I couldn't say no

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, September 17, 2016 8:44 PM by Leah Rating: +32|-23

I feel terrible that I cheated on my boyfriend of 7 months, he's has been my world and it's the sweetest boy I have ever dated. I not only lost him but my reputation as well, all due to my inability to say no to people... it all went to hell when my friend George asked me to meet his cousin at his house because he recent got out of jail after serving like 3 years. George said his cousin hasn't talked to a women in 3 years and have no confident at all, was hoping I could meet him (I've been wanting to be a therapist). I thought it was a strange request but went with it. His cousin is a big guy, pretty scary looking guy. I sat on the couch and we talked about prison and stuff like that. He came over to the couch and started to touch my legs. I tried to move his hand but he's strong. George then said "I'll let you guys be" And left the house. This guy started really hitting on my and touching me. I said I have a boyfriend. He said "so? We aren't doing anything bad" the proceeded to grab my boobs... I was pretty freaked out but couldn't really say no or tell him to stop... It didn't take long before I was naked on the couch sucking him off... We started having sex and it was actually kind of good. I was expecting him to be rough but he wasn't. I don't remember how long we were having sex but it was a while. At one point George came back to the house and saw us having sex, I was bent over and he was riding me so I couldn't even cover myself. George stood there and watched for awhile then left again. When we were done he drove me home.

I never told my bf. After about 2 weeks my friend said she heard people talk about me and that I'm a slut for letting George and his cousin tag team me... Which is not true. My bf heard the same rumor and broke up with me. I'm pretty heard because he left me over a false rumor !

Comments

Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:13 AM
Mr2kinky

I don't know if you really even wanted to say no.  It sounds like you actually enjoyed it.  If you did then this is the place to actually admit it. There are those of us that understand sexual curiosity and desires and won't judge you for another guy's cock. Sometimes a little variety is nice ;).   Sorry you lost your BF but if left you for that then he doesn't deserve you.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 8:03 AM

Leah  did both guys fuck you.  Did they use condoms

Sunday, September 18, 2016 10:08 AM

False rumor my ass.  You let an ex-con fuck you.  If you wanted it to stop, it's called a phone.  Whether a cell phone or a landline, ya call 911 and say, "hey I'm alone with this ex con and I think he might rape me."  Tag team or not, you cheated on your bf without an excuse.  Sorry, you reap what you sow sweetheart.  You got used.  If I knew that backstory behind a therapist I'd tell everyone I know not to touch your advice with a ten foot pole.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:07 PM
ALF

Who cares if it was a false rumor or not?  You cheated on your boyfriend...PERIOD!  You should have walked out when convict started hitting on you.  And you kept fucking him when someone walked in on you.  Didn't miss a beat.  Now it's time to suck it up buttercup.  Get your head screwed on straight before you try another relationship because you are toxic right now.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:19 PM

You say your boyfriend was your world and the sweetest boy you ever dated, and you threw it all away for an ex-con.  Classic!  Like they always say...you never know what you've got until it's gone. Boyfriend dodged a bullet on this one.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:45 PM

The ex con just got out and needed some ass. George knew that you would be the easiest to do that. You knew what was going on the whole time. It was planned. And you were tagged team. Even if George was just watching. Everyone knew you was a slut and that you would do it

Sunday, September 18, 2016 1:45 PM
TheBestAdvice

You are in no way a victim here. You might have been manipulated a little bit to get you over to the house in the first place. If you were raped you could have had your friend drive you to the police station, but you didn't. And you won't go file charges now. You were intrigued by this bad boy and you fucked him. Do you think your boyfriend left you because you got tagged teamed. No, he left you because you were a slut who fucked around on him and he heard about it. Of course it sounded worse because he thought you we're fucking multiple guys. And you don't even seem pissed off at your friend who set all of this up.

if you don't really work on yourself a lot then I don't think you would be a good candidate for a relationship with anyone.

Sunday, September 18, 2016 4:19 PM

Who do you suppose started the rumor?  There were only 3 people in the room.  (wink, wink)

Monday, September 19, 2016 11:28 AM

Wow, shitty advice from everyone here. I was looking for a similar story to what I did (also cheated on my bf, told him and he broke up with me ), so I could have some guidance, but everyone here seems fixated into making you feel like shit.

First, I understand how you feel. I was tempted, can't say I didn't enjoy it, but I feel like an asshole now. Yet we all have impulses, we all lose control, it's something that happens... I think it is better to assume what happened and deal with that, hopefully learn from that. We cannot change the past.

Good luck.

Monday, September 19, 2016 12:52 PM
ALF

And what guidance were you looking for?  How to get your boyfriend back?  That ain't gonna happen girlie.  You screwed around with another dude and hid it from him for two weeks.  When he found out what happened through the grapevine, he dumped you.  What other outcome could you possibly have expected?  In your original post, you never say that you felt bad about what happened, you feel terrible after you got dumped.  And you seem pissed that he dumped you over a "false" rumor.  Again, who cares?  Do you think it's going to make it any better if you tell him it was only one guy?

Yes, it is true that we all have impulses and loose control.  And there are consequenses for acting on them.  A good relationship is about exclusiveness.  You and he together without anyone else in the picture.  Your last sentence seems to suggest that your former boyfriend was to accept what happend and move on from there.  That is a foolish train of thought.  You couldn't accept the bond of exclusiveness, now your ex is free to find someone who will.

Monday, September 19, 2016 4:46 PM

Leah Author,  did your friend George ever fuck you before that day.   Becaise it seems like you would be an easy piece of ass for his cousin

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 9:53 PM

He set yo ass up. Congratulations you are now a slut but hey at least you enjoyed yourself

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 3:37 AM

Yuck! A false rumor? You fucked a jail bird? First, you hang out with people who have done time in prison - that is stupid. They are criminal scum and should be shunned by decent people. Second, you cheated on your boyfriend which makes you selfish and stupid, extra stupid because he was an ex con. Third, you didn't even conceal it, you had a witness - extra, extra stupid. So, essentially you are a stupid slut with very poor judgement. Expect to have a very hard life brought about by your poor jusgement, selfishness and lack of control.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 11:41 AM

"Tag Team back again, check it's records let's begin, party on party people let me hear some noise, DC's in the house, jump jump rejoice..."

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:37 AM
tom

you got what you deserved you should have not done that and update please

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 8:38 AM
tom

and it doesnot matter if you did not do goerge as well you still fucked a ex con scum bag hello and still update please

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..