http://prishvader.site/dexofan-pris.jsp, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-naltrexon.aspx, http://kobbivirkninger.site/kรธb-dexamethason.asp, http://pillerdanmark.site/oxcarbazepin-piller.jsp, http://prisordenonline.site/methylprednisolon-pris.html,

I cheated and would do it again?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, May 14, 2016 8:32 AM by Maression Rating: +4|-2

There has only been 3 guys in my life, A, B, C. I started dating A, cheated on him with B (B basically had me against the wall, didn't wanna do it), A broke up with me but I still wanted him. After that, I met C and basically had to decide if I wanna date B or C (B had great looks, C had great personality). I chose B, broke up with him after a while, dated A again, broke up with him after a while cause he moved countries, then B dated me again.

Now I'm still with B, but not really fancy continuing, and he knows (!) cause we've talked about it. I'm pretty honest and straightforward with him when it comes to how long we'll continue or how I feel.  I have however become kinda obssesed over him because he is that magazine type of guy when it comes to looks, but we don't rly have chemistry or communication. I get jealous and obnoxious over him going out and uploading pics etc, and I had been thinking of ending it for the past 2 weeks. I am diagnosed with depression and I don't know if that has to do anything with the way I act. It's pretty strange feeling so obssesed over some things. I don't see a psychologist atm however.

So anyway, I met with C through a friend the other night and he ended up touching me in places and kissing my ear, whispering and stuff while watching a horror movie all together. (4 people, my friend, C's friend, C and me). We went to another room afterwards, while my friend was doing her thing with her love interest (C's friend) because he said he wanted to talk to me. I didn't wanna kiss him even though he went for it a couple of times but in the end I did. So anyway, we basically kissed and were turned on/touching and that was it. Our mutual friend is gonna leave town and I'll have to see them both again before our friend leaves, and I don't know what I should be like towards him. I do love the chemistry we have and I think he'd be great for me to try at least, but I really don't like his looks, unfortunately. Solely because of how much he weights. And that's something I thought I'd never consider to be a problem, but it turns out it is. I wouldn't wanna break up with B because of C, I'd much rather wait for it to come naturally and see then what I wanna do.

I don't really regret what happened,  basically cause I've been slightly dead inside a while now and can't seem to care enough, even though I regretted cheating on A a while back. I know it's wrong, and that's why I tried to not kiss C or prevented him from doing stuff, but I can't come to realise it.

So what now? What if/when I see C again?

Tags: Dating; Friend;

Comments

Sunday, May 15, 2016 4:13 AM
Alpha male

So you know  a guy who you know you have chemistry  with but don't like how he looks. The other you don't like him as a person but is a looker. You cheat back and forth making you feel guilty. Hope your  only 20 or under because that's not how grown ups act. I really  don't see why your depressed. It's not like your being

A, immature

B, shallow

C, selfish  cheater who only cares about what she wants.

So I  can't help I don't know  why your going  through  what your  going  through

I'm lost for words.๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ก

Tuesday, May 17, 2016 7:00 PM
Bella

Maression - from a girls perspective I can tell you that

A. You aren't shallow for wanting to attracted to someone for their looks, it's nature.

B. A lot of Women deal with depression which causes a great deal of dissatisfaction and confusion in their relationship.

C. Cheating isn't right, but a lot of people do it because they're unhappy. It's not as serious since you aren't married with a life and children involved.

The Man whom I'm currently engaged to (who I Susie t might be cheating which brought me to this site) wasn't physically attractive to me to begin with. We were barely friends but I "needed" someone and eventually he became extremely attractive to me. If you have chemistry with someone on an emotional level, it will and can wventually transfer over to sexual attraction.

Monday, May 23, 2016 1:42 AM

Honestly best anwser vet rid of abc for real 33

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago. ย It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away. ย One day I came home before my wife. ย I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside. ย But instead she was in her car talking on her phone. ย I didn't think anything of it. ย But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..