I had an Affair

I cheated on my husband

Monday, December 21, 2015 2:06 PM by Guest Rating: +63|-29

How do you explain an affair without it sounding like a  Barbra Courtland novel ?   How do you detail all of the conflicting emotions that course through your brain ?  How can you rationally explain your actions when your thought process was driven by a rush of hormones and clouded by your secretive desires ?   Is it possible to even begin to sit back and write about what you’ve done and make any sense of it ?   Thinking about it makes it seem like a dream, I mean acting on impulses and then your mind goes about justifying the.

I hit the whole spectrum of emotions, and I got everything that I imagined.  It was all there, dread, fear, excitement, anticipation, disappointment, happiness, love, and anger.  The strangest part is that I hadn’t felt so alive and energized in such a long time.

After 30 years of marriage it is so hard to imagine that just the simple touch of a man’s hand on your thigh can send chills up and down your body.  That you can look in his eyes and see his desire and it makes you wet.  When you’ve spent years letting your husband satisfy himself and not expecting anything the sheer exhilaration of someone exploring every part of your body.  Amazed at the sensual pleasure of surrendering your body to him, surprised by the moans that are coming from you, anticipating his hands roaming across my body and leaning in towards them.  Then when he’s spent, he lies on top of me, in no hurry to jump up, holding me in his arms giving me deep passionate kisses.

Yes, I had an affair, while I’m not proud of it I certainly do not feel guilty about it either.

Comments

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 6:11 AM

You seem like an intelligent, educated woman. I feel like I am in the same boat that you describe, though I am a husband to a wife who no longer appreciates my affections. I don't think I will act on these emotions but who knows?

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:30 AM
I'm fair

all women need their sexual needs satisfied. Don't feel bad.

Tuesday, December 22, 2015 4:18 PM

you will feel bad on judgement day,,,anyway what sbout your husband ,,what will he do,,,your husband may walk away ? or your husband may kill you,, you see the prison are full man and women kill their spouse for cheating on them,,,,now you can make your own mind up ,, what are you going to do on the your husband fine out,,,,

Saturday, December 26, 2015 10:12 AM

Double standards is such a bitch. When a woman cheats,oh she is the victim and she did the right thing. A man cheats. he is considered a dog and is the villain by society. Hell with it I rather stay single

Saturday, December 26, 2015 1:30 PM

I agree with above writer. Husband cheats and he is crucified. Wife cheats and it's as though she has the right because the husband has ben alacking. what about communication. Ever tell him what you want from sex? Wife is a whore. Want to cheat get divorced. Have respect for the guy who was good enough for the past thirty years. You deserve only his scorn.

Saturday, December 26, 2015 6:21 PM

Really? Guy is crucified for it and women get a get out of jail free card.  Obviously you didn't see the post where the lady was hammered for making out with an old flame. Commenter called her a bitch,  whore,  shut,  etc.  She didn't even screw the dude. But,  this story is fine because her husband only thinks of himself in the bedroom after 30 years.  It doesn't matter who is cheating,  husband or wife wrong is wrong,  but I can understand why it happens. You've got to work to keep the fire alive in a marriage.

Monday, December 28, 2015 7:38 PM

As far as we know we get one go round in this world. To accept living in misery from being sexually unfulfilled is just stupid. Marital vows from years ago are irrelevant when the each spouse evolves in such different directions. If you can't handle the guilt, then don't bother. But if you can, then make your life worth living.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:35 AM
Angel

Message to as far as we know. You got to be fucking  kidding me. Vows are to be taken with the most respect. One who keeps it is an honorable  person. The problem is people are selfish only think about there own needs. people say it takes  a husband 5o% and a Wife 50 % to make it work. WRONG THE BOTH OF THEM NEED TO PUT 100% into the marriage. when people evolve in different  direction is because both spouses went for there own needs. If you can't  handle the guilt it means you have a heart and are human. The feeling is there because are mistakes can cause hurt to the person we love. The whore above me ( male or female ) said it's  OK if you can handle the guilt. What a MORON. Life worth living in what deceit. 😂😂😂😂😂.  IF you  are  not sexually fulfilled talk to you mate. If the needs aren't  satisfied  then leave. STOP THE CHEATING.

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 4:47 PM

Sad that you do not this kind of relationship with yonr husband. When your husband finds out, how do you think he will react? How well will he be able to cope with all of the truth? How do you think you will feel if you see a look in his eyes that shows a hurt you never thought was possible? Are you prepared fur the worst? Does your husband know how much is lacking in you r relationship? Did you give him a chance to try to change?

Now that it is too late to save the original relatioship between the two of you, will you want to try two work through and endure all of the emotional termoil and pain to build a new one? Wouldn't it just be better for everyone by being open and honest and end your marriage and move on with things?

Thursday, December 31, 2015 9:55 AM

Wow, Thats the way I feel, everything you said is it.  I'm in a similar situation- and all the "against" responses sound like my husband sent everyone of them.  Maybe I should post my story. I haven't been married 30 years, for me only 9, but intimacy is suppose to be as you described- just as you wrote and I like you am allowing him to satisfy himself.  Not because haven't told him a thousand times, but because I don't think he knows how.  But readers until you are in the same situation you will never understand what this writer or me or any other cheater may feel.   While Cheating isn't right, but being miserable and unhappy isn't right either.

