I cheated but confused?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:25 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-11

So I was dating  guy for a month or so and I moved away to university. Initially the move was fine and everything was great, but once I stopped coming home every week he just seemed to lose interest, I tried breaking it off a few times but he would seem too hurt. I met up with a guy from the university and we ended up sleeping together, needless to say I left my boyfriend the next day.. Were still close friends but I feel as though I don't deserve his friendship?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42 AM

You dont deserve his friendship slut.

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:24 PM

Your right, you don't. Let him move on. You have.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:13 AM

thanks!

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +97|-93
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2043
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..