http://markenavnog.website/spironolacton-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/tetracyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/metoclopramid-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/toilax-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/exelon-mærke-navn.shtml,

I dated a looser

I cheated on my boyfriend

Saturday, April 1, 2017 10:31 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-6

In 2015 I met my now ex boyfriend in one of those hook up websites. He was 31 years old and I was 25 at that time. We dated for seven months and our relationship was good until I began to see my ex boyfriend true colors. It's hard to admit but my now ex is a deadbeat looser who likes to live off women. I could tell right away during our first date. He asked me to breakfast and then complained how expensive the bill was. After that it was always me paying for our dates because he was always broke. He said the paid to much child support and  that he was always struggling to make ends meet. The funny thing is that somehow, he always managed to find money to get drunk at the bar. He wasn't shy to asked me for money, which he never paid back. My wake up call came when he asked me to dinner and I forgot my wallet in his car. When it was time to pay up the bill, he asked me where my wallet was. I told him I left it in his car that's when he told me to go get it because he needed his money so I had to pay. That day he made it very clear that he only wanted my money. I wanted to brake up with him but instead I ended up cheating on him with a guy I met at work. For some time I felt very guilty for dating them both but thank goodness my first boyfriend met some other idiot and he broke up with me first. I was very relieved that day...One month after he broke up with me he called me saying he wanted to get back because he loved me but I wasn't going to fall for that. Now it's been almost a year and a half since he broke up with me and now I'm happily married ( with the guy from work) and I don't regret cheating on my ex at all...

Comments

Friday, June 9, 2017 3:03 PM

Some gold diggers have some what happy ending but karma can come anytime, like later hubby could fall for another girl and cheat on you because love dont = money.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 12:36 AM
Guest119

Yeah, how virtuous you are... I would have respected you if you had dumped him first, instead of giving this long justification for your slutty actions.

Hopefully you'll get in a car crash or something so the world will have less people like you.

4 types of people who don't deserve to live: Murderers, rapists, child molesters, cheaters.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 8, 2017 5:36 PM by Tony84

Comments
Okay, so my marriage wasn't doing great, but I didn't think it was that bad. I have PTSD and my depression just made everything bad for her. She had told me the separation would help our marriage. Well, months later I found out she was with her boss...from the job she took one month after leaving me. Everyone saw the signs and so did I, she was cheating on me. I found out her messaging password ..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..