I didn't feel bad VENT

I cheated on my wife

Monday, September 12, 2016 2:54 AM by Guest Rating: +33|-47

I've cheated on my wife a few times and don't regret any of it. I never wore a condom either and I even performed Oral sex on these ladies and came home like nothing was wrong. I know my wife hides things so it's about getting even because she's a liar and I want her to feel my pain over and over again.. So ladies if u got a loving guy I advice u to never cheat on him because he just might do what I did. Most exciting thing I did was get head in her car from slut co-worker. Had I gotten the truth I think I would've respected her more.. Don't cheat and LIE.. If she would tell me the truth I would confess everything...

Comments

Tuesday, September 20, 2016 8:07 AM

What is she hiding? Did she cheat?

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 10:55 PM

She cheated with a guy and a woman. Then she kisses an older guy but acts like it was nothing. All she does is lie.

Sunday, January 8, 2017 10:50 AM

Why are you even married?  Do both of yourself and your wife a favor and get divorced already. Dumbass.

Saturday, February 4, 2017 9:57 PM

Hi sweetheart

Tuesday, August 8, 2017 8:28 PM by KEISHA KORE

48K
Comments
Confessions of the Mistress   “Life has taught me that you can’t control someone’s loyalty.  No matter how good you are to them it doesn’t mean that they will treat you the same way.”   It seemed as though my life was spinning out of control.  Too many, it seemed I had it together.  Others knew I was just barely hanging on.  And I was.  I was fighting depression alone, now raising chi..
Tuesday, August 1, 2017 8:38 PM by Jeff j

74K
Comments
So it all started back in the summer of 2016 my wife was just a few months into her new job. She had left the ems field for a 8 to 5 job. To be home with are two boys more. A little about us we meet in 2008 got married in 2010 had two bright and handsome boys. Back to what happened not to long after she started her new job about 5 month in her job site lost a co worker to a car accident. She she..
Monday, July 31, 2017 9:02 AM by DET

Forgave +211|-121
22K
Comments
I had to forgive her because i told her i would.  This was soon after we married, and before our two children. Stacey confided that her previous boyfriends had always accused her of cheating. I said i dont know what the big deal was as long as you stayed together.  Though she said she'd never would it was shortly after our second  child that we had an iud placed to avoid further pregnancies.  I ..