http://markenavnog.website/spironolacton-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/exelon-mærke-navn.shtml,

I dated a looser

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, April 1, 2017 10:31 AM by Guest Rating: +9|-5

In 2015 I met my now ex boyfriend in one of those hook up websites. He was 31 years old and I was 25 at that time. We dated for seven months and our relationship was good until I began to see my ex boyfriend true colors. It's hard to admit but my now ex is a deadbeat looser who likes to live off women. I could tell right away during our first date. He asked me to breakfast and then complained how expensive the bill was. After that it was always me paying for our dates because he was always broke. He said the paid to much child support and  that he was always struggling to make ends meet. The funny thing is that somehow, he always managed to find money to get drunk at the bar. He wasn't shy to asked me for money, which he never paid back. My wake up call came when he asked me to dinner and I forgot my wallet in his car. When it was time to pay up the bill, he asked me where my wallet was. I told him I left it in his car that's when he told me to go get it because he needed his money so I had to pay. That day he made it very clear that he only wanted my money. I wanted to brake up with him but instead I ended up cheating on him with a guy I met at work. For some time I felt very guilty for dating them both but thank goodness my first boyfriend met some other idiot and he broke up with me first. I was very relieved that day...One month after he broke up with me he called me saying he wanted to get back because he loved me but I wasn't going to fall for that. Now it's been almost a year and a half since he broke up with me and now I'm happily married ( with the guy from work) and I don't regret cheating on my ex at all...

Comments

Friday, June 9, 2017 3:03 PM

Some gold diggers have some what happy ending but karma can come anytime, like later hubby could fall for another girl and cheat on you because love dont = money.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 12:36 AM
Guest119

Yeah, how virtuous you are... I would have respected you if you had dumped him first, instead of giving this long justification for your slutty actions.

Hopefully you'll get in a car crash or something so the world will have less people like you.

4 types of people who don't deserve to live: Murderers, rapists, child molesters, cheaters.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +187|-55
11K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..