I didn't technically cheat

I cheated on my husband

Monday, October 19, 2015 5:43 PM by Guest Rating: +98|-25

My name is Jenny.I'm happily married.I really do love my husband and I would never cheat on him.I have to admit that after so many years of marriage the spark is gone but he's my soulmate,he's the love of my life and the father of our children.We are a good,happy family and things between us are pretty good in the bedroom.Last Sunday,Tom(my ex boyfriend from college who also happens to be my husband's best friend)came over for dinner as he was in town for a couple of days.After dinner,he invited me to his car and little did I know he started touching me and telling me I was sexy.I pushed him off and told him I was disappointed in him and that I'd never have sex with him again.The following day when my husband was at work he came to our house again and started knocking at the door.I had just gone out of the shower so I quickly put on my robe and opened the door.He came in without me even letting him in.He started apologizing for last night and so on.I ended up forgiving him and we somehow got carried away in quite a long conversation.He actually convinced me that giving him head wouldn't be considered cheating.He complimented me a lot and somehow managed to get a blowjob.I actually took off my robe,got on my knees and blew him for nearly 20 minutes.He came in my mouth and I swallowed.Then he left.Ever since that day I've been feeling guilty but at the same time very naughty so I've been giving my husband blowjobs every single day.The problem is-He's not who I think about while doing it.The guilt eats me up at times.Should I confess or should I never tell him?

Tags: Blowjob;

Comments

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 11:18 AM

That story is so hot. I love that you swallowed his load. You are a major fucking slut and not to bright, being tricked into blowing him. Would you let your husband blow his load in an old girlfriends mouth? Of course you cheated. But don't beat yourself up, in your defense your just a stupid cum dumpster.

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 10:32 PM

Yes that was fucked up and you do not love him like you think you.You need to tell him and give him the oppurtunity to divorce or go out and get a nice thought out blow job from one of your friends , let him blow his wad in her face and see how you feel about it. If that doesn't bother you then you really are in denial and your marriage is a joke. and you need to look up the definition of love and what it entails, just becuase your married doesn't necessarily  mean you are in love. You love the idea of being married and thats about as far as that goes. I am surprised you are even capable of feeling guilt. You are a cold hearted bitch, fucking worthless.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015 7:59 PM
Michelly

Blow jobs are not cheating....actually if it just sex...if there is no feelings it is not cheating...so don`t get guilt.

Friday, October 23, 2015 6:56 AM

Confess that your a HO and keep on guzzling.

Friday, October 23, 2015 9:10 AM
Dirk digger

Giving head is. It cheating. Where do you live?

Friday, October 23, 2015 11:57 AM

When your sucking on some other guys cock especially if the other guy is supposed to be your husbands friend... while your husband is at work or away...physically thats cheating and it makes you look like the biggest whore on the face of the earth cause you caved in like the dirty slut you are...great job whore

Saturday, October 24, 2015 2:57 PM

Well, I would agree that if it only happened that once, I probably wouldn't tell him.  Little mistakes happen.  And there is nothing wrong with fantasizing about someone else while you are having sex or giving oral. Just close your eyes and imagine it is your friend.  That is how our mind works!!!! When I am under the covers giving my wife oral, I always fantasize that I am some young guy eating her out.  And when I am done and turn her over and I give it to her from behind, I imagine I am some young guy pumping my wife's pussy full of cum. I love that. It works for me when we do have sex. Hope this helps. Email if you want to chat.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:42 PM

You, your husband and Tom are all Morons. Your husband is an idiot for continuing to know your ex-boyfriend and having him over at the house. Tom is a moron for trying to betray his friend by whipping out is cock for you to suck on and swallow. And you are a moron obviously, or you wouldn't be here. You all deserve each other!

