http://markenavnog.website/amitriptylin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/hydroxyzin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/mesalazin-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/efexor-mærke-navn.shtml, http://markenavnog.website/methylprednisolon-mærke-navn.shtml,

I feel so tempted to cheat

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-4

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now(long distance — we see each other about once a year) and all these years we've been together I've not even once thought of cheating on him. But a few weeks ago we had an argument. Horrible one. I was so depressed. We went on a break that eventually turned into a breakup. I started flirting with random guys online, and some of those chats even went quite ... intimate. Even when my boyfriend and I talked things out and got back together I still had this lingering itch to just go out and do something crazy. I love my boyfriend but I don't feel loved. I don't feel he puts in as much effort as I do to keep things going. All he cares is that things remain static. I don't feel exciting or beautiful anymore; I feel plain and boring. But all those guys I flirted with called me beautiful. It was so nice to be appreciated

The worst part is that a week before my boyfriend and I broke up apparently he did drugs. Frankly I hate drugs. I don't care if others do it but I don't date drug-takers. And he lied to me about it. It still hurts my heart when I think about it. I want to forgive him and get over with everything but I can't. And I feel that that's what is making me want to cheat; the feeling of betrayal. I just don't know what to do.

Tags: Drugs;

Comments

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:33 AM
Adsy

move on and have fun... what you waiting for.

Friday, April 8, 2016 8:46 AM

Don't cheat on him. Break up if anything. That's wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:21 PM

agreed, break up with him but NEVER EVER cheat, you will open a door to a life of hell you will regret forever, and it will haunt you in future relationships. Keep your self respect, always be faithful, you will hate yourself and rightly so, you will no longer be a good person but join the masses of low life pieces of shit.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:28 PM

Break up with him and leave. Dont cheat.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Cheat on his ass, but don't get caught. You'll probably enjoy/love the thrill from doing it.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:19 AM

Just to clarify I only feel like it. I'm not actually going to. I love my boyfriend and I want to work things out before anything else. We had a spark for three years and I'll be damned if I can't find that spark again.

OP

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 5:39 PM by Guest

Vacation +180|-54
10K
Comments
My husband and I went to Jamaica without the kids for a week, we had everything planned out, excursions relax days ECT, we had sex numerous times during the week Thursday was a relax day and he wanted to go to a clothing optional beach, he wouldn't go nude and I was topless, relaxing people watching having fun till a really tall native walked by, around our age, 40 but it was hanging half way dow..
Wednesday, June 21, 2017 11:43 AM by Guest

Comments
Hi guys, so i have been with with wonderful woman since 2017, we married in 2014 due to her being pregnant with my child, Anyway i never treated her like I should have (I was a terrible husband and father and i deserve this pain) and about a month ago, she walked out after an argument (She has done it before but we always worked things out)..... anyways after begging and pleading for her to come ..
Monday, June 19, 2017 5:52 AM by Guest

I messed up +39|-15
Comments
I need advice really bad plz no hate comments.......... I've been with my husband for about 8 years we have two children together and I feel like he doesn't love and care for me like he use to  he's always at work and when he comes he just sits their and pays no attention to me or the kids we have gotten into multiple argument because of this anyway one day his friend  came over to help fix on..