I don't think it counts

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 7:14 PM by Jenn Rating: +1|-5

I'm a bipolar lesbian. I'm 28, been having sex for 10 years, and until I dated the love of my life my sex life was incredibly destructive. I've slept with hundreds of men. And no I'm not bisexual. I'm 100% unequivocally gay. I have no feelings for men and they don't turn me on. I've dabbled in what I think is just about every kink in the book. Except bestiality. I had sex so often my vagina would bleed a little because it was irritated. I went to get tested for STIs once a month. I started having anal sex (which I hate) to give my vagina a break. It felt like rape every time. I hated the pain, I hated feeling so used. Whenever I had a low mood I would go online and get a guy to have it with. Then I got introduced to pegging. When I penetrate a man the way it's been done to me for so many years, I feel like at least I have control. I feel like I'm no longer the victim. I don't even think of the person I am doing it to. I disassociate when it happens. I feel lost. I feel pain. I remember painful flashbacks of sexual things that have happened to me. I started dating this woman a year ago. I confessed to cheating on her about 10 times in a year. Always giving or receiving anal sex. I don't feel like this is cheating. I feel like I am dying inside when it happens. I receive no pleasure from it.

Tags: Dating; Gay; Lesbian;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 1:43 AM
A guy

I know that the last thing you want to do is  hear from a guy but please read on. You are lost and I'm not sure if you really understand  the amount of pain you are causing  yourself.   Sex is more then just pleasure. It is also a way to connect with your love. Trying kinKS is ok but it should be done with someone you trust. Your going around sleeping with anyone available and having anal which  you don't like. If you think pegging  a man gives you control you couldnt be more far from the truth. You feel raped every time  your being screwed  by a guy and in some way  you are. ( PLEASE MEN LET ME EXPLAIN AND NO IM NO FEMINIST.) But you are doing it to yourself. You are allowing these men to do it.  You are worth more then how you view yourself. And you are dieing  because your killing yourself.  Stop it.  You said you have tried everything  sexually  beside beastiality  but I beg to differ. Your action and the action of the men your with are that of an animal. Love yourself and respect  your body. If you don't feel like your worth it then let me tell you that you are. I'll be praying  for you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:48 AM

You met the love of your life and started dating her a year ago, and you're still cheating?  You are what is known as a toxic person in need of serious help.  Your actions demonstrate that you cannot engage in a loving relationship with another person.  You need to break it off with this woman and let her go.  This woman deserves to have happiness in her life, and she isn't going to find it with you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:38 AM

I agree with the top posts. Put the brakes on everything and go talk to a psychologist asap. I believe your actions has something to do with your past. Regardless of what your sexual preferences are you deserve to be happy and loved not used or abused. Wish you the best

Thursday, March 16, 2017 4:28 PM by Guest

Comments
I have been dating my girlfriend for 2 years now. Before we started dating she had a relationship with one of my friends. She doesnt consider him an ex-boyfriend, he was more of a fling that lasted about a month. I was well aware of it at the time. My relationship with my girlfriend has been a little rocky as of late. And i have noticed she has been venting to that guy friend thru text. A month ..
Friday, March 10, 2017 2:31 AM by Guest

Comments
During the 3rd month of our relationship, i was at work on a friday night. One of our male friend called my girlfriend and asked her to come to his birthday party at a bar. She went for about an hour and said her goodbyes. Birthday boy suggested he walk her to her car. Not sure what happened in the bar and not sure what occurred during this short walk to her car but they ended up making out. Girl..
Thursday, March 9, 2017 11:11 AM by Eman

Comments
Me and my girl have been going steady for about 3 years. We aren't a perfect couple we sometimes get in fights as everyone else does. We go periods without talking but we have never left or thought about leaving each other. One day we we are in a usual fight and she's talking to a friend of hers, who is also a mutual friend of mine. He begins to ask me questions about what I'm doing with othe..