http://kobproducent.site/køb-ciloxan.cgi, http://medalkoholhvor.site/nifedipin-med-alkohol.html, http://pilleranvendelser.site/estring-piller.jsp, http://hvormegetermed.site/hvor-meget-er-zoloft.aspx, http://bivirkninger.site/finasterid-bivirkninger.shtml,

I feel so tempted to cheat

Want to Cheat

Friday, April 8, 2016 12:50 AM by Guest Rating: +3|-4

My boyfriend and I have been together for about 3 years now(long distance — we see each other about once a year) and all these years we've been together I've not even once thought of cheating on him. But a few weeks ago we had an argument. Horrible one. I was so depressed. We went on a break that eventually turned into a breakup. I started flirting with random guys online, and some of those chats even went quite ... intimate. Even when my boyfriend and I talked things out and got back together I still had this lingering itch to just go out and do something crazy. I love my boyfriend but I don't feel loved. I don't feel he puts in as much effort as I do to keep things going. All he cares is that things remain static. I don't feel exciting or beautiful anymore; I feel plain and boring. But all those guys I flirted with called me beautiful. It was so nice to be appreciated

The worst part is that a week before my boyfriend and I broke up apparently he did drugs. Frankly I hate drugs. I don't care if others do it but I don't date drug-takers. And he lied to me about it. It still hurts my heart when I think about it. I want to forgive him and get over with everything but I can't. And I feel that that's what is making me want to cheat; the feeling of betrayal. I just don't know what to do.

Tags: Drugs;

Comments

Friday, April 8, 2016 7:33 AM
Adsy

move on and have fun... what you waiting for.

Friday, April 8, 2016 8:46 AM

Don't cheat on him. Break up if anything. That's wrong.

Friday, April 8, 2016 2:21 PM

agreed, break up with him but NEVER EVER cheat, you will open a door to a life of hell you will regret forever, and it will haunt you in future relationships. Keep your self respect, always be faithful, you will hate yourself and rightly so, you will no longer be a good person but join the masses of low life pieces of shit.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 3:28 PM

Break up with him and leave. Dont cheat.

Saturday, April 9, 2016 4:17 PM

Cheat on his ass, but don't get caught. You'll probably enjoy/love the thrill from doing it.

Sunday, April 10, 2016 5:19 AM

Just to clarify I only feel like it. I'm not actually going to. I love my boyfriend and I want to work things out before anything else. We had a spark for three years and I'll be damned if I can't find that spark again.

OP

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 8:13 PM by JonDoe88

Comments
This story happened years ago.  It was just a few months or maybe about a year after we got married, we bought a new house and moved to another part of town about 30 mins away.  One day I came home before my wife.  I noticed she came home, and pulled her car into the garage but did not come inside.  But instead she was in her car talking on her phone.  I didn't think anything of it.  But nearly 1..
Monday, April 17, 2017 9:51 PM by Alexandra

Comments
I'm 40 and I have had sex with my son's two best friends. If my son gets to know about this, what could be the worst possible outcome? I am living a happy, married life with my husband. But these two boys, who happen to be my son's friends, were victims of my forbidden lust. I can barely control myself when I see them. They are 20-21 and are great at bed. The two friends of my son aren't aware..
Monday, April 17, 2017 6:30 PM by Thebestmeat

Comments
I'm 34, and in a relationship with a lovely lady for the past four years. She is good at everything, except sex. Our sexual life is very boring, and I miss the lust and fire and passion. It's been so frustrating for the past few months, as I have a high sex drive. I joined a dating site, and looked for any ladies willing to engage in a sexual affair with a guy in a relationship. I started chattin..