http://graviditetapotek.site/imigran-graviditet.asp, http://prishvader.site/imodium-pris.jsp, http://priserstatningfor.site/nifedipin-gravid.aspx, http://generiskogrygning.site/cetirizin-generisk, http://ogsportmarkenavn.site/imipramin-københavn.php,

I cheated and saved my marriage

I cheated on my husband

Sunday, December 20, 2015 9:46 PM by Sasha Rating: +48|-46

Hello,my name is Sasha.I'm just an average looking housewife,I am a bit chubby,do the dishes etc.

I'm 40.My husband is 36.We have been married for 19 years.I'd like to narrate something that is a true story and I'm not ashamed of it.I cheated on my husband-only once and he doesn't know about it but it was the most sexual experience of my life.So we have 2 kids together-Megan(4) and Mary(14).I've been a stay at home mom since I gave birth to Megan so I can look after her properly.Megan started going to nursery this past year so ever since then I've had a lot of spare time on my hands.I cannot say the same about my husband though.He obviously works hard to support our family because the benefits that I'm entitled to are not enough.He's a good husband,treats me like a princess,compliments me and so on so it's pretty obvious why I cheated on him.I needed proper dick.He wasn't exciting in the bedroom any more.All we did was missionary all the time.And here is an interesting fact-I learnt how to give a blowjob.When I was younger blowjobs were sort of taboo but now they are ok.He sometimes didn't even get hard from a blowjob and when he did it wasn't for a very long time.I guess work and stress were taking a toll on him.I needed something exciting so one day I looked for it.I put on something that exposed my cleavage very well and quite frankly it wasn't too difficult to seduce my 21-year-old neighbor who lives one floor higher than us.Long story short we ended up kissing and I thought that we were gonna have sex just the two of us but what he did was too surprising.He asked me if we could do it at my place along with his friend and his roommate.I was so shocked but I agreed.At first I was nervous.Id never done anything like this before but I was sucking their dicks in no time.My daughters were away one was at school and the other-at nursery and my husband was at work.I was in the dining room in front of the tv,next to a glass table,on my knees on the carper sucking 3 young men.They ended up taking turns to fuck me and then came the best part-they all wanked their cocks.I'd never had anyone cum on me before not to mention 3 men altogether.They came so much each and every one of them's cum was a bigger amount than my husband's separately but altogether it was loads.They came on my face,on my glasses,on my boobs and then they wanted to do something naughty-they asked me to put on one of my husband's shirts that he wears to work and to bring his toothbrush from the bathroom and to take a spoon.I did what they asked and while I was obliging they were jerking off. When I got on my knees they came again. They covered me and this time it literally went everywhere,on me,it stained the abortion options,on the glass table,on the carpet and even some flew by and landed on the tv.They demanded more blowjobs so I spent the whole afternoon sucking their cocks and they spent it coming on me.The last time they came they did it in my mouth and I swallowed,then they asked me to use the spoon to scoop it all up that was all over me and then they asked me to brush my teeth with my husband's brush and their cum so I did.I hadn't had so much fun in my life and hadn't orgasmed so many times.Then they asked me to put the brush in its place so that my husband would brush his teeth with it which made me feel so naughty so I spent the rest of the day enjoying their penises and just that until my husband picked up our daughters from school and nursery.When they got home I kissed my husband with such passion.He could tell my breath smelled funny but if only he knew it smelled like penis.I feel naughty even thinking about it.He will never know so yeah I am a bit of a whore but this sort of fun saved my marriage and it's fact.Because if I hadn't cheated I would've most likely gotten so sick of my husband's sloppy performance that i would've divorced him.

Tags: Blowjob; Friend; Housewife; Kids; Neighbor;

Comments

Monday, December 21, 2015 12:26 AM

Shame on you

If my wife do this.i will die.but he loves me so much. She takes me to bed room. I make her fully satisfied

Sunday, February 7, 2016 6:52 PM

you were just looking for justifications, i love reading stories like these. They teach me that women will never fix anything but instead keep their mouths shut and use that as justification for being who they are all along, whores.

Thursday, May 5, 2016 9:42 AM

There's a place on hell for you; no second chance for whores! Disgusting bitch..

Monday, July 11, 2016 7:42 PM

Fat whore your poor husband had to marry you, burn in hell. He probably doesn't like your loose cunt. His compliments are lies like how you lie to him every day.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 1:54 AM
ALF

Saved your marriage, eh?  More like opened the door for him to go get his.  You really believe he's so stupid as not to be able to tell what went on?  He's younger that you are, and he's always going to be younger than you are.  He's got a lot of options awaiting him.  You might as well stick to your neighbor and his friends, at least as long as they want to be around you.

Friday, September 2, 2016 5:02 AM

I hope your husband shoots you in the head.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 9:54 AM

Wow...you are just a sad excuse for a human being.

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Did wife cheat? +41|-10
Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..