I cheated she left I'm deverstated

I cheated on my wife

Friday, August 12, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +9|-3

my wife and I have been together for 9 years married for 5 and a half like any couple we have had ups and downs. When we first met she was married and we had an affair on her husband then and subsequently became a couple. My wife was in a strange place and wanted to go out and party and get chatted up and ended up starting a relationship with someone else behind my back we split you but carried on seeing each other whilst she was seeing this other guy (I didn't know she was seeing someone else) then we got back together for a couple of weeks and then we split up and she moved this other guy into her house which lasted 6-7 weeks then she contacted me and we ended up getting back together! I was left feeling quite insecure from this but I wanted to be with her and at that point nothing else mattered I loved her we got pregnant then engaged then married our first son was born before we got married. After the wedding things on my head started playing out and I lost my confidence I started to treat my wife badly blaming her for my insecurities and would be thinking all the time that she would cheat again then a couple of years after our marriage I was going crazy in my own head and had the opportunity to cheat which unfortunately I did and that lasted for 7-8 months until it all came to a head. This just exasperated by insecurities and I would portray my guilt onto my wife accusing her of having affairs all the time etc! The affair stopped for over a year but I moved jobs and got in contact with the person I was having an affair Hahaha!!! I want to be completely in the zone for this!!! Tomorrow 8 it's a date! Bring your tiewith and we struck up a dirty txting affair. This wasn't constant txting it was on and off over the next 9-10 months. My wife found out and yes I tried to hide the extent of my affair but she ended up finding everything out by one means or another! My wife and I are spe rated now been 6 weeks and I very much doubt there is any chance for reconciliation over the years I have put my guilt on her I haven't communicated my feelings and haven't been honest with her disrespected and devalued her in all this. I love her mire than anything and want nothing more than to be with her but I accept I've done far to much for her to trust me or let me back into her life again. I have learnt some valuable lessons about communication honesty and openness if I had of spoke about my feelings all those years ago we would still be together living a full and happy life! My mistakes have led to total and complete destruction and my advice for anyone even contemplating having an affair is to look at the reasons why you think your going to have one and then be honest and communicate with your partner deal with it before you loose everything the truth will always come out one way or another so be honest ands ive your partner the respect they deserve

Sunday, August 14, 2016 4:03 PM

This is karma for the both of you for what you 2 did behind her husbands back.

Monday, August 15, 2016 9:43 PM

hey "karma" asshole, shut the fuck up. Really think that is what this guy needs to hear right now? Your an idiot with no compassion.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:06 AM
Bob Bobbington.

Cheaters will always cheat, and it seems you both were each other's retribution. It's beautifully ironic, but I am glad you took a lesson from it. Judging from your words it seems you understand the situation quite well so at least you know you're progressing.

Friday, October 21, 2016 7:21 PM by Guest
mr +4|-4
I never thought id be on one of these tell all sites but i just have to get it off my chest. Ill tell it as it happened, im not innocent. We're in our mid 40s and socialise frequently with our neighbours Dave n Kerry who are late 30s. Several months ago I gave Kerry a lift home from her work function and we had a very brief drunken kissing session in my car in which I briefly felt her (rather lar..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 5:17 PM by dave
Cheating Wife +63|-30
My wife found out that I had posted pics of her topless to friends of mine on the old msn,she told her boss about it one day at the small firm she worked at,he took her to his office and they chatted for over an hour before driving out in his car,they returned an hour or so later and she carried on with her work,a few days later she was seen driving out of the yard and a minute later the boss dro..
Thursday, October 20, 2016 6:03 AM by Ctor
Neighbor +20|-5
My gf and I are very much in love and are planning to get married.  Our neighbor is single and she comes over with her various boyfriends from time to time when we have our weekly get togethers.  Last weekend I was getting on the elevator and as the doors were closing, she popped on, too.  She was coming back from shopping, her hair pulled up, her hoodie showing just the right amount of cleveage...