I cheated but confused?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:25 PM by Guest Rating: +3|-11

So I was dating  guy for a month or so and I moved away to university. Initially the move was fine and everything was great, but once I stopped coming home every week he just seemed to lose interest, I tried breaking it off a few times but he would seem too hurt. I met up with a guy from the university and we ended up sleeping together, needless to say I left my boyfriend the next day.. Were still close friends but I feel as though I don't deserve his friendship?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42 AM

You dont deserve his friendship slut.

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:24 PM

Your right, you don't. Let him move on. You have.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:13 AM