husband. He again wanted to hear about it. He has no interest on watching, but knows when I go out on a friday or saturday night alone that I am probably going to come back home either in the morning or in middle of night. I don't do it often.. Maybe once a month over the last 4 years of our marriage.  He always wants to hear about it when I come home.. Sometimes we have sex sometimes he just jerks off while I tell him in his ear. I am always safe every guy wraps it up, but we both enjoy it. I love him to death and have no interest in romantically being with any of the sex partners I have had. The only hole I exclusively leave for my husband is my back door. Nobody but him has ever had me there other than fingers here and there.  Guys dont want commitment anyway most of the time and the ones that do I ignore as those are the crazy ones. You can call me a slut go ahead, but my husband knows about it and we both have a much better sex life than any other couples we know. We have sex at least 5 to 6 times a week. Most can't say that.

Comments

Saturday, July 2, 2016 3:48 AM
Santee Cooper Dublin

Wow, we must mee then :p

Saturday, July 2, 2016 2:07 PM

Classic cuck and slut

Sunday, July 3, 2016 9:30 AM
Jim

Hi and a Happy 4th of July weekend to you! I wish my wife would go out and have some fun. The thought of her having sex with another guy totally turns me on. Years ago, i would have been a crazy and jealius. I'd also enjoy watching and joining. She is so hot that I love showing her pics to other hubands. I have posted ads in CL for sharing wife pics and stories and had lots of other husbands feel the same way. My wife won't for real, but does use it for pillow talk while we play. I can tell it turns her on too, talking about sucking a guy while I go down on her. I want to see her pleasured. I don't want her treated poorly in any way. I have her on a pedestal

Sunday, July 3, 2016 5:31 PM

Sounds like one of the shittiest, unhealthiest relationships ever.  Why are people so shitty to each other???

Monday, July 4, 2016 1:16 AM

You must be proud to have a husband that cares so much about you that he doesn't care about you getting used by a bunch of other men. It keeps a nice emotional distance between you too so that the divorce will be easier when it is official. When it comes down to it, a normal man wants his woman to be faithful to ensure he does not catch a disease from her and to make sure any kids she has are his. In this case your husband can't be sure either way. I suspect that not only does he not care about you, he is probably out whoring around himself. The real question is: who will get an STD or a pregnancy first?

Monday, July 4, 2016 2:04 AM
ALF

Do you diddle yourself while your husband tells you about the women he's fucking.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 3:31 AM
LanaH102

Geez! be nice guy's. For as long as she is married to that foolsih twerp she is leaving a good decent man alone.

Friday, July 8, 2016 8:48 AM
Mr2Kinky

I fucking love it... My wife and I are similar... I cheated on her a few months before our wedding and when I confessed she confessed about lots of guys she had heated on me with... We were both turned on. I started letting her go out whenever she wanted so she could fuck more guys and it has made our sex life SO AWESOME.  Usually I fuck her while she tells me the details.. I master ate if she spends the night with him and texts me details from there.

Great story

email me if you wanna. Luvmywifey@mail.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016 10:27 AM

Wow.. your cheating confession starts with your personal description like it was a Personals ad. The rest is not surprising.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

2004
Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..