I cheated on my boyfriend tonight

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, April 1, 2016 11:10 AM by Guest095 Rating: +7|-7

So my partner of over a year ended up choking me, I lost feelings for him so I left him. I took him back once he promised to change and we were working out our stuff, a friend called and said he had gambled a lot of money and he wanted company so I went over and we started watching a movie, he ended up putting the laptop to the side and kissing me one thing lead to another and we had sex.

I honestly feel like the worst human to ever walk the earth, I literally don't want to be alive right now, who the fuck does this to someone I'm a piece of shit.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, April 2, 2016 12:33 AM
B You

You did cheat on your boyfriend, but you are not a POS. You are not the worst person in the world. You have a lot of competition for that. What you are feeling is remorse and that makes you pretty decent. I have nothing good to say about someone who chokes another person unless it was possibly for self defense.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:04 AM
George

A guy who choke a woman isn't worth going back to.  A guy who has a gambling problem isn't worth starting a relationship with.  Both of these guys have problems that will happen again and again and would be too much trouble for you to deal with in long term relationship.

Don't feel bad for yourself.  You felt vulnerable because of what had happened to you with your BF and thinking that maybe the gambler could give you comfort.  If you need companionship, tread lightly with these two untill you find someone more stable to be serious with.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 6:19 PM

It wasnt the right decision to go back to your boyfriend since he was abusive. You should not have cheated on your boyfriend. It maybe ur heart is still not satisfied. You should move along and find somone better. You do not need an abuser or gambler in ur life.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:43 AM

Who cares? Abeg which song Olamide just newly released.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:13 PM

1-900-CHOKE-THAT-HOE

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..