I don't know how to stop cheating on my Fiance'

I cheated on my husband

Monday, May 30, 2016 12:08 PM by Guest Rating: +26|-4

So I am 25. I work in health care and I am going to school to advance my career. I am engaged after dating my now fiancé for almost 5 years. I had only been with 2 other men besides him before we began dating. Last year he proposed to me which was a total shock. After a few months I realized that would be it sexually for the rest of my life. I was raised to be reserved and modest. But there is a side of me that always wanted to go crazy as far as sex is concerned. Don't get me wrong my fiancé is great in bed and goes to great lengths to please me. However, I never had an orgasm vaginally. My fiancé tries so hard to no success, I thought maybe something was wrong with me. Anyway, soon I started longing for more experiences. Not with just anyone either. I've always wanted to be a white man. Yes I am black, light skinned, petite, long real hair lol.

I went weeks fighting this urge but I was about to be married. I've played it safe my whole life. I didn't really want to be married without fulfilling this fantasy. For reasons unknown after I said yes that's when the desire burned like never before. I wanted a white man.

After fighting with myself for some time I couldn't resist anymore. I began talking to this man I met online. He was the ideal man in my eyes. He was tall, muscular build, well endowed, handsome as all hell, had a great sense of humor and didn't judge. He was also attached, in a long term relationship. That was better somehow because he understood the necessity of privacy and discretion. We emailed each other before soon taking it to text. I felt this instant and strange connection with him. We had many things in common. At first we focused on getting to know the basics about one another. He was so intriguing. He was successful at such a young age and intelligent, wise even. I instantly was taken aback, felt a bit intimidated. But then we began talking about our fantasies. I expressed all my sexual desires to him. He was so open to fulfilling those for me.

We would text all day and night when we could about all the things we wished to do to each other. My pussy would throb just from those texts. I couldn't believe I was so turned on by someone I hadn't even met. We traded pics and he loved what he saw and the same for me. Soon we were dying to meet. Obviously it would take some planning seeing as we both lived with our significant other. Reality started to set in realizing we were never free at the same time. Still we remained optimistic and continued to tease each other day after day until I couldn't take it anymore. We had to meet.

Deciding on his car, we finally met up. He picked me up and God this man was even sexier in person. I could see his muscles bulging out through his business shirt. His facial hair was neat and just the way I like it on any white man. My heart was beating fast as I couldn't believe I was about to have car sex, which I've never done before, with a damn near stranger. My guilt began playing in as well even so to the point of me taking my engagement ring off. But still as I sat there my pussy was getting wetter by the second. It took us a while to find a suitable spot but eventually we did. I dressed for the occasion, wearing a dress, sexy lingerie.

Once we were in the back, he began kissing me softly. His lips omg so sexy, so soft fucking perfect. I couldn't believe I was doing this. Surely he heard my heartbeat. His large hands started exploring my body and mine his. He was fucking ripped. I undid his tie and unbuttoned his shirt as he unzipped my dress and began sucking my breast. Somewhere in the back of my mind I thought briefly of my fiancé and his gf and it turned me on even more, what we were doing. Soon he was taking my panties off and I was delighted to hear him moan once he touched my pussy at how wet I was. I mean drenched. Our kissing became more intense full of passion. His lips left a trail down my body til he met my soaked pussy lips. And my God, the feeling of his tongue and lips exploring my clit. Wasn't long before I was closing my eyes, cumming hard with his name escaping my lips.

I returned the favor, sucking his cock as best as I could. I took satisfaction hearing him moan and whispering, "yes baby". His cock was a perfect size and I loved it. He then put a condom on and sat back looking at me with lust in his eyes. I took it all in, him sitting back like a Greek God with his thick muscular thighs exposed and his cock straight up fully erect. I straddled him and begin to ride him. If I must say so myself I can ride a dick well and showed off a bit. He came in less than 3 min. Haha But he didn't disappoint, getting hard soon after and it was his turn to show out. Directing me to get on all fours he entered me from the back. I knew he was listening as I told him I love it from the back in our texts. He hit it so well had me screaming out in pleasure as well as pain. He fucked me deep and hard just how I like it, how I beg my fiancé to fuck me. Soon he was hitting that spot, omg that spot that my fiancé hits briefly before collapsing while cumming. Only this man was constantly hitting it with no signs of stopping. He relentlessly fucked me and I loved it. I was starting to feel something erupting inside of me. Something I never felt before. Something I thought was impossible for me. Yes I was about to cum!! And I did. And it was fucking beautiful.

