I feel so tempted to cheat

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-4

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now(long distance — we see each other about once a year) and all these years we've been together I've not even once thought of cheating on him. But a few weeks ago we had an argument. Horrible one. I was so depressed. We went on a break that eventually turned into a breakup. I started flirting with random guys online, and some of those chats even went quite ... intimate. Even when my boyfriend and I talked things out and got back together I still had this lingering itch to just go out and do something crazy. I love my boyfriend but I don't feel loved. I don't feel he puts in as much effort as I do to keep things going. All he cares is that things remain static. I don't feel exciting or beautiful anymore; I feel plain and boring. But all those guys I flirted with called me beautiful. It was so nice to be appreciated

The worst part is that a week before my boyfriend and I broke up apparently he did drugs. Frankly I hate drugs. I don't care if others do it but I don't date drug-takers. And he lied to me about it. It still hurts my heart when I think about it. I want to forgive him and get over with everything but I can't. And I feel that that's what is making me want to cheat; the feeling of betrayal. I just don't know what to do.

Tags: Drugs;

Comments

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:33 AM
Adsy

move on and have fun... what you waiting for.

Friday, April 8, 2016 8:46 AM

Don't cheat on him. Break up if anything. That's wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:21 PM

agreed, break up with him but NEVER EVER cheat, you will open a door to a life of hell you will regret forever, and it will haunt you in future relationships. Keep your self respect, always be faithful, you will hate yourself and rightly so, you will no longer be a good person but join the masses of low life pieces of shit.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:28 PM

Break up with him and leave. Dont cheat.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Cheat on his ass, but don't get caught. You'll probably enjoy/love the thrill from doing it.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:19 AM

Just to clarify I only feel like it. I'm not actually going to. I love my boyfriend and I want to work things out before anything else. We had a spark for three years and I'll be damned if I can't find that spark again.

OP

Monday, May 8, 2017 11:23 AM by Dessy

Is it cheating? +25|-21
Comments
Before I tell you what happened, let me inform you of my relationship, I been with my man who we'll call Paul for 8 years, I have forgiven him for not telling me he had a son, I have been there emotionally and specially financially through his gambling addiction and constant job hopping, back in February we had a relationship ending fight after they froze ome of our accounts due to his child supp..
Saturday, May 6, 2017 2:29 AM by Abbie

Military Life +33|-14
Comments
When we first moved to Ft Bragg I was a naive, inexperienced and unqualified married school leaver. He went on AIT and I struggled with fitting in, missing him (my world) and having no idea what to do. I soon got involved with an officer who was so different to my hubby.I never intended to but the combination of loneliness, fitting in (yes it happens a lot) and this older and so confident man. An..
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 5:04 AM by Guest

1900
Comments
I'm a 41 yr old married man with 3 children. I have been married with my for 10 years and everything is well. The issue is that my wife doesn't like oral. I love to give and receive and she dislike both. I love her so much that when we were dating it didn't matter. I have been craving it lately so I went online about a year ago. Soon I started talking to a married woman who happen to live less th..