http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/quetiapin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/sumatriptan-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/bromocriptin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/primidon-mærke-navn.shtml,

I cheated on my girlfriend

I cheated on my girlfriend

Thursday, January 26, 2017 7:18 PM by Guest Rating: +36|-23

Me and my girfriend love each other a lot, we have been dating for a year and a half. I love her so much, but i am a bit horny and kind of a good looking guy, so it happened to me, i cheated.

I am going to college at the moment and i noticed this girl in my classroom that was just very sexy and i think she noticed me too. She always had her hair curled up, thick hips, and she was short which i like. i think she is from Egypt and i thought that was exotic, because i always wanted to go there. So the way it started, i was always checking her out and i think she knew it. One day i met her walking to class, and i caught up to her and asked how things were going. I started talking to her and she would smile at me really nicely and would answer me very sweetly. I know i probably shouldnt have but I asked her if she wanted to go grab a coffee after class, and she said "i would love to" and smiled. Im bad, i kind of wanted to get laid... so while in class i was looking at her a lot and noticed that she was smiling when i did. After class we went to my car and drove to starbucks and left her car at the parking lot by the school. We were talking and it looked like she was really in to me. She didnt know that i had a girlfriend and i didnt tell her. I was pretty horny and wanted to get laid and started talking about sex to her and asked what her favorite thing about it was, and she told me it was giving a blowjob which aroused me instantly, i knew i was getting a blowjob if i asked. I started kissing her. She kissed me back and we were tongue kissing. Than i told her we should be going back, i took her back to schools parking lot and parked by her car. I had tinted windows and parked away from school. I was really excited, i was shaking, i knew i was going to ask her for a blowjob. So i did, she laughed and kissed me, than went down on me, gave me a blowjob and kissed me again afterwards. I told her i like her a lot, and that we should hang out. She said she likes me a lot too, and would love to go out with me anytime. Than we parted.

So i kind of feel bad about all of this, i mean i have a gf and i just told this other girl that i would hang out with her and now i feel bad about not telling her the truth about my girlfriend. I dont really want to make anyone feel bad, and i still want to keep my relationship with my girlfriend, because i love her. I am thinking about telling everything to this girl from school and breaking it up there, because i dont want to get caught. Any advise on how i can make it a little less akward to the girl from school and not to make her mad?

Comments

Sunday, January 29, 2017 7:47 AM
ALF

All the brainpower of a box of rocks.  You take up with another girl at you're school...what makes you think you could keep it quiet.  Everybody can see you, everybody is going to talk, and eventually your "girlfriend" is going to find out.  You make be trying to keep it on the down-low, but other girl is probably telling people about you.  When this thing blows up, it's goint to blow up big.  Other girl is going to make your school days Hell on Earth.  And when she finds out who your girlfriend is you can be sure she's going to rat you out.  Game Over dude.7

Friday, April 21, 2017 12:48 PM
Shawn

Yeah don't shit where you eat brother. At the very least go out of town to do stuff like that. Especially with social media now, your gf is going to find out for sure lol you crazy ass lol

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +382|-120
23K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

11K
Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +78|-31
10K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..