We've met a few more times since then and I have no idea how to stop fucking this man. He fulfills all my sexual needs, even opened me up to things I never imagined I would be interested in let alone enjoy doing. My wedding day is approaching and we said we would stop once I say I do, but I'm not sure if I can. What should I do?

Tags: Dating; Orgasm;

Comments

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:40 AM

Your so mean to your husband. If I was you I would tell him instead of going out of your way to talk to someone else and ending up meeting this guy and fucking him? Are you serious girl?. You need to tell him that you cheated on him. Because how would you feel if that was happening to you? Your husband talking to another girl asking her to meet up? And then fucking her in the middle of nowhere in the back of a car. I'm just saying. He needs to know that you had sex with another guy. Who knows. He might forgive you and move past the situation or leave you and find someone better. Cause seriously cheating is disgusting.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:43 AM
Same boat

You should call of the wedding. When it comes to your fiance I think you are settling. The first thing you said was you were raised to be reserved and modest. But that's not you just like with a lot of people.  Your spontaneous person. The 2nd thing you said was you were shocked when he proposed. After 4 years of being together it shouldn't be a shock. You should tell your fiance that you guys should hold off on the wedding for awhile. You need to make sure your not settling because if you are you going to cheat on him for the rest of your life because your miserable. You cheating because your not happy in the relationship. In the end someone will get hurt badly. But it's a clear sign to me that your doing what most women are doing now a days and that's marrying the first person. That asks.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 2:47 AM

Lol yes I'm a black man. Now you know why we cheat on you Sistas with white girls

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 4:39 AM

Go head girl and get your snowflake

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 5:50 AM

That's a pretty hot story. Fucked up but hot regardless. Don't marry your fiance'.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 6:39 AM
Your fiance

so I heard that your cheating on me right? Thinking with your clit instead of your head. I thought I could trust you but it looks like I've been hitting a Kentucky kid that's not an only child. So I see you like white meat even though it's small. He was probably using a dildoe

