http://markenavnog.website/norethisteron-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/hydrochlorothiazid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/saroten-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/duloxetin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/naltrexon-mærke-navn.shtml,

I cheated on my 1st husband

I cheated on my husband

Tuesday, May 10, 2016 1:09 AM by Guest Rating: +4|-5

Scenario - Question

I cheated and I can't face him. I'm scared and guilty. I  miss my first husband  Why did I cheat? help.

Posted by

Awee

My 2nd ex (lover) have been broken up on and off for six years (2009) now. In that time, I was married To My 1st LOVE my husband (2003), and now recently divorced (2012). My 2nd ex (lover) has also dated plenty Of women that he cheated on me with, and is now in a relationship that I think may be somewhat serious Or even married but somehow im still keeping him as an affair lover.  I know this is so wrong.  While all thks time I was married and what's between him.  My lover (ex 2nd) constantly admitted his love Nd feelings about me, and even tried to convince me to leave my 1st husband and to come live with him. Although, I did love my Husband truely i did! My affair lover always tried tand was tempting me to leave during the last years of my married, I didn't because I still was in love, caring marriage and told My lover it wouldn't be right to do so.  I didn't have the courage break my my husbands heart even though I've been cheating on him these past years and he was so faithful to me.  I didn't deserve him.

My ex lover (2nd) we were together for two years (2013-14) after my split with my husband, and was best friends with my lover before we started dating (2009), and we are still best friends, even now im friends with his mother and sister. We also have scheduled wkend trips together. Have to constantly lie to my husband about this.  My ex-bf (affair lover) and I broke up over a pregnancy scare and this kinda force me to leave everything behind and then after realizing that neither of us were able to handle this bombshell!  I didn't even know  who was the father  and was  depressed  no and I did this to my husband.  I felt that my lover didn't truely care and dumped the responsibility on me to terminate the pregnancy, or just say that it belongs to my husband.  I felt used, abandoned by affair lover which surprised me,  because my husband wouldnt have never, never have done that!  I felt that my lover put medicine over me, as a priority, and didn't consider how hard it was for me to do this. It was all too much for me at the time, so I ended the relationship with my lover. Why did I even considered cheating on my husband.  He always had my back and protected me and I just vanished on him like a coward.  (Tears are coming down my eyes as I write this)  My ex lover has a new girlfriend now, and seems to be into her. It's really unfortunate because I still love him, Why? and honestly I thought that he was the only man I can truly love, but god, what a mistake and I was so wrong!  I miss my husband so much, I have betrayed him, I have regrets and I want him back, now that I'm officially able to do so,  he's long gone and I wouldn't even know what to say to him, if I was face to see him.  My lover still send me texts on regular days, although the messages are pretty brief and not exciting like before. I also find that recently, I am the one initiating all communications with him and now realizing that it should of gone to my husband all this time. I don't think I ever love anyone like I did my 1st husband (and from what I hear he's single still) people say that's the loyalty in some good men.  Why didn't I see that, was I that blended by the lust from my lover?  I just want this pain to go away and maybe if I do run into my 1st husband hopefully he'll forgive me but I wouldn't blame him for not taking me back.  The "grass isn't greener sometimes on the other side" and I had to learn the hard way.  I hope one day husband  does find someone that truly loves him and I have to say that any women would be so lucky... really one of the luckiest girls to have a man like him by your side and don't ever let him go.  Believe me you'll regret it.  I'm sorry for not giving our 8+ relationship a real fighting chance...

Tags: Dating; Pregnancy;

Comments

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 4:07 AM
Julius

It doesn't  make sense why you  are writing  on the post instead of  going  to the one you love  and telling him these words. You fail to communicate  the first time. Now your failing to communicate  with  him something that he probably  needs to hear. Even if he doesn't  take you back give him an explanation. He is probably broken with feelings of insecurity because of what you done.  If he is that good of a person and you love him give him peace. Let  him know you have regrets.  It's selfish to cheat on a person but evil to leave without explanation. What was it that the other guy had that he didn't?  What made you want to cheat? Why betray him in this way? Questions like this will be asked. And the answer should never be I DONT KNOW . Be truthful even if it will hurt. If you read this stop everything  and go see him. Talk to him you selfish bitch. Maybe  you can win him back.  Don't give me the I don't  dare, I don't  know how  to approach it or any excuse. Just go.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 10:48 AM

