I cheated on my fiance with his brother

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, July 21, 2016 4:19 AM by Guest Rating: +49|-24

I was 27 at the time and engaged to my boyfriend (28 years old) of 3 years. it was a couple of months before our wedding and my fiance was starting to freak out about spending his life with one person and if whether he wanted to do that with me. So he decided to go away for a couple of weeks to clear his head and think for a while. Obviously, I was very upset and emotionally torn, by the whole situation, but I had to give him his space. So it has been a week since he's left and I've really been thinking as well, if whether he is the guy for me. It's Friday night, all my friends are out and I'm stuck at home watching movies. Then there's a knock at the door, I answer it and right before my eyes is my fiance's brother. Standing there with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine And of course looking incredibly handsome!!! We sat on the couch all night talking, about everything, but that all seemed to stop when he told me that his brother was an idiot for having second thoughts about me and if he were his brother he would NEVER let me out of his sight. I blushed a bit. I always had a soft for him. Anyway, things start getting heavy and we start to kiss, then he starts playing with my clit and everything around me starts to disappear (this has never happened with my fiance). He lifts me up and puts me on the bed takes off my PJ bottoms and starts eating me out, that was something new for me, my fiance had never done it before. He starts kissing me and then I blow him off. Straight after he fucks me so hard, so good. The best I have ever had. He leaves early the next day leaving me a note saying that he loved last night and that he would love to do it again. A week goes by, and my fiance's brother and I have been getting closer. As planned I go to the airport to pick my fiance up , he walks in from the terminal and gives me the biggest smile he runs up and gives me a hug and a big kiss and tells me that he missed me and asks if we can talk. I say yes. We get to the airport coffee shop, sit down and order a coffee, we start to talk about our situation. The thing is, I was there to break things off with him, to be with his brother (that sounds so bad) and he was there to regain our engagement. But I told that he can't run away for two weeks and accept us to pick up where we left off, it wasn't that easy. So I told him what had happened between me and his brother and he was furious and got into a massive rage. I told him that I didn't love him anymore. So he walked straight up to the front counter of the airport and ordered the next flight out. I tried to explain but he just ignored me, he got on the flight and took off. I haven't seen him or heard from him for five years. (obviously, his brother and him are still talking). I moved out, and moved in with my new boyfriend (my ex-boyfriends brother), we've gotten married, we've had a child and have one on the way. I don't regret doing what I did, because of the good things that have come from it.

Comments

Friday, July 22, 2016 5:21 AM

hoe

Friday, July 22, 2016 6:56 PM

You are a piece of shit.

Friday, July 22, 2016 9:32 PM

Nasty slut

Saturday, July 23, 2016 6:31 AM

Lmao what a souless bitc

Saturday, July 23, 2016 1:47 PM

You're a pathetic piece of shit.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 1:15 AM
ALF

Family gatherings must be a hoot.

Sunday, July 24, 2016 11:09 PM
Anonymous

Unbelievable?  Who would do something like that especially to a significant others brother? I have to admit, at first... I wasn't even going to waste one word on you (frankly, to me and everyone - on this site).. you're not worth it, but I'm going to remind you of some certain words, and hopefully you don't take them lightly, like you did - to that ex boyfriend!

Take them... how you want to take them!

1. Compassion

2. Morals

3. Faithful

4. Betrayal

5. Remorse

6. Forgiveness

7. Dysfunctional - seek help!

and last.. and believe me, this one word will eventually creep up on you!

That is.. when you least expect it!

8.  KARMA - PERIOD....

You did notice, that not once did I have to use any foul language towards you?  I think using (the correct true bad names), every word in the book... but using them on you, would be well suited.

You put your ex in a horrible situation!

A horrible situation.... PERIOD!

I'm Shocked..  you got problems!

Monday, July 25, 2016 10:14 AM
Mr2kinky

You're pretty twisted for that, but it's still so damn hot!

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:26 PM

You are not a bad person. It's unfortunate how it happened. Everything happens for a reason

Forgiveness doesn't come easily in these situations.

Tuesday, August 2, 2016 6:46 PM

hopefully he cheats on you the irony would be hilarious...

Wednesday, August 3, 2016 12:56 PM

I totally agree with all of these guys. I think you are a whore of the worst kind. I hope the brother does cheat on you. And by the way, why'd you write this story? You must get off on what you did to the guy. Were you masterbating while you wrote it? Only a whore would get off on telling how she screwed a guy. You're a pure slut.

Wednesday, August 10, 2016 5:04 AM
Lanah102

Has anyone in these forums heard of paragraphs????

I cant read these continuous stories...Ugh!!!!

Sunday, August 28, 2016 2:13 AM

I'm glad you're happy, I think you did the right thing telling your fiancee. If you weren't happy, the marriage wouldn't have lasted that long anyway.

Friday, September 2, 2016 3:35 PM

uhhh... Why you would put this online is a mystery to me as you clearlydon't need help about it and this site is for people who need help not just ones who brag about how they found the one with their (of all things) fiance's brother! This is a dumb stor ythat just comes across to me as bragging.

Friday, February 24, 2017 9:43 PM

Each one of us lives in a glass house, so why are you throwing stones are hers?  Not one of you guys are without sin.  Yes she did what she did.  But each one of you have done something shameful in your past too. At least she has the courage to share her story.  Stop judging.

Tuesday, July 4, 2017 4:34 AM

You did the right thing. Obviously! you can see that now. Takes a lot of guts to make the right decision sometimes. Most of the critics here dont have that kind of guts. Nor would they survive if they got dumped for their brother. That would take a man.

Wednesday, August 23, 2017 8:11 AM
Regretful

I actually went through the same. Except he wasn't my fiancé and and his brother came on to me many times and my boyfriend thought it was harmless every time. I honestly gave up. I honestly regret what I did. And did not end up with either. But I don't regret not being with him just the way things ended.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

14K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

23K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +58|-43
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..