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:54 PM

Okay... I've though about this... You should tell your husband. If you husband knows Tom is your ex, he's not wierded out that you would have done this. If he was, he wouldn't have had him over to the house, and wouldn't have let you be alone with him in the car in the first place. Because you have already had sexual relations with Tom before, and your husband knows, it's not a big deal. They've already shared you. It is almost as if your husband wants you to do what you have done. So if it makes you feel better, I recommend telling your husband. Then to clear the air with everyone, suggest a threesome. Suggest you would like to see Tom fuck your husband up the ass, and just before he blows his load, at the last minute for Tom to throw his cock in your mouth so you can swallow his cum again. Trust me, everyone will feel better.

Saturday, November 28, 2015 12:19 PM
Im fair

Keep sucking his dick good. Don't need to tell hm and ruin things. If my wife starts sucking my dick more often after she sucks another guy I would want her to do more with him that she hadn't done with me. Maybe she will become all I ever wanted sexually.  Win win win.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016 1:51 AM
Sean

there is no need to tell him anything. you had an episode and keep it in your head for each time you suck your hubby and enjoy it secretly. theres nothing wrong with it.

pantielicker2003@yahoo.com

Saturday, May 14, 2016 12:02 PM

It's ok. I've been married for 15 years and the spark has kinda gone out for us too. I've caught him texting other women and saw a few that have sent him pics of themselves naked and doing things to themselves with texts like "ohh baby! If you were here I wouldn't need to use my dildo"!  Gross stuff like that. A year ago I met a very handsome older gentleman who I connected with. I was 37 and he was 54. He is divorced with 2 sons, 20 & 22. Well long story short, we met for 3 months at a couple of different Starbucks and well one day he asked if I wanted to follow him back to his house so we could get more intimately related. For some reason and without thinking I said yes. My hubbie was out of town on business and I stayed with him for 2 days. For being in his 50s he had stamina and he really know how to make me feel good. His manhood is bigger than my hubbie's but it was how he made me feel that was such a turn on. After a few months of having sex with him a few times a week we started to grow closer. We talked all the time about everything. One day we decided to skip coffee and head to his place. When we got there we sat on his bed and I told him "You are so amazing. You make me feel so great and sexy! Is there anything you want to do but are afraid to ask?"  He looked at me and said "Yes! You are so beautiful and perfect I've been afraid to ask if we could, well... have anal sex..." I looked at him and felt myself getting wet. I told him "YES! I want you to do whatever you want to me!"  We got undressed and he made me feel so amazing! When he entered my asshole I felt like I was going to cum immediately. It took a few minutes of pushing in a little at a time and then after he was in me he started to take longer and longer strokes. In 2 more minutes I came, and then came again. I was so turned on I blurted out, but in a sexy voice "I want you in my mouth!"  He stroked one more time and came. He apologized and I told him "I cannot believe how sexy I feel! You are fucking amazing". He rolled onto his back as I laid next to him. He was panting and I was rubbing his chest. I then put my hands on his cock and stroked it a couple of times. It had a lot of cum on it and I took a breath, leaned over and put it in my mouth. He got hard again. He was very turned on also and began to fuck my mouth! I wanted him and he wanted me. A few minutes later he came. And for the first time ever I swallowed. I loved it. I felt so sexy, so wanted and kinda slutty, but in a good way. He made me feel so special and I wanted to do anything for him!  For the past year or relationship has gotten more sexy and we have grown closer. A few months ago I told my hubbie about Craig and he was devastated but I told him, "let's stay married and we can both have what ever we want. I can have Craig and you can have all your tight, fake boobed lil girls."  He said he loved me and only wanted me but I told him it's too late. So he left for a few weeks and came back and told me "I hope we can someday come back together but OK". And then he told me about how he is going to fuck as many girls as possible until I'm ready to be married again.

Last month Craig introduced me to his sons  they loved me

Friday, May 20, 2016 10:52 AM

Look another fake story.  Why v would he invite you to his car if you were at home???

