http://markenavnog.website/doxycyclin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/lansoprazol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/anastrozol-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/asasantin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/methotrexat-mærke-navn.shtml,

I didn't feel bad VENT

I cheated on my wife

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:54 AM by Guest Rating: +29|-46

I've cheated on my wife a few times and don't regret any of it. I never wore a condom either and I even performed Oral sex on these ladies and came home like nothing was wrong. I know my wife hides things so it's about getting even because she's a liar and I want her to feel my pain over and over again.. So ladies if u got a loving guy I advice u to never cheat on him because he just might do what I did. Most exciting thing I did was get head in her car from slut co-worker. Had I gotten the truth I think I would've respected her more.. Don't cheat and LIE.. If she would tell me the truth I would confess everything...

Comments

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:07 AM

What is she hiding? Did she cheat?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:55 PM

She cheated with a guy and a woman. Then she kisses an older guy but acts like it was nothing. All she does is lie.

Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:50 AM

Why are you even married?  Do both of yourself and your wife a favor and get divorced already. Dumbass.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:57 PM

Hi sweetheart

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +397|-124
24K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +81|-31
11K
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..
Sunday, June 18, 2017 6:56 PM by Isaac

Comments
So this is a bit of a short story, Iv been I love with my girlfriend for almost a year now, she's the most amazing and pretty girl I will ever meet and I cannot get over the fact that I am in a relationship with this woman. Everything was fine over the year, plenty of sex and gifts and love between the 2 of us. One day I thoight I'd drive up to her house and surprise her with some chocolates a..