I feel so tempted to cheat

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-4

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now(long distance — we see each other about once a year) and all these years we've been together I've not even once thought of cheating on him. But a few weeks ago we had an argument. Horrible one. I was so depressed. We went on a break that eventually turned into a breakup. I started flirting with random guys online, and some of those chats even went quite ... intimate. Even when my boyfriend and I talked things out and got back together I still had this lingering itch to just go out and do something crazy. I love my boyfriend but I don't feel loved. I don't feel he puts in as much effort as I do to keep things going. All he cares is that things remain static. I don't feel exciting or beautiful anymore; I feel plain and boring. But all those guys I flirted with called me beautiful. It was so nice to be appreciated

The worst part is that a week before my boyfriend and I broke up apparently he did drugs. Frankly I hate drugs. I don't care if others do it but I don't date drug-takers. And he lied to me about it. It still hurts my heart when I think about it. I want to forgive him and get over with everything but I can't. And I feel that that's what is making me want to cheat; the feeling of betrayal. I just don't know what to do.

Tags: Drugs;

Comments

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:33 AM
Adsy

move on and have fun... what you waiting for.

Friday, April 8, 2016 8:46 AM

Don't cheat on him. Break up if anything. That's wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:21 PM

agreed, break up with him but NEVER EVER cheat, you will open a door to a life of hell you will regret forever, and it will haunt you in future relationships. Keep your self respect, always be faithful, you will hate yourself and rightly so, you will no longer be a good person but join the masses of low life pieces of shit.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:28 PM

Break up with him and leave. Dont cheat.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Cheat on his ass, but don't get caught. You'll probably enjoy/love the thrill from doing it.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:19 AM

Just to clarify I only feel like it. I'm not actually going to. I love my boyfriend and I want to work things out before anything else. We had a spark for three years and I'll be damned if I can't find that spark again.

OP

Saturday, January 21, 2017 3:03 PM by Guest

Comments
I broke up with my long term gf and wasn't dating for 2 years. Then one night I was at the club with my friends and my ex gfs younger sister who I met only few times. We started chit chat nothing about my ex. Then we danced switched numbers and that's how it started. I started seeing Natasha for 2 yrs. during that time I got to know that she doesn't speak to my ex or her parents that much. She wa..
Friday, January 20, 2017 10:30 AM by Jessica

Comments
Last week while cleaning, I came across a hidden stash of memory cards. Upon review, I was heartbroken to see dozens and dozens of .homemade sextapes starring my fiance and his ex/ sons mother. Even more devastating was when I realized they were all recorded throughout my entire pregnancy and a couple spaced out after. Including sleeping with her just hours after I gave birth, and was still in th..
Friday, January 20, 2017 8:12 AM by Guest

Comments
I moved to a new school in the fall. I had been dating this guy from high school for almost two years but we broke up when I moved and I started liking this other guy that I was going to school with. I did stuff with him but then I went back and dated the first guy. I didn't tell the second guy and when I told him that we got back together he got really upset. I think I like the second guy but I'..