I don't feel bad

I cheated on my boyfriend

Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:48 PM by Mayawon Rating: +1|-5

At first I wasn't cheating. I might him and I was single fresh out of a relationship so why not, we hit it off right from the bat then I went to vacation when I came back I saw him again. We were only sexually active to each other so that's what mad me like it. I found out he had a girlfriend from his Twitter, he had a whole other snapchat made just to talk to me I knew that from the beginning but everything started to make sense now he had another snapchat just to talk To me because his girlfriend that he was in "love" with" normally I would leave not because I'm jealous or mad I could careless but it's for the girl I felt bad at first but then I looked at him and then her pic she was a goodie girl and he was a bad ass. I'm all about girl code but at that moment I act like I didn't care I asked about it and he didn't lie about it but he didn't want to talk about. I said I have a boyfriend too I didn't at the time except I was "talking" to this other guy so I said yeh I have boyfriend too and we been dating for a year almost. Then out of now where around January 2016 I actually get a boyfriend my bestfriend cousin bad idea I know because she know about my cheating problems. Even though I have a boyfriend I still see him and we do it in the car. I cheated on my bad the same day he was in  surgery then saw him later that day. I talked to my boyfriend on the phone while my side guy is next to me saying I'm with my cousin let me call you back. I saw him today and u told my boyfriend I love you right after I got out the car. My boyfriend lives 2 hours away but I still see him. I can't stop cheating in all my relationships and I feel like I can't get married because I will cheat. I am a cheater I don't even feel bad.

Tags: Dating;

Comments

Thursday, June 23, 2016 4:01 PM

why are you even in a relationship when you like to enjoy your freedom. I mean you could get into an open relationship but really? what's wrong with you why do you not feel bad for hurting an innocent person? 0

Thursday, June 23, 2016 6:50 PM
ALF

The way I see it you're both cheating on each other.  So, you're perfect for each other.

Friday, June 24, 2016 4:16 AM

No she's perfect for him but not the other way around

Saturday, June 25, 2016 7:35 AM
A male cheater

I understand you. I am a cheater too and i don't feel bad. I fucked another person yesterday. A few hour later i met my wife, kiss her like nothing has happened and slept like a baby. And i don't feel bad. I feel happy, because i have a good wife that loves me and i have a full life ahead of fucking. Some people have serious health issues and don't have a sexual life. Some people are north koreans and are locked down in prison camps starving to death. I have a good wife, a good life, plenty of sex and woman avaliable. My life will not last forever. Some day i will die, i will get old, get sick and my dick will be flacid. I will look to young woman with desire and i will need to pay if i want sex. It will be sad. But for now, i can. I can fuck and i will fuck. I will do it in the shadows, to not hurt my wife feelings but i will not stop. Fuck these moralist morons and their opinions.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:02 AM

People who cheat or insecure about themselves. They need that to feel better about themselves. What ever makes you feel like a man or a woman so be it. Marriage requires discipline. Why get married if your gonna cheat

Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:58 AM

"People who cheat or insecure about themselves."   Common sense bullshit! Sometimes this is true. Insecure people cheat. Confident people too. I'm a insecure person sometimes. Sometimes i feel confident. People feelings are not black and white. I cheat because my dick gets very hard with different woman, i'm not religious, i like to fuck and i don't believe that sex with other persons are a horrible thing. It's plain simple like that. And, surprise, if my wife also wants to make sex with another man, i am ok with that. And i am okay with your line of thinking too. If you want to be faithful, good for you. Go and be faithful. If my wife wants to be faithful, okay, let her be faithful. But i'm not. I like to go out with beautiful woman, laugh and make sex. My life gets better and i get happy. After that, i turn back to home, fuck my wife, laught with her, watch some tv show, kiss my daughter and slept like a baby. Happy, satisfied and with no remorse.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:59 AM
A Male cheater

Saturday, June 25, 2016 8:59 AM
A Male cheater

Saturday, June 25, 2016 11:03 AM

A male cheater for the record I was not bashing you at all. I don't judge how people live their lives as long as they don't try and bring the pain around me. But def not judging anyone who is not in MY circle

Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:02 PM
A male cheater

Hi Guest, i understand. I was just making my point. The world will be a better place when people with different opinions respect each other.  I don't own the truth. Maybe i'm wrong. Maybe after some years my wife will discover what i have done and i will regret.  The truth is sometimes i really wanted to feel some remorse, because my wife is a great person. But i can't. I just feel attracted for some woman and, if i know that i can get away, i go for it. Later, i act normal as if nothing has happened. Wait for some days, sometimes even months, and i do it again.

Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:03 PM

to a male cheater. No one has an issue with fucking many people. it is the lieing that is a problem. You have not given your wife a chance to be with someone who is faithful to her because you lie about being faithful to her. If you want an open relationship(you dont, it would probably destroy you if you found out your wife did fuck someone else) you should find a woman who is okay with that and you two be together. You dont really care about your wifes feelings, cheating is purely selfish thats it. just be honest for once.

Monday, June 27, 2016 8:00 AM
Mr2Kinky

Marry a guy that gets off on you being a slut for other dicks.. It's the best route To go babe.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 10:46 PM by Guest

Comments
Wednesday, November 30, 2016 3:33 PM by Brian

Comments
Wednesday, November 23, 2016 8:05 AM by Just horny

Comments
My current situation is I'm engaged to be married next year.. been with my fiancé for 7&1/2 yrs now.  I love him but we're not sexually compatible. When we first met we had sex all the time and it was great! We went through a rough patch last year and our sex life just fizzled.. it's quite sad really. I had an honest conversation with him letting him know I have needs and I need sex from him a..