I cheated but confused?

I cheated on my boyfriend

Sunday, October 25, 2015 8:25 PM by Guest Rating: +4|-11

So I was dating  guy for a month or so and I moved away to university. Initially the move was fine and everything was great, but once I stopped coming home every week he just seemed to lose interest, I tried breaking it off a few times but he would seem too hurt. I met up with a guy from the university and we ended up sleeping together, needless to say I left my boyfriend the next day.. Were still close friends but I feel as though I don't deserve his friendship?

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Monday, October 26, 2015 10:42 AM

You dont deserve his friendship slut.

Monday, October 26, 2015 8:24 PM

Your right, you don't. Let him move on. You have.

Friday, October 30, 2015 4:13 AM

thanks!

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

22K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..