I don't think it counts

I cheated on my wife

Tuesday, June 7, 2016 7:14 PM by Jenn Rating: +1|-5

I'm a bipolar lesbian. I'm 28, been having sex for 10 years, and until I dated the love of my life my sex life was incredibly destructive. I've slept with hundreds of men. And no I'm not bisexual. I'm 100% unequivocally gay. I have no feelings for men and they don't turn me on. I've dabbled in what I think is just about every kink in the book. Except bestiality. I had sex so often my vagina would bleed a little because it was irritated. I went to get tested for STIs once a month. I started having anal sex (which I hate) to give my vagina a break. It felt like rape every time. I hated the pain, I hated feeling so used. Whenever I had a low mood I would go online and get a guy to have it with. Then I got introduced to pegging. When I penetrate a man the way it's been done to me for so many years, I feel like at least I have control. I feel like I'm no longer the victim. I don't even think of the person I am doing it to. I disassociate when it happens. I feel lost. I feel pain. I remember painful flashbacks of sexual things that have happened to me. I started dating this woman a year ago. I confessed to cheating on her about 10 times in a year. Always giving or receiving anal sex. I don't feel like this is cheating. I feel like I am dying inside when it happens. I receive no pleasure from it.

Tags: Dating; Gay; Lesbian;

Comments

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 1:43 AM
A guy

I know that the last thing you want to do is  hear from a guy but please read on. You are lost and I'm not sure if you really understand  the amount of pain you are causing  yourself.   Sex is more then just pleasure. It is also a way to connect with your love. Trying kinKS is ok but it should be done with someone you trust. Your going around sleeping with anyone available and having anal which  you don't like. If you think pegging  a man gives you control you couldnt be more far from the truth. You feel raped every time  your being screwed  by a guy and in some way  you are. ( PLEASE MEN LET ME EXPLAIN AND NO IM NO FEMINIST.) But you are doing it to yourself. You are allowing these men to do it.  You are worth more then how you view yourself. And you are dieing  because your killing yourself.  Stop it.  You said you have tried everything  sexually  beside beastiality  but I beg to differ. Your action and the action of the men your with are that of an animal. Love yourself and respect  your body. If you don't feel like your worth it then let me tell you that you are. I'll be praying  for you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:48 AM

You met the love of your life and started dating her a year ago, and you're still cheating?  You are what is known as a toxic person in need of serious help.  Your actions demonstrate that you cannot engage in a loving relationship with another person.  You need to break it off with this woman and let her go.  This woman deserves to have happiness in her life, and she isn't going to find it with you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2016 4:38 AM

I agree with the top posts. Put the brakes on everything and go talk to a psychologist asap. I believe your actions has something to do with your past. Regardless of what your sexual preferences are you deserve to be happy and loved not used or abused. Wish you the best

Friday, May 26, 2017 11:47 AM by Guest

My Mystery Guy +104|-99
13K
Comments
the first time i met this guy he asked me for my number and i refused, i am one person who is annoyed by men who wants to pass with every skirt near them and besides i'm in a 17 years relationship with the father of my two beautiful girls and we have a very good relationship although we have bed problems. so a few weeks later i met the same guy and he begs to talk to me in front of a full loaded..
Saturday, May 20, 2017 7:29 PM by Mz Valkyrie

Want "Him" Bad +34|-13
Comments
I have never cheated on my husband, never thought of it at all. I know that he has admitted to cheating on me with different women. None who especially weren't worth cheating with, why he has done this, who knows. Anyway I met a handsome man at work months ago, the first time anyone has ever caught my attention! I must say, bulit to the wire, cut nicely. The first time he walked in, we gazed at e..
Friday, May 19, 2017 6:09 AM by Mexican 86

13K
Comments
My name is Carlos and I been married to my wife Meli for 6 years now, she's a good wife and a great mother to our 4 year old..or at least that's what I thought...our sex life has always been off and on,sometimes we would have sex 3-4 times a week and sometimes 0 times a week, but than last month on a Sunday night(Wich is my only day off)I tried to have sex with her and she said she didn't wanto b..