http://audskillelse.site/esomeprazol-udskillelse.php, http://generiskimmunitet.site/generisk-desloratadin.asp, http://erstatningfor.site/erstatning-for-budesonid.cgi, http://graviditettablet.site/dexofan-graviditet.cgi, http://erstatningfor.site/erstatning-for-cetirizin.cgi,

I cheated with a married couple

I cheated on my husband

Thursday, December 15, 2016 7:50 PM by Guest Rating: +177|-30

After the birth of our daughter we moved to a bigger house on the west side of town, we both worked long hours and sometimes my husband picked up extra shifts so we had some spare money for holidays. Our next door neighbours were around the same age (early 30s), with their own family, their youngest daughter sometimes babysat for us.

About a year or so after moving in they invited us to a family party, my sister had the children for the night but then hubby ended up pulling an extra shift so I went on my own. The night soon passed and I was more intoxicated than I expected to be, I stayed behind to help my friend clear up and when finished her and her husband and myself sat in the lounge finishing our drinks, it was then that my friend started kissing her husband and begn playing with his man hood, she made it very clear I was supposed to see what was happening, she then got up and said I need the ladies but she went out of the room said over her shoulder keep him hard for me, he then moved next to me and kissed me, his hand went straight to one then the other tit and soon he had released them and began to fondle and suck on them, his other hand had not been idle as he had slid it up my skirt and was stroking my mound through my knickers, I was I think in shock but I was also intrigued, never had I even thought about cheating on my husband never mind with our married neighbours. my friend came back in and seening her husband pleasuring me she began to undress ntil she was naked, she then managed to push her way between us and asked me if I would also like to undress, not sure what to expect I began to take my top off then my bra followed by my skirt, by now both had a tit each and were squeezing and fondling them, she then started to undress her husband who was soon naked, my friend began to give him a blow job as he and I kissed and snogged, his hand was between my thighs trying desperately to get to my now very juicy love hole, I opened my legs to allow easier access and was soon cuming hard on the fingers inserted in me, it was only when my friend put her fingers in her mouth licking them and then saying she is so wet and ready did I realise it had been her playing with me, sit on him she said as she took my arm and guided me onto his now very hard erection, it slid in very easily and as she played with my tits I rode him hard until he cum in me for the first time that night, I experienced my first woman on woman pleasure and we did things I didn't even know were possible.

We have met up at least once a month since then and that was ten years ago, if hubby knows he keeps it to himself, I have become "a wanted woman", my neighbour has introduced me to four of his friends who have slept we individually but also as a group, I have spent afternoons just with him or just with my friend in their bed enjoying every minute.

I love my husband and he is a man in a million, but that night awoken something in me and I just can't stop being a cheat.

Comments

Sunday, February 19, 2017 12:17 PM

I hope he find out and burns you all alive

Monday, February 20, 2017 5:28 AM

You may think you love your husband, but you don't. Someone who loves another person doesn't carry on fucking other people regularly while the person they supposedly love is out working double shifts to give you a better life. He is sacrificing himself for you, and you are taking without gratitude while stabbing him in the back. You don't even mention a shred of guilt, you just continue taking advantage of a man who is completely unaware that he's working hard for nothing.

I hope he finds out so you get your worthless freeloading ass thrown out

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 7:53 AM
tom

yes you can stop how would you feel if your husband was cheating on you its not right and you know it so just stop our tell him and get a divorce

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +17|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..