I cheated on my boyfriend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, July 16, 2016 6:20 PM by Guest Rating: +17|-8

I have been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. The first 10 months were great, but once I went back to college, everything has changed. He doesn't plan surprised dates no more or anything where we are having fun spending time with each other. When we hang out now, all we do is sit in the house, order food, and watch tv. I've told him how I felt about how things changed and that our relationship is boring now and he told me that we would work on it. A couple months later nothing has changed. I felt like I wasn't as important as when we first started dating. One day, I was on a social media site and i was just playing around with people and talking to them. I got an message from this guy and we started talking, nothing more than that. The guy lived about 10 minutes from my campus so he wasn't far. He showed me more attention then my boyfriend have shown me, which i liked. So one day he picked me up and we ended up having sex. Afterwards, I didn't regret it, I just tried to forget about it. So, it ended up becoming a regular thing and i still didn't regret it. My boyfriend knows nothing about what's been going on. I want to tell him soooo bad but idk if he could handle it. I love this guy sooooo much. I don't know what to do....

Tags: Dating;

Monday, July 18, 2016 1:29 PM

I don't see what your problem is.  Being boyfriend/girlfriend, you're not in a committed relationship (or at least one you're committed to).  So, it really doesn't matter what you do.  Your "boyfriend" could have a side deal going on himself because he feels time with you isn't special.  There certainly isn't any love here so just break up with the guy and go with social media guy; at least until you feel he isn't special anymore either.

Monday, July 18, 2016 4:03 PM

yah i agree with the above, there is no love here. You dont love your boyfriend otherwise you wouldnt have cheated on him. why is it so hard to break up? You dont regret having sex with the other guy so you dont value the relationship your in.

Monday, July 18, 2016 4:06 PM

You are a stupid slut. Give your boyfriend a break and break up with him. Clearly he has been working hard at school for both your futures and you have fucked him over. You are a shitty person and will never amount to much. Your boyfriend has his head on straight, let him go and hang out with the loser that would fuck another guys girl. He is a lowlife, and has no self respect. You are on your way to Hell.

Monday, July 18, 2016 5:10 PM

I thought this site was for helping people, not bringing them down and shaming them like you did in the comment above.

Monday, July 18, 2016 5:35 PM

Comment above me. People are not on here for help if you listen to the stories. All the stories on here are selfish choices that people now a days are making. More and more women are starting to cheat which makes this closer to the end of the world. When women start acting like dogs the world is over

Wednesday, July 20, 2016 12:52 AM

The best advice I can possibly give you. Tell your boyfriend. Tell him, and tell him now with every detail and leave nothing out. The truth always comes out in one form or another. What you are doing right now is slowly turning your amazing uboyfriend who is the only one who truly cares about you currently into a very bad boyfriend. Your actions are going to get worst towards him, and he will push you away more and show you even less attention as the cheating goes on and he's not aware. You are taking him for a fool and comparing his actions to that of the new guy your fucking without considering the fact your current boyfriend is not aware of the full gravity / picture of the relationship. Your comparing a guy who knows he has to give you attention to keep you away from your current relationship to a guy that is thinking if you walk out of his house after an argument you will go home and be alone like him when that is not the case. If he knew you were cheating he'd show you more attention than your fuckfriend ever would. Sincerely, if you cared for him you wouldn't have cheated on him. If you actually loved him, you wouldn't have cheated on him. But if you care about this persons well-being and really do want any chance whatsoever to one day magically make it work with him, the only way is to let him hear the truth and how your feeling and set him free. Please do not say you love someone your cheating on soo much, it only makes you look more foolish. You love the idea of him. An idea that byou could have worked on with him, but you were less of a person than him and took the coward way out. The sooner you assume the responsibilities of your actions, the sooner you will take your first step to being a better person for yourself.

A guy who got cheated on after 5 years of endless love by a women who gave in to that same attention you speak of from a low-life player in the bathroom during a church party.

Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:51 PM

What are you soooo worried about?..
Not like you're married to this guy. Besides, you let the social media dude do you on the first date (if you call that dating). It kinda sounds familiar though. Yeah, like a story on that, uh, pickup bla bla dot com site.
Good morning! That's not love.

Friday, July 22, 2016 1:35 AM

You are soooo selfish!

Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:38 AM

You think with your cunt not your heart, allthough I doubt you have one

Sunday, July 24, 2016 10:17 PM

I'd recommend telling him. He'll probably break up with you. If he doesn't, be a decent whore and break up with him. Don't get another boyfriend though. Easy sluts don't make good girlfriends, and they make horrible wives. Just keep fucking every dude you meet. You'll die single and alone once you grow old enough to where no dude wants to fuck you anymore, but hey, that's the bed you've made, lie in it. Should've been a faithful person so that someone would want to be with you past your sexual prime. But you chose to be a hoe. Life isn't easy, but you sure are.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +35|-23
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +110|-46
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +30|-14
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...