I cheated on my fiance with his brother

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:19 AM by Guest Rating: +35|-15

I was 27 at the time and engaged to my boyfriend (28 years old) of 3 years. it was a couple of months before our wedding and my fiance was starting to freak out about spending his life with one person and if whether he wanted to do that with me. So he decided to go away for a couple of weeks to clear his head and think for a while. Obviously, I was very upset and emotionally torn, by the whole situation, but I had to give him his space. So it has been a week since he's left and I've really been thinking as well, if whether he is the guy for me. It's Friday night, all my friends are out and I'm stuck at home watching movies. Then there's a knock at the door, I answer it and right before my eyes is my fiance's brother. Standing there with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine And of course looking incredibly handsome!!! We sat on the couch all night talking, about everything, but that all seemed to stop when he told me that his brother was an idiot for having second thoughts about me and if he were his brother he would NEVER let me out of his sight. I blushed a bit. I always had a soft for him. Anyway, things start getting heavy and we start to kiss, then he starts playing with my clit and everything around me starts to disappear (this has never happened with my fiance). He lifts me up and puts me on the bed takes off my PJ bottoms and starts eating me out, that was something new for me, my fiance had never done it before. He starts kissing me and then I blow him off. Straight after he fucks me so hard, so good. The best I have ever had. He leaves early the next day leaving me a note saying that he loved last night and that he would love to do it again. A week goes by, and my fiance's brother and I have been getting closer. As planned I go to the airport to pick my fiance up , he walks in from the terminal and gives me the biggest smile he runs up and gives me a hug and a big kiss and tells me that he missed me and asks if we can talk. I say yes. We get to the airport coffee shop, sit down and order a coffee, we start to talk about our situation. The thing is, I was there to break things off with him, to be with his brother (that sounds so bad) and he was there to regain our engagement. But I told that he can't run away for two weeks and accept us to pick up where we left off, it wasn't that easy. So I told him what had happened between me and his brother and he was furious and got into a massive rage. I told him that I didn't love him anymore. So he walked straight up to the front counter of the airport and ordered the next flight out. I tried to explain but he just ignored me, he got on the flight and took off. I haven't seen him or heard from him for five years. (obviously, his brother and him are still talking). I moved out, and moved in with my new boyfriend (my ex-boyfriends brother), we've gotten married, we've had a child and have one on the way. I don't regret doing what I did, because of the good things that have come from it.

Comments

Friday, July 22, 2016 5:21 AM

hoe

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:56 PM

You are a piece of shit.

Friday, July 22, 2016 9:32 PM

Nasty slut

Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:31 AM

Lmao what a souless bitc

Saturday, July 23, 2016 1:47 PM

You're a pathetic piece of shit.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:15 AM
ALF

Family gatherings must be a hoot.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 11:09 PM
Anonymous

Unbelievable?  Who would do something like that especially to a significant others brother? I have to admit, at first... I wasn't even going to waste one word on you (frankly, to me and everyone - on this site).. you're not worth it, but I'm going to remind you of some certain words, and hopefully you don't take them lightly, like you did - to that ex boyfriend!

Take them... how you want to take them!

1. Compassion

2. Morals

3. Faithful

4. Betrayal

5. Remorse

6. Forgiveness

7. Dysfunctional - seek help!

and last.. and believe me, this one word will eventually creep up on you!

That is.. when you least expect it!

8.  KARMA - PERIOD....

You did notice, that not once did I have to use any foul language towards you?  I think using (the correct true bad names), every word in the book... but using them on you, would be well suited.

You put your ex in a horrible situation!

A horrible situation.... PERIOD!

I'm Shocked..  you got problems!

Monday, July 25, 2016 10:14 AM
Mr2kinky

You're pretty twisted for that, but it's still so damn hot!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:26 PM

You are not a bad person. It's unfortunate how it happened. Everything happens for a reason

Forgiveness doesn't come easily in these situations.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:46 PM

hopefully he cheats on you the irony would be hilarious...

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 12:56 PM

I totally agree with all of these guys. I think you are a whore of the worst kind. I hope the brother does cheat on you. And by the way, why'd you write this story? You must get off on what you did to the guy. Were you masterbating while you wrote it? Only a whore would get off on telling how she screwed a guy. You're a pure slut.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:04 AM
Lanah102

Has anyone in these forums heard of paragraphs????

I cant read these continuous stories...Ugh!!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:13 AM

I'm glad you're happy, I think you did the right thing telling your fiancee. If you weren't happy, the marriage wouldn't have lasted that long anyway.

Friday, September 2, 2016 3:35 PM

uhhh... Why you would put this online is a mystery to me as you clearlydon't need help about it and this site is for people who need help not just ones who brag about how they found the one with their (of all things) fiance's brother! This is a dumb stor ythat just comes across to me as bragging.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T