I did it with his friend

I cheated on my boyfriend

Thursday, May 26, 2016 5:53 PM by Guest Rating: +29|-10

I'm 15, and both my boyfriend and his friend are 16. My boyfriend was the best guy ever. We took things so fast we started going out a few days after I had finished talking to a guy. Unfortunately, I was too dumb and too horny, i guess, but his friend was my ex. They called each other friends but in reality they didn't really like each other. My boyfriend was the best while my ex was the worst. Anyways, one day my ex wanted to meet up , we were friends so I said sure. He got me angry so that day and I slapped him but he kissed me, and things got akward so he dropped me off. Later on that day he kept texting me saying he was horny and was gonna go to my house but I kept saying no and to chill his thirsty self. He did go to my house and we did it. He recorded it. I was totally against him recording us doing it, but he doesn't care. My boyfriend saw the video a few weeks later and I can say that, that was my biggest mistake so far. If I could go back, I would in a heartbeat and not ruin the only perfect thing I had. I miss my ex and I tried to get him back, but let's be real. A man forgiving a girl for cheating... rare.I do regret it.

Tags: Friend; Video;

Comments

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:43 AM
Alpha

"I'm 15" 13, 14, 15 ... first years of bitchiness, teen girls are clearly unable to regulate their urges

"He did go to my house and we did it" you clearly wanted that to happen, otherwise you would have tell your bf.

"He recorded it. I was totally against him recording us doing it, but he doesn't care" But you did nothing and let him FUCK YOU AND RECORDING, so you enjoyed it and you're really dumb but what else can we expect from a 15 ?

"My boyfriend saw the video a few weeks later and I can say that, that was my biggest mistake so far" You said it, let him record you was the only "mistake" you made, you wanted your exto fuck you and you have no regret cause you're an horny slut

"A man forgiving a girl for cheating... rare" it does exist, it's called a weak man, a perfect husband or a pussy as yu wich. If you can marry such a poor man he will afford you while you'll cheat on him with guys you're dumb brain find worthy of cum inside your vagina

"I do regret it" let's be honnest, you don't regret having cheated on your bf, you just regret he left you because, yes, you will realise than many of us you'll find worthy of take care of your horny pussy will treat you like a common hoe cause this is all what you deserve. Your bf was a cool guy, you humiliated him the worst way possible cause you knew him and your ex didn't like each other, they were ennemis, your ex humiliated your bf like a fucking bitch with your help, if your bf don't beat your damned ex he's a pussy and deserves what you did.

Again your only mistake was being recorded, now everyone can see the bitch you're really are, a slut who would cheat on her bf and make a movie of it to make a top humiliation.

I give your story a 8/10, you should maybe give some details about what you done with your ex, I'm sure you did things (blowjobs, mouthful, swallows ...) to your ex that you woud never did to your bf, like many cheating girls, their lover have all sex extras.

Friday, May 27, 2016 1:07 PM

You cheeky cunt, you had all the power to tell him not to show up or at least had the power to tell your boyfriend but you did not. Good for him for not taking you back. I would of been mad myself if that ever happened to me.

Friday, May 27, 2016 8:18 PM

which one has the bigger dick??

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:19 AM
Bekki

I understand ecactly what you are going through, i have done something very similar. Unfortunatelyyou cant un-fuck tour ex so you just have to live with it and i have a feeling younex will be back for more and you will say yes ...

Sunday, July 24, 2016 3:21 PM
The one who wrote the story

Well, almost 4 months have passed since I've been without the guy I cheated on , and he's already had 2 girlfriends. He's been flirting w some of my friends, but I don't say anything. I've came to realize that the whole relationship was a fake from both ways. I've been single since and I haven't fucked anyone else. I'm trying to change myself before I start dating again. And Alpha if you ever read this. Even though your comment was harsh, you were almost completely right. I don't think I'd ever want to have sex with the guy I cheated with, again, though. Things have been tough, but since I've been ghost for awhile things are peaceful.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..