I cheated but confused?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:25 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-11

So I was dating  guy for a month or so and I moved away to university. Initially the move was fine and everything was great, but once I stopped coming home every week he just seemed to lose interest, I tried breaking it off a few times but he would seem too hurt. I met up with a guy from the university and we ended up sleeping together, needless to say I left my boyfriend the next day.. Were still close friends but I feel as though I don't deserve his friendship?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42 AM

You dont deserve his friendship slut.

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:24 PM

Your right, you don't. Let him move on. You have.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:13 AM

thanks!

Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..
Sunday, February 12, 2017 1:01 AM by Guest

2093
Comments
I am a sophomore in college and I have been dating my boyfriend for a year. Everyone thinks our relationship is perfect; and for the most part it is, he is my first my love and I want to marry him one day. But those little things are so hard to forget, and I find myself focusing on them. This, paired with my flirty personality, have put me in very complicated situations. I met a guy who I've neve..