I cheated but confused?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:25 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-11

So I was dating  guy for a month or so and I moved away to university. Initially the move was fine and everything was great, but once I stopped coming home every week he just seemed to lose interest, I tried breaking it off a few times but he would seem too hurt. I met up with a guy from the university and we ended up sleeping together, needless to say I left my boyfriend the next day.. Were still close friends but I feel as though I don't deserve his friendship?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42 AM

You dont deserve his friendship slut.

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:24 PM

Your right, you don't. Let him move on. You have.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:13 AM

thanks!

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest

Comments
I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'..