http://prisudenrecept.site/dostinex-pris.htm, http://kobproducent.site/køb-memantin.cgi, http://skibsfart.site/tolterodin-skibsfart.htm, http://bivirkninger.site/marevan-bivirkninger.shtml, http://terapigenerisk.site/tolterodin-terapi.htm,

I cheated on my boyfriend tonight

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, April 1, 2016 11:10 AM by Guest095 Rating: +6|-7

So my partner of over a year ended up choking me, I lost feelings for him so I left him. I took him back once he promised to change and we were working out our stuff, a friend called and said he had gambled a lot of money and he wanted company so I went over and we started watching a movie, he ended up putting the laptop to the side and kissing me one thing lead to another and we had sex.

I honestly feel like the worst human to ever walk the earth, I literally don't want to be alive right now, who the fuck does this to someone I'm a piece of shit.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, April 2, 2016 12:33 AM
B You

You did cheat on your boyfriend, but you are not a POS. You are not the worst person in the world. You have a lot of competition for that. What you are feeling is remorse and that makes you pretty decent. I have nothing good to say about someone who chokes another person unless it was possibly for self defense.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:04 AM
George

A guy who choke a woman isn't worth going back to.  A guy who has a gambling problem isn't worth starting a relationship with.  Both of these guys have problems that will happen again and again and would be too much trouble for you to deal with in long term relationship.

Don't feel bad for yourself.  You felt vulnerable because of what had happened to you with your BF and thinking that maybe the gambler could give you comfort.  If you need companionship, tread lightly with these two untill you find someone more stable to be serious with.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 6:19 PM

It wasnt the right decision to go back to your boyfriend since he was abusive. You should not have cheated on your boyfriend. It maybe ur heart is still not satisfied. You should move along and find somone better. You do not need an abuser or gambler in ur life.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:43 AM

Who cares? Abeg which song Olamide just newly released.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:13 PM

1-900-CHOKE-THAT-HOE

Saturday, April 22, 2017 2:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Long story  So I have been in love with a woman for two years and we have been seeing each other for that long.  I travelled over seas and was away for 5 weeks.  The first few weeks I was able to get on wifi and email her and such but travelling to France there was issues with the places my kids and I stayed so contact was limited  so after my 24 hour flight back I land and check my emails ..
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..