I cheated on my fiancee

I cheated on my boyfriend

Friday, July 22, 2016 7:50 PM by Guest Rating: +13|-6

We're only a few months away from ouf wedding and I didn't something that I never thought I would do. I cheated.

I know I am probably just making excuses here on how this happen, and I am ashamed of myself atm.

I'm 23 year old, just got out university. Kinda lost in life, don't know where my career is heading.

With my marriage coming, I realized I was getting old. I used to go clubbing and party all the time but I had calmed down alot since I started dating my boyfriend.

I know I'm going to hurt him a lot, and I feel awful a bout it.

Went clubbing with a friend. Haven't gonein awhile. Met this guy that had been chasing, stalking and flirting with me for years despite knowing i was in relationship. I tried to ignore him, and rejected him multiple time in the past.

Friend left early, he came from behind and pretty much grind on me. I tried to walk away initially but he kinda held me back. He complimented me, which kinda felt nice getting them. I guess i felt a bit insecure and liked the attention he was always giving me.

He surprised me with a kiss. A couple of minutes later, he leads me to the washroom stall where he is making out with me and trying to get his hand under my clothes. I was able to stop him telling him that I wasn't comfortable. He suggested we go back to his place, and I kinda noded okay. When we arrived, i hesistated in entering because i knew where this was heading. But i also felt it was too late to turn back. With him holding my hand, leading me in. I ended up going in and he wasted no time in touching me sexually and taking all my clothes off.

After sex, I didn't even sleep. I just laid in bed  naked with his arm covering me, regretting what just happened. I even cried because I knew what an terrible mistake that I did.

Tags: Dating; Friend;

Comments

Monday, July 25, 2016 4:20 AM

Don't beat yourself up so much. You are so young and are about to commit your life to another person. That is bound to stir up some crazy shit for you. At your age I had 2 children (been with my partner since we were 17 and both now 33). Im at the stage now were I'm starting to rebel and want to cheat as I settled down so young. I don't see any good in confessing to your fiancé. I would however be questioning if you want to actually get married. If you do then just put this down to experience and vow never to do it again as you clearly feel extremely guilty about it.

Monday, July 25, 2016 1:53 PM

You are make me sick

Monday, July 25, 2016 2:59 PM
Bravo

You could have stopped with 'I am probably just making excuses'. You are.

Do you really think you should be getting married, feeling 'lost' and 'old' at the early, early age of 23?

You cheated as a way of avoiding reality. In reality, you want to not get married and stay 'young' longer.

In reality, you should have a long talk with your fiancee about how you feel and what you did. If you talked before you cheated, you may have come to the realization that getting married doesn't make you old, or end your life. You and your husband could have decided to keep like interesting.

Now..?

Monday, July 25, 2016 3:08 PM
Guest..

Ok. I just found this on the internet (crazy huh.) and I think you should not have done that. yes you made a very bad mistake by going in that rom when you knew that was your fault. you need to have a long talk with your fiancee about what happened and how you know you made a mistake. if he does not want to be with you then it wasnt true love and partial reason is your fault.. but if he still lvoes you and wants to be with you because it was a mistake then so be it, he loves you. you need to tell him no matter what happens...

Monday, July 25, 2016 6:08 PM
BG

You should'v1e just made it a good fuck since you were there already. You gotta let the little slut out once in a while, nothing wrong with that.

Monday, July 25, 2016 6:43 PM
ALF

The first thing you need to do is decide whether or not you really want to get married.  Marriage is a commitment.  If you feel you're not up to it, walk away.  You don't have to say anything about what happened.  If, for some reason, you decide you want to get married you're going to have to come clean with your fiance.  In which case, he may decide he does't want to marry you.  Do you really want to base a marriage on deceit?  And you say the guy you cheated with was stalking you for months, even though he knew you were in a relationship.  What makes you think he'll stop if you get married?  Especially now that something has already happened between you?  This guy can show up in the future and bust your bubble in a very bad way.  He's got something to hold over your head.  Actions have consequences, you have to accept yours just like all the rest of us.

Tuesday, July 26, 2016 12:59 PM

I really get tired of people that call cheating a mistake.

It's Not a Mistake.

It's a seies of choices. Over and over again you Chose to be unfathful. When you were flirting and grinding - that was a choice. When you went with the other man into the bathroom - that was a choice. When you made out with him - That was a choice. When you went to his apartment - That was a coice. When you had sex - That Was A Choice.

Now you need to live with your Choices. No mistakes were made here.

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 4:02 PM

definitely take some time to consider if this is the person you want to marry. Sometimes we human beings cheat because we have needs that are not being fulfilled by our current partner (not just sexual, emotional ones too). If you just did something stupid and think the issues are your own to work on (self-confidence etc) then work on those things. I say don't tell your significant other if there's no other way he'll find out. Not many will agree with me on that but it's not always recommended. Cheaters tend to be villanized when they are just human beings who like you never thought they would be caught up in this situation. Consider your reasons for doing it carefully and decide how to move forward.

Saturday, July 30, 2016 12:54 PM

You cheated, end of story. The only thing thay matters now is how you handle it.

Sunday, August 7, 2016 4:26 PM

did you let the other guy cum on your feet ?

Thursday, August 18, 2016 1:35 AM

js fucking beat that guys slap him hard

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T