I cheated on my boyfriend tonight

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, April 1, 2016 11:10 AM by Guest095 Rating: +6|-7

So my partner of over a year ended up choking me, I lost feelings for him so I left him. I took him back once he promised to change and we were working out our stuff, a friend called and said he had gambled a lot of money and he wanted company so I went over and we started watching a movie, he ended up putting the laptop to the side and kissing me one thing lead to another and we had sex.

I honestly feel like the worst human to ever walk the earth, I literally don't want to be alive right now, who the fuck does this to someone I'm a piece of shit.

Tags: Friend;

Saturday, April 2, 2016 12:33 AM
B You

You did cheat on your boyfriend, but you are not a POS. You are not the worst person in the world. You have a lot of competition for that. What you are feeling is remorse and that makes you pretty decent. I have nothing good to say about someone who chokes another person unless it was possibly for self defense.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:04 AM

A guy who choke a woman isn't worth going back to.  A guy who has a gambling problem isn't worth starting a relationship with.  Both of these guys have problems that will happen again and again and would be too much trouble for you to deal with in long term relationship.

Don't feel bad for yourself.  You felt vulnerable because of what had happened to you with your BF and thinking that maybe the gambler could give you comfort.  If you need companionship, tread lightly with these two untill you find someone more stable to be serious with.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 6:19 PM

It wasnt the right decision to go back to your boyfriend since he was abusive. You should not have cheated on your boyfriend. It maybe ur heart is still not satisfied. You should move along and find somone better. You do not need an abuser or gambler in ur life.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:43 AM

Who cares? Abeg which song Olamide just newly released.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:13 PM

Thursday, October 27, 2016 3:54 AM by Andrew
So, here's the situation.  I spent a month & a half chatting with a woman online.  She was funny, verbal, intelligent, the whole package.  She made it clear that she was looking for a long term relationship, not a "hit it & quit it" which was good for me as well.  Anyway, we finally get together.  I made a stop by the "toy store", bought  some playthings & we had real chemistry, all night long. ..
Wednesday, October 26, 2016 9:27 AM by Joe-E
Inside the vagina of my (now) ex-gf, that is.  Yes, you read that correctly but a lil context and brief preamble is necessary before I contine. This was actually back in 2010 or 2011 while I was still in college. So as I now recount this twisted, messed up story on this 26th day of October in the brutal year of our Lord 2016 I must warn you, (spoiler alert), this story is not for the faint of hea..
Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +51|-31
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..