I cheated on my bf with his best friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Monday, August 22, 2016 10:51 AM by Guest Rating: +15|-4

So I've always had this strong attraction to my boyfriends best friend...which is also one of my friends fiancé. And we've been alone together a couple times...about a month ago we were in the car cause he was taking me home from outta town which was fine because my BF trusted him. Well we talked and talked and it was such good conversation but we didn't do anything and I wanted to so bad but I wasn't sure he felt the same way. So here recently after a night of drinking he happened to put his hand on my butt and I let it happen. I was intoxicated anyway so my morals weren't all there. Still no excuse for what I did. Anyway him and my friend brought me home later that night and I got a text later saying not to go to sleep and he was gonna come back. I knew what would happen if he came back..still..I let it happen. Me and my BF have 3 kids and he has 2. We are both with our kids parents. Anyways things were just so intense once he came and met me I didn't even think about my actions I just simply did it. I love my BF and he loves his fiancé but why did we do what we did? I just have so much shame but at the same time I wanna feel that rush once more but I know once more will lead to a lot more

Tags: Friend; Kids;

Monday, August 22, 2016 6:58 PM

Good Girl.

Monday, August 22, 2016 10:45 PM

Well, you're obviously no good for your boyfriend.  Are you prepared to handle 3 kids on your own?  If not, I suggest you get cracking on it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 12:22 AM

Slut At least come clean to ur bf

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:50 PM

Can you say "kicked to the curb"?

Tuesday, August 23, 2016 10:54 PM

Who's really the daddy of your kids?

Wednesday, August 24, 2016 10:46 PM

Ignore all the rude posts, they're probably just mad you aren't willing to send them nudes (I see wayy too many comments like that on here, some girl admits to cheating and liking it and there are atleast 3 comments with a phone number or email looking to get the girls info.). Just be honest with your boyfriend. I see many stories like this on the site and I don't understand. if something isn't how you want it, you fix it. if you dont like the color of the walls in your house, you paint it, you dont start renting a new fucking house. If the sex isn't good, there are ways to fix it, if the intimacy isn't there, it can be brought back, if you dont have time because of the kids, you can talk about it and find a solution. when two open minded people who love each other go into it looking for an answer, there is nothing that can kill your relationship. He will be hurt, his trust will be broken, it will hurt your family, but it will be worse if you don't. if you dont tell him, there will be a gap between you two that will never close, because you can never be fully honest with him. that lack of honesty will hurt your children more than the two of you arguing over you cheating, that lack of honesty will lead to a divorce, and that will hurt everyone involved more than anything else. if you need someone to chat to for help, email me at I will ignore you if you try to send me nudes or flirt with me.

Thursday, August 25, 2016 2:10 AM

slut go die

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 1:52 AM

"I will ignore you if you try to send me nudes or flirt with me."

Friday, October 28, 2016 2:18 AM by Guest
I have been with my boyfriend for 3 years now and throughout the past 1.5 years I have found him talking to multiple girls. I was always very loyal and faithful. But one day I went out with some guy from work who was always aiming for my attention and we shared multiple kisses throughout our date. I never saw him after that so I never mentioned it to my bf. I didn't feel bad I saw it as revenge. ..
Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..