http://opskriftogvit.site/aerius-opskrift.shtml, http://ogmalkdiagnose.site/mebendazol-og-mælk.html, http://allergiogsport.site/terbinafin-allergi.jsp, http://dosering.site/cyclophosphamid-dosering.cgi, http://dosering.site/ziprasidon-dosering.cgi,

I cheated on my bf with his best friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, August 22, 2016 10:51 AM by Guest Rating: +22|-4

So I've always had this strong attraction to my boyfriends best friend...which is also one of my friends fiancé. And we've been alone together a couple times...about a month ago we were in the car cause he was taking me home from outta town which was fine because my BF trusted him. Well we talked and talked and it was such good conversation but we didn't do anything and I wanted to so bad but I wasn't sure he felt the same way. So here recently after a night of drinking he happened to put his hand on my butt and I let it happen. I was intoxicated anyway so my morals weren't all there. Still no excuse for what I did. Anyway him and my friend brought me home later that night and I got a text later saying not to go to sleep and he was gonna come back. I knew what would happen if he came back..still..I let it happen. Me and my BF have 3 kids and he has 2. We are both with our kids parents. Anyways things were just so intense once he came and met me I didn't even think about my actions I just simply did it. I love my BF and he loves his fiancé but why did we do what we did? I just have so much shame but at the same time I wanna feel that rush once more but I know once more will lead to a lot more

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Comments

Monday, August 22, 2016 6:58 PM

Good Girl.

Monday, August 22, 2016 10:45 PM
ALF

Well, you're obviously no good for your boyfriend.  Are you prepared to handle 3 kids on your own?  If not, I suggest you get cracking on it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:22 AM

Slut At least come clean to ur bf

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:50 PM

Can you say "kicked to the curb"?

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:54 PM

Who's really the daddy of your kids?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:46 PM

Ignore all the rude posts, they're probably just mad you aren't willing to send them nudes (I see wayy too many comments like that on here, some girl admits to cheating and liking it and there are atleast 3 comments with a phone number or email looking to get the girls info.). Just be honest with your boyfriend. I see many stories like this on the site and I don't understand. if something isn't how you want it, you fix it. if you dont like the color of the walls in your house, you paint it, you dont start renting a new fucking house. If the sex isn't good, there are ways to fix it, if the intimacy isn't there, it can be brought back, if you dont have time because of the kids, you can talk about it and find a solution. when two open minded people who love each other go into it looking for an answer, there is nothing that can kill your relationship. He will be hurt, his trust will be broken, it will hurt your family, but it will be worse if you don't. if you dont tell him, there will be a gap between you two that will never close, because you can never be fully honest with him. that lack of honesty will hurt your children more than the two of you arguing over you cheating, that lack of honesty will lead to a divorce, and that will hurt everyone involved more than anything else. if you need someone to chat to for help, email me at devilman63@gmail.com I will ignore you if you try to send me nudes or flirt with me.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:10 AM

slut go die

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:52 AM
ALF

"I will ignore you if you try to send me nudes or flirt with me."

Riiiight!

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-11
2073
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..