http://forgiftningsmerte.site/hjertemagnyl-forgiftning.jsp, http://titleramning.site/imolope-titler.jsp, http://gravidopkastning.site/imodium-gravid.shtml, http://generisk.site/strattera-generisk.htm, http://opskriftogvit.site/anastrozol-opskrift.shtml,

I didn't feel bad VENT

I cheated on my wife

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:54 AM by Guest Rating: +28|-44

I've cheated on my wife a few times and don't regret any of it. I never wore a condom either and I even performed Oral sex on these ladies and came home like nothing was wrong. I know my wife hides things so it's about getting even because she's a liar and I want her to feel my pain over and over again.. So ladies if u got a loving guy I advice u to never cheat on him because he just might do what I did. Most exciting thing I did was get head in her car from slut co-worker. Had I gotten the truth I think I would've respected her more.. Don't cheat and LIE.. If she would tell me the truth I would confess everything...

Comments

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:07 AM

What is she hiding? Did she cheat?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:55 PM

She cheated with a guy and a woman. Then she kisses an older guy but acts like it was nothing. All she does is lie.

Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:50 AM

Why are you even married?  Do both of yourself and your wife a favor and get divorced already. Dumbass.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:57 PM

Hi sweetheart

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +17|-11
2073
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +19|-3
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..