I cheated and got cheated on

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:27 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So, i met my ex boyfriend on facebook and we instantly hit it off. Soon enough we arranged a date and one thing led to another and we got together. He was 19 and i was 17, so we were both pretty young and foolish. I fell for him, hard and he also seemed to be in love with me. But things change as time passes. Few months into our relationship i find out he's been texting other girls and flirting. I was crushed but i didn't make a big deal out of it and asked him to stop. He had promised to stop. Shocker, he never stopped. He was a sneaky one, changing his passwords like there's no tomorrow and hiding his phone out of my sight like he was a Russian assassin waiting for a mission. But eventually, i always caught him texting and setting up dates with other girls. So during that..stressful period, we've been on and off for almost 3 years. One day, we'd be on top of the world and next day i'd find him telling some 16 year old she was adorable. Needless to say, i got fed up with his shit and i went full psycho on him. And stupidly enough i decided to get revenge. I started texting other guys and sexting like crazy. I made sure he found out every time. Then i upped my game and cheated on him with two guys. One was his best friend. I dated his best friend for two months, while i was with him. And those two months have been bittersweet hell. Eventually, he found out about everything and we broke up. Yes, i did feel like a piece of crap and yes, the guilt trips were horrible. We had been apart for three months, then he initiated contact with me and we rekindled our relationship. It didn't last long, even though i remained faithful. He couldn't keep his facebook flirting addiction at bay and i couldn't take it anymore. It's been 4 months now since i've last spoken with him and i don't know how i feel about the whole thing. He was my first real boyfriend after all and we've been together for almost 3 years in total. I know i've hurt him way worse than he has ever hurt me,.but i'm a really, really vindictive person. Oh well.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:26 AM

Are you serious

Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:40 AM
Jordan

All you did was validate yourself for cheating.

Typical

Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:59 PM
Lost

There are other fishes out there....

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:10 PM
TheBestAdvice

He was not a worthy partner for you. The path you took to get out of the relationship was not the best path, but it worked

Wednesday, January 18, 2017 1:45 AM by Guest

2063
Comments
A few weeks ago my wife was a bit drunk and we started talking. I knew she had cheated on me before but she finally admitted it. She had sex with 3 other men in the last 29 years. 2 of them for over a year. She told me 2 of them were hung and that she was adicted to that. She broke down and told me everything in detail about what they did and what it was like. One of them was married and his w..
Saturday, January 14, 2017 6:08 PM by Guest

Comments
I've been with my husband for 4 years we've been living together ever since.  A year after I moved in with him I found out he was talking to one of his co-workers and almost sure he was having sex with her. 8 confronted him about it like always trying to act like the victim and trying to turn the tables around on me. I forgave him and stayed which I know was not the smartest thing to do but  I lo..
Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..