I didn't feel bad VENT

I cheated on my wife

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:54 AM by Guest Rating: +7|-5

I've cheated on my wife a few times and don't regret any of it. I never wore a condom either and I even performed Oral sex on these ladies and came home like nothing was wrong. I know my wife hides things so it's about getting even because she's a liar and I want her to feel my pain over and over again.. So ladies if u got a loving guy I advice u to never cheat on him because he just might do what I did. Most exciting thing I did was get head in her car from slut co-worker. Had I gotten the truth I think I would've respected her more.. Don't cheat and LIE.. If she would tell me the truth I would confess everything...

Comments

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:07 AM

What is she hiding? Did she cheat?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:55 PM

She cheated with a guy and a woman. Then she kisses an older guy but acts like it was nothing. All she does is lie.

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T