http://markenavnog.website/tizanidin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imacillin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tolterodin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/confortid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/imodium-mærke-navn.shtml,

I cheated and got cheated on

My boyfriend cheated on me

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 5:27 PM by Guest Rating: +2|-5

So, i met my ex boyfriend on facebook and we instantly hit it off. Soon enough we arranged a date and one thing led to another and we got together. He was 19 and i was 17, so we were both pretty young and foolish. I fell for him, hard and he also seemed to be in love with me. But things change as time passes. Few months into our relationship i find out he's been texting other girls and flirting. I was crushed but i didn't make a big deal out of it and asked him to stop. He had promised to stop. Shocker, he never stopped. He was a sneaky one, changing his passwords like there's no tomorrow and hiding his phone out of my sight like he was a Russian assassin waiting for a mission. But eventually, i always caught him texting and setting up dates with other girls. So during that..stressful period, we've been on and off for almost 3 years. One day, we'd be on top of the world and next day i'd find him telling some 16 year old she was adorable. Needless to say, i got fed up with his shit and i went full psycho on him. And stupidly enough i decided to get revenge. I started texting other guys and sexting like crazy. I made sure he found out every time. Then i upped my game and cheated on him with two guys. One was his best friend. I dated his best friend for two months, while i was with him. And those two months have been bittersweet hell. Eventually, he found out about everything and we broke up. Yes, i did feel like a piece of crap and yes, the guilt trips were horrible. We had been apart for three months, then he initiated contact with me and we rekindled our relationship. It didn't last long, even though i remained faithful. He couldn't keep his facebook flirting addiction at bay and i couldn't take it anymore. It's been 4 months now since i've last spoken with him and i don't know how i feel about the whole thing. He was my first real boyfriend after all and we've been together for almost 3 years in total. I know i've hurt him way worse than he has ever hurt me,.but i'm a really, really vindictive person. Oh well.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, August 13, 2016 2:26 AM

Are you serious

Saturday, August 13, 2016 11:40 AM
Jordan

All you did was validate yourself for cheating.

Typical

Saturday, August 13, 2016 1:59 PM
Lost

There are other fishes out there....

Wednesday, September 28, 2016 2:10 PM
TheBestAdvice

He was not a worthy partner for you. The path you took to get out of the relationship was not the best path, but it worked

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

13K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

14K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..