I agree you should tell your ex husband why, but he would be a fool to take a bitch like you back, how on earth any woman can get pregnant with another mans child while married is beyond me. I really hope you are not so evil to have even considered lieing to your hisband and telling him that he was the father. Go burn in hell after you tell your exhusband the truth.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:42 PM

We aren't   jesus to forgive your sin and we aren't  trying  to be. The first guy is right you need to tell him right away. He shouldn't  take you back but he might if your honest. If you love him explain why you did what you did. It can help him in the future and find peace without wondering  why. If you don't  you will never have peace in your life. The guilt  will literally  kill you. Go talk to him asap. Tell him your not  looking for forgiveness  just giving him an explanation  because he deserves  it for being a good man. Update  us please. I'll pray for you.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 2:00 PM
Rick

If he actually  has a good heart to forgive  you, you better be the best slut in bed  you can be. I mean you better take facials, swallow, take it up the ass, give him regular blow jobs and beg him like a good  little  slut and prove you love him. OK my wife bores me in bed so really  that's what I want.lol hey but if I can help a man get what I don't  I'll  feel like I win. Don't  worry  pole I don't  cheat. I just grin it and bare it.God yall women suck in bed. Anyway I can't  help I would of told you to die. If he does forgive you  you'll  cheat again look at your scandalous  life. I speaks alot about you.

Thursday, May 12, 2016 7:48 AM
Albert

You have nothing to lose by trying. I would send him an email and see if he is willing to open communications with you. If he is this is a positive sign. From there maybe you can try and rebuild the relationship

Thursday, May 12, 2016 12:53 PM

The ONLY way to face your husband is to get your 2nd lover COMPLETELY out of your life forever but the truth is you don't want to. I think your IN LOVE with the 2nd lover. You just love your husband. You'd rather be with the 2nd lover if he could be anything like your husband. The 2nd lover is best for you because your both losers. Winners date winners. Losers date losers. You used to be a winner till toy degraded yourself. You feelings for your husband isn't love it's pure guilt and that's it. If you really want to face your husband you have to get rid of the 2nd guy forever

Thursday, May 26, 2016 3:29 AM

You are one sad, strange little person.

Friday, May 27, 2016 4:32 AM

Start looking for lovers number 3, 4, and 5.  Maybe you'll get it right this time.

Monday, June 20, 2016 3:40 AM

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and deal with the consequences. You bought this upon yourself and it's your fault only, stupid bitch

Saturday, September 3, 2016 4:04 AM
ALF

You're wasting your time.  You profess that you are in love with your ex-lover, and you are still in contact with him.  You will never be able to get back together with your ex-husband.  From the way this reads, that would be the best thing all around.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017 4:43 PM
Daniel

Thanks to E-mail:dr.mac@yahoo. com...for helping me get my wife back...

Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:58 PM
Debbie Cornett

I was with my boyfriend for 4 years we had an amazing and loving relationship and he wanted to marry me. suddenly he started cheating on me almost every week, for that reason, we split up, but after using the service of Dr Mack , my relationship turned around and my boyfriend became loyal and dedicated man, i’m glad i and my boyfriend are back together. it was so hard to believe at first that my boyfriend would come back, when Dr Mack told me that my boyfriend will return i thought it was a joke to my surprise my boyfriend came back after 3 days, [Dr_mack@yahoo. com] is a helper sent from above, its has been two weeks since my boyfriend came home, i will advice anyone who need help to run to Dr Mack for he will help you bring back your lost lover, he is a professional! when it come to solving relationship issues, contact him he will not let you down.

Sunday, July 30, 2017 10:45 AM
Dr Mack

I enjoy working with both compulsive  and accidental cheaters, the pathology fascinates me. What gives me the greatest satisfaction however  is helping you map a way out of your emotional entaglement and to identify your real needs. Sometimes, all people want to talk - we all want to talk, to get it all out - and I am happy to listen, reassure you and help you lift that burden and never to suffer again. Conatct me on my new email:  macrosteel@hotmail.com. Happy loving, happy health.

DR. MACK

Monday, July 31, 2017 6:53 PM

Admit  you are a whore

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

10K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

15K
Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

16K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..