I didn't feel bad VENT

I cheated on my wife

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:54 AM by Guest Rating: +28|-45

I've cheated on my wife a few times and don't regret any of it. I never wore a condom either and I even performed Oral sex on these ladies and came home like nothing was wrong. I know my wife hides things so it's about getting even because she's a liar and I want her to feel my pain over and over again.. So ladies if u got a loving guy I advice u to never cheat on him because he just might do what I did. Most exciting thing I did was get head in her car from slut co-worker. Had I gotten the truth I think I would've respected her more.. Don't cheat and LIE.. If she would tell me the truth I would confess everything...

Comments

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:07 AM

What is she hiding? Did she cheat?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:55 PM

She cheated with a guy and a woman. Then she kisses an older guy but acts like it was nothing. All she does is lie.

Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:50 AM

Why are you even married?  Do both of yourself and your wife a favor and get divorced already. Dumbass.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:57 PM

Hi sweetheart

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +99|-94
12K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +33|-13
2063
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..