I cheated she left I'm deverstated

I cheated on my wife

Friday, August 12, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +14|-4

my wife and I have been together for 9 years married for 5 and a half like any couple we have had ups and downs. When we first met she was married and we had an affair on her husband then and subsequently became a couple. My wife was in a strange place and wanted to go out and party and get chatted up and ended up starting a relationship with someone else behind my back we split you but carried on seeing each other whilst she was seeing this other guy (I didn't know she was seeing someone else) then we got back together for a couple of weeks and then we split up and she moved this other guy into her house which lasted 6-7 weeks then she contacted me and we ended up getting back together! I was left feeling quite insecure from this but I wanted to be with her and at that point nothing else mattered I loved her we got pregnant then engaged then married our first son was born before we got married. After the wedding things on my head started playing out and I lost my confidence I started to treat my wife badly blaming her for my insecurities and would be thinking all the time that she would cheat again then a couple of years after our marriage I was going crazy in my own head and had the opportunity to cheat which unfortunately I did and that lasted for 7-8 months until it all came to a head. This just exasperated by insecurities and I would portray my guilt onto my wife accusing her of having affairs all the time etc! The affair stopped for over a year but I moved jobs and got in contact with the person I was having an affair Hahaha!!! I want to be completely in the zone for this!!! Tomorrow 8 it's a date! Bring your tiewith and we struck up a dirty txting affair. This wasn't constant txting it was on and off over the next 9-10 months. My wife found out and yes I tried to hide the extent of my affair but she ended up finding everything out by one means or another! My wife and I are spe rated now been 6 weeks and I very much doubt there is any chance for reconciliation over the years I have put my guilt on her I haven't communicated my feelings and haven't been honest with her disrespected and devalued her in all this. I love her mire than anything and want nothing more than to be with her but I accept I've done far to much for her to trust me or let me back into her life again. I have learnt some valuable lessons about communication honesty and openness if I had of spoke about my feelings all those years ago we would still be together living a full and happy life! My mistakes have led to total and complete destruction and my advice for anyone even contemplating having an affair is to look at the reasons why you think your going to have one and then be honest and communicate with your partner deal with it before you loose everything the truth will always come out one way or another so be honest ands ive your partner the respect they deserve

Comments

Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:03 PM

This is karma for the both of you for what you 2 did behind her husbands back.

Monday, August 15, 2016 9:43 PM

hey "karma" asshole, shut the fuck up. Really think that is what this guy needs to hear right now? Your an idiot with no compassion.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:06 AM
Bob Bobbington.

Cheaters will always cheat, and it seems you both were each other's retribution. It's beautifully ironic, but I am glad you took a lesson from it. Judging from your words it seems you understand the situation quite well so at least you know you're progressing.

Saturday, February 25, 2017 6:17 PM by John

Comments
i was in a bar one night and this blonde walked in with a small child to see her mom who was the bartender.she only stayed a few minutes and  then left.Her mother said i should meet her daughter as she was single again,she caught her husband cheating.well one thing after another we got together and a year later we were married.fast forward 17 yrs.iwas trucker gone 4or5days a week.i came home earl..
Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM by Mich

Comments
I'm not proud of what happened, but it happened. I was at a conference for work, I don't travel often and when I got back to the hotel I didn't know what to do. It was only 4:30 and I didn't want to watch TV all night. I didn't plan on meeting anyone but I did want to get out of the hotel room. I went to the hotel bar to sit at the table, read a bit and have a drink. There weren't many people the..
Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +29|-17
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..