Sunday, June 12, 2016 3:22 PM

Its cool, you are just a littlt dumb and kinda easy and that make you adorable.  On your knees sucking cock is a nutuaral role for a woman, and you swallowing certifies you as a slut and therefore a GREAT wife!  Continue to blow you husnband regualry and once and a while let you ex fill your mouth too.  Then offer your husband something special--like presenting yourself, bend over and offer anal--just out of the blue.  This is yoiur penence and then all is secreatly forgiven.  No other penetration though by your ex, that crosses the line.

Monday, June 13, 2016 7:16 AM

Fuckin whore. Sucking another guys dick when you're in a relationship Is cheating. Whether you catch feelings or not. You still swallowed another man's cum while your husband was gone. Useless tramp whore

Saturday, July 2, 2016 7:06 PM

you are a fuckimg whore

Monday, July 11, 2016 1:03 PM

No, do not ever tell him. You live with the guilt, that's your punishment. You can ci fess and make yourself feel better but thrn you punish him. Keep you mouth shun, no pun intended, and stop fucking around.2

Sunday, July 17, 2016 10:39 AM

If you love someone you don't cheat on them, betrayal is a blatant indicator of either your stupidity or unhapiness in a relationship, or both. Any sexual contact can qualify as cheating

Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:56 AM

I will have to be honest, when I read your story I started having a panic attack. Years ago one day out of the blue my wife, who is my best friend, confessed to cheating on me three separate times w different people. She had lied to me for years. One of the times was when she went home to see her mother and she went to a movie w an ex from highschool. After the movie he drove my wife to a park and she 'went down on him' and let him cum in her mouth which isn't the norm for us even though we are kinky. I lost myself for a long time bc of this. The details of this. Him cumming in her mouth fucked w my head for years. It drove me to drugs and alcohol and being unhealthy mentally. You tell your story like your proud of this. This is horrible. My wife was bipolar and told me weeping. You are a cold person.

Friday, July 29, 2016 11:34 PM

Keep sucking his friends cock and your husbands cock and while your at it start sucking mine

Sunday, July 31, 2016 11:44 AM

What a horrible person you are. You should confess to your husband so he can leave you and find someone better.

Saturday, August 13, 2016 4:16 AM

What a fucking slut. Would you like it if your husband was out licking someone's dirty pussy? However, swallow my cum & all will be forgiven. Whore.

Tuesday, August 16, 2016 4:45 AM

I think this story is fake. You're probably a middle-aged man who has problems get than erection. You almost certainly have a very small dick, and your wife only lets you have sex with her a few times a year. When you beat off, you fantasize about her behaving like a slut with other men. You decided to write down one of your masturbation fantasies to share with us. I'd give it a score of 2 out of 10.

Thursday, August 18, 2016 8:23 PM

While you're at it suck my dick and swallow all of it.

Friday, August 26, 2016 10:22 PM

Dumb whore!!! Karma is a Bitch just like you.. Worthless cum sucker.. How sad is it that other women would give anything to have a faithful husband and happy family and you had all that and only thought about yourself.  Loser.. Only God forgives, but he won't forget about the vows you took when you got married... So good luck with your soul!!!

Saturday, September 3, 2016 1:32 PM
Ashli

Great story, girl.  You mage my panties get wet when you swallowed his cum!

Ashli

Monday, September 5, 2016 3:23 AM

I wish I was you hubby's best friend!!! You could swallow my load!!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 7:16 AM

come and suck my dick too. I reallt need my dick in your mouth. And you would love it too. You will suck my dick every single moment of the day. And of course you will swallow all of my cum.

Thursday, September 29, 2016 9:31 AM

Mabee you should get your best friend to blow your hubby and swallow. By the way the way I'm Tom's best friend. Whats your address?

Thursday, September 29, 2016 11:17 AM
ALF

Jenny:

You are about as intelligent as a bag of hammers.  I wonder what Tom will convince you of next.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..