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 7:10 AM

I'm 23 years old. I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years. He's a year younger than me. I do have love for my boyfriend. I met him at a kick back when I was in foster care, we got each other's numbers than made out all night. Gosh he smelt so good and his lips so soft tasting like weed that he just smoked. Later he got so faded and threw up in the bathroom. Well I thought there was the end of my night with this guy. But after throwing up and drinking a lot of water, everyone started passing out. The i was making out with, my soon to be boyfriend I didn't know about. he Was laying on the couch. I went over to the couch to talk to him. He, at this point was able to comprehend. We talked, we talked about a lot thinks I don't even remember two drunk people communicating gosh  who knows what we said. At the time I was in a foster home who had foster parents take me to kickbacks with their family. Of course I had to go. Back to me and my boyfriend. We started talking everyday. I would get drunk and text him dirty things like. I want to fuck you. I want to suck your dick. But I didn't fuck him for 3 months only because I didn't want to give it up right away. But I would play with myself thinking of his dick and what it looked like. If it was big. ? Unfortunately after 3 months, his dick was not big, and was not long either. I was very disappointed but in a weird way I loved him even tho he was average. He won my heart giving Me chocolate. Buying me a phone when mine broke. He didn't have much money. And the phone cost 200$ including activation fee. He would drive 20 min to see me. Let me say again. He did not have much money.long story short. We live in my apartment I have his old car that I bought with my money from his mom. I stayed at his mom's for 2 years until I got on my feet and getting section 8 I don't have any kids with him. But lately I been feeling lonely. My boyfriend just started working 10 hours a day so I barely see him. I'm by myself most of the time besides on weekends. I get Sunday with him. I make his lunches, I make dinner, I clean, I get grocery's. I do. Everything a married women would do except I'm not married. Not saying I want to get married fuck that. But he always criticizes me for everything. I've told him about his criticism but he doesn't stop. He says i dont really do shit mind you, hes had everything handed to him. His mouth is what turns me off .Also he can't really fuck I've told him to read how to fuck the pussy but I don't think he has. Cause when we fuck I don't feel anything he's not getting my g spot or something. I mean my pussy is wet as fuck, especially when I think of one of his best friend his name is prado omg hearing his name gets my pussy wet. I secretly say his name when my boyfriend fucks me. I do feel bad because my boyfriend doesn't know I want to fuck his friend so bad. I mean his friend is a hoe obviously he talks to a lot of chick's. By the way my boyfriend has never shown any sign of infidelity. That's why I feel bad. I honestly want tone fuck his friend so bad just to for fill my needs. My boyfriend can eat pussy but just can fuck. I tell him sometimes I don't cum so maybe he can improve but he doesn't. I did not end up fucking his friend although it would be fucking sweet. I did start talking to this guy from my job a left 2 moths ago on snapchat. He added me but don't know how he got my name. O well anyways to the point, I was talking to him. Ugh he was fucking hot lol 19 years old white kinda bulky mmm we started snapchat like it was cool but one day I was drinking with my friend and I snapchat him that I wanted to fuck him. He replied he had the hots for me too. My pussy got instantly wet as I started thinking of us fucking in my apartment. I dint want my best friend know what I was doing. She hates cheaters but at the time I did the care all I know Isome my pussy was feeling and seeking for the dick. I wrote him saying I want to see your cock. He sent me a pick omg he was so big I wanted to hop on and ride it. I feel this excitement all inside me. I felt happy to have curiosity again. But one day I told him I did not have a boyfriend even though I was still with my boyfriend. I also told him he wasn't worth fucking and that I should not meet him that night and goodbye. He replied with I heard about you anyways. I blocked him off Facebook. To make the end clear he new people I knew and I didn't want to get caught. There were rumors I stuffed my bra and fuckEd in a porter potty. Which really thinks about that. Porter potty smells like shit come on now. I feel like hitting him up again because I want a one night stand. I have not cheated but have in a way by talking to another guy and if I could get away with fucking his best friend I would. I'm sorry don't have good looking best friends. I still want to cheat but rather do it in a big city where no one knows me and I can stay anonymous. I really want to fuck another guy. But I know it's not right but it would feel so right. I'm planning on cheating sometime this weekend.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 7:49 AM

Are you really her fiance if so update please. Or are you just trying to get her started

Tuesday, May 31, 2016 10:10 AM
Alpha

Keep fucking the white guy

Sunday, June 5, 2016 7:41 PM

Saturday, June 11, 2016 5:44 AM

I loved hearing your story, and how descriptive you were about your pussy. I love it when a woman uses that word. I'm curious, do you shave the hair on your pussy? Do you have a landing strip or do you let it grow in the shape of a triangle? Please tell us more about your affairs and be very descriptive. You sound very sexy.

Thursday, June 23, 2016 10:14 AM

Simple solution: You can't cheat on your fiance if he's not your fiance.

Call off the wedding, tell him you need more time to explore your sexuality, and when you're done, you'll come back.

Then see if he'll agree to that. Because that's what reality should be to him - it's what your reality is, despite what you're telling yourself.

Sunday, June 26, 2016 1:28 AM
ALF

Stop cheating on your fiance is easy.  Tell him what you are doing and he will dump your butt real quick.  Cheating problem solved.

Monday, June 27, 2016 4:46 AM

Get it girl. Keep fucking him

Wednesday, July 6, 2016 12:37 AM
A real man-aint no fake

i hate to say this, but really, i always tell people that id kill any man that ever came to my wife like that, with an axe daylight...
A woman cheating is disrespectful, and it kills a man, to me she is like a murderer who would kill her husband over her new lover fantasy, i hate it... if you can cheat on him, you can also kill him, you are his enemy and a murderer... my advice run and nevr come back... run to your new lover and leave the fiancé alone, he deserves better than a slut, he deserves a decent woman--- a good Woman is a gift from God, not a bimbo... to me you would have signed a death warrant... I dont take shit!  NEVER MESS WITH MEN'S HEARTS YIU KINKY SLUT, REPENT AND TREAT THE NEXT MAN YOU MEAT WITH LOVE

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T