http://markenavnog.website/esomeprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/vagifem-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/nortriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/novynette-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/amoxicillin-mærke-navn.shtml,

I cheated on my boyfriend tonight

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, April 1, 2016 11:10 AM by Guest095 Rating: +7|-7

So my partner of over a year ended up choking me, I lost feelings for him so I left him. I took him back once he promised to change and we were working out our stuff, a friend called and said he had gambled a lot of money and he wanted company so I went over and we started watching a movie, he ended up putting the laptop to the side and kissing me one thing lead to another and we had sex.

I honestly feel like the worst human to ever walk the earth, I literally don't want to be alive right now, who the fuck does this to someone I'm a piece of shit.

Tags: Friend;

Comments

Saturday, April 2, 2016 12:33 AM
B You

You did cheat on your boyfriend, but you are not a POS. You are not the worst person in the world. You have a lot of competition for that. What you are feeling is remorse and that makes you pretty decent. I have nothing good to say about someone who chokes another person unless it was possibly for self defense.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 10:04 AM
George

A guy who choke a woman isn't worth going back to.  A guy who has a gambling problem isn't worth starting a relationship with.  Both of these guys have problems that will happen again and again and would be too much trouble for you to deal with in long term relationship.

Don't feel bad for yourself.  You felt vulnerable because of what had happened to you with your BF and thinking that maybe the gambler could give you comfort.  If you need companionship, tread lightly with these two untill you find someone more stable to be serious with.

Saturday, April 2, 2016 6:19 PM

It wasnt the right decision to go back to your boyfriend since he was abusive. You should not have cheated on your boyfriend. It maybe ur heart is still not satisfied. You should move along and find somone better. You do not need an abuser or gambler in ur life.

Thursday, April 14, 2016 7:43 AM

Who cares? Abeg which song Olamide just newly released.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:13 PM

1-900-CHOKE-THAT-HOE

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +176|-53
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..