I don't know what to do

I cheated on my girlfriend

Friday, October 9, 2015 9:53 PM by Brian Rating: +7|-10

I'm going through a really tough time right now and the guilt from the past is making it even worse. I have been with my girlfriend for 7 years now and we are just about to move into a house together. For numerous years I have cheated on her with different girls. None of these ever meant anything to me they were just someone to keep me company while I was away from home. Anyway I'm not trying to make excuses. My cheating days are over and I don't know if it's best I tell her or not? I really don't want to as I'm aware it will hurt her so much and would ruin everything. I'm also concerned if I don't tell her someone else will! It's eating me alive I don't know what to do?

Comments

Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:55 AM

So you don't really feel guilty - you are worried that she might find out.

I think you should keep quiet and hope for the best..

Monday, October 12, 2015 6:38 PM
  1. It sounds like you have deeper issues. Cheating is just the tip top of the pile. You must be very insecure to need someone there with you when you are alone. Enough to gamble your relationship and life. If you admit to it, you will have to be willing to work through the problems.. and not just for her. For yourself. You will need some professional help. If you don't find the root of these problems, you are doomed to repeat your self soothing techniques .

Saturday, November 14, 2015 7:25 PM

Amazing when a guy cheats, he gets simple nice answers.  But when a woman cheats, she gets vulgar answers.  You a whore, a slut, just a male version. Obviously you didn't learn from cheating on your girl friend with the 1st female who you cheated with, but you cheated many times with multiple girls.  Once a male slut, always a male slut.  Now, should you tell her or wait untill she finds out from someone else?  I would say this to any cheating guy or girl. Hope for the best and not say anything.  Who knows, she may never find out.  But once she find out it won't be the same.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015 9:11 PM

Don't tell her, just make up some less painless bullshit as an excuse to leave the relationship. Sure, if you don't tell her, you'll get caught. No trust. No happiness. A piss poor relationship if it survives at all. You have no future here. Sure it is your fault, and the best thing you can do is make the whole matter as painless as possible for her. Just go!

Sunday, November 29, 2015 11:12 AM
jason

After a lot of thought,,,, I think you should probably kill yourself. Once a cheater always a cheater man or woman. Go ahead and video tape it and right before you pull the trigger tell your wife what a total peace of shit you are and why your dick has to have several women and she's not enough for you. Please tell me you didn't drag children into this nightmare. You only think about yourself and to hell with whoever you hurt in the process. Why do men think with there dick? Is pussy the only thing you care about? Women should always be treated like queens because they are. After 17 years of marriage just the thought of another women makes me sick to my stomach. Now go purchase the bullets and get it done ASAP before someone else gets hurt by you.

Sunday, November 29, 2015 11:15 AM
Dan

I completely agree with Jason go get it done ASAP . Have someone post it on YouTube so all the women you have hurt can see what a loser you are!

Sunday, April 10, 2016 10:10 PM
MindOverHeart

Scum.

Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:03 PM by Guest

fun +6|-4
Comments
I had been married 30 years when I first decided to seek another women to enjoy sexual relations with. I posted an ad on a dating web site, accuratly described myself in age, weight, height, my desires, and my maritial status. I talked with several girls then one finally said let's meet for lunch. We met, had lunch, or at least ordered food, we talked, both of us had knots in our stomach, and we ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 3:23 PM by Guest30F

Comments
I was in a long distance relationship with my husband and met him after 4 months. He was living in a 3 bedroom apartment with his best friend. In the evening we had a small party at his flat and three of us drank together (Me, hubby and his friend). I am very much in love with my husband and never imagined to even touch any other man. But that day I dont know what happend just after two drinks i ..
Tuesday, February 14, 2017 12:50 AM by Guest

Comments
Sorry. I need to vent. I suspect my wife is cheating on me with my best friend. I had wrote this story also on another site. Most comments believe there is something going on and that im not crazy. Years ago my bestfriend went on a few dates with this really attractive girl. He said he was going to bang the hell out of her. He was extremely attracted to her. He introduced me to her.  After 2-3 w..