Sunday, January 10, 2016 10:34 AM

to the  guest the wrote this  ....... Guest

what a stupid crock of marlarky crap, intimacy is spose to be a 2 way street you recieve and you give  ..if you are  not receiving enough or not receiving exactly what you want, why not take  an hr  or 2 every night and  talk to you spouse and explain in detail to them exactly what you need .. what you wants and explain that you are willing to do every thing that you can to help them to help you to acheive that goal, not fucking  got out and  cheat and  be decietful, if you ARE NOT willing to do that to help yourself  out to get what you want, then in my opinion you just DO NOT WANT to help to get  intimacy back on track, you just want to be fucking slut and cheat on your spouse

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:39 PM
Guest2

To the Guest who understands the writers thoughts and who can relate, and to the writer, I understand you both.  The emotions involved is undeniably limitless.  Guilt, for me is a prevailing emotion, however lack of judgement really underlines my actions.  The feeling of want, feeling more alive from being -noticed- not just sexually but emotionally.  We need to feel a special connection, to feel wanted, desired, special.  The thoughts that rush through on a daily basis leading to and after the actual act of cheating are without a doubt complicated.  My husband and I hit a rocky point in our marriage.  He was working late nights, well into the morning - who knows, he could've been with another woman during those times.  He was also vacant in our marriage.  No regard for what needed to be done around the house - expected me to do -everything- whilst I was working 30+ hours as well, on top of raising our child.  He also had a temper back then.  He raised his hand on me a few times.  When we lost our baby, he became distant.  I was alone.  But on the outside, we kept up this perfect family persona.

So yes, narrowing down the reasons, thoughts, emotions, feelings, etc. is nearly impossible.  It is dependent on each individual situation.  No one outside of the marriage or relationship can truly judge what goes on.  They haven't experienced all the same emotions, the good and the bad, that goes on in a relationship.  It can be attempted to be explained until one turns blue in the face, but nothing can compare with the actual compiled experience two people intimately share.

Thank you writer for this post.  And thank you Guest for your input.

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 10:18 PM

Love these stories.  Makes it so much easier to screw so many women without needing to commit to them.  :)

Saturday, January 23, 2016 4:37 PM
ex

There are no standards anymore. If your not happy in the marrage get the fuck out. The respect you lose and pain caused by cheating on your spouse causes more damage then you think. It affects the kids, coworkers who loose respect, family members who now seem distant, friends who may or may not tell you you fucked up, but you did. My wife cheated and it ruined everything. The kids are torn her coworkers respect her even less her friends hang because? and we are both fucked on money. Dont get married if you dont believe the vows you speak and dont say i love you when your cheating.

Saturday, January 23, 2016 5:59 PM
Marie

I am a woman who has cheated before. No matter the reason or how well we can justify our actions cheating us wrong. I'm in my second marriage and u love my husband so very much. I can't imagine cheating on him. My first husband and the one I cheated on has remarried as well. One day you think about your actions and feel bad and you should. Both of us should have just ended it. But we took the cowardly way of handling things. You were wrong just like I was.

Saturday, January 23, 2016 6:41 PM

Why you people are being so harsh, rude and aggressive? I don't comprehend why you'd be here...only for insulting others? The admin should be holding off these negativist comments.

Sunday, January 24, 2016 6:19 AM
fulltank

When you are not happy with your spouse. why cheat????? just fucking leave. damn it!

Thursday, February 11, 2016 10:57 PM

This website has made me realize that dying alone doesn't sound too bad anymore. Society won't trick me into marriage.

Thursday, March 31, 2016 5:56 AM
Lana

LOL.. I always love the "I am not proud of it but certainly don't feel guilty" I dont feel good but i dont feel bad.. Uhmmmmmm, should have just written i'm proud i did it and feel wonderful and fuck that other loser of a hubby who has probably given 30 years of loyalty.

Wednesday, April 6, 2016 12:03 AM

Hey thanks ladies for giving us guys a peek into your fucked up heads, I'm trying to bang this hot little married CO worker slut at my job, met her for lunch at a burger King yesterday and she sat in my car, washed down her fries with a hot load of my cum, and now tomorrow she wants us to get a room so I can bang her good and she can ride my face. Hey whatever, it's all pussy for us, you women get all psychological, your easy to bed down, can tell you a mile away. I wouldn't give two shits for your feelings, just say ahhh and drink my spunk, fuckin crazy pitiful dumb cunts, and fuck your limp dick hubby too, asshole, stupid bastard for even putting a ring on your filthy hand. Idiots deserve each other.

Saturday, April 16, 2016 7:09 PM

OMG people, do you know that cheating has happened since the beginning of the human race?  Read the FCKG Bible.  If you can't find the coding, do some reasearch.

Do I condone what she did no, but for the love of human kind, DO NOT FUCKING JUDGE.  I am so sick of people judging someone, when they do not know everything.  JUST KNOW THIS, WHEN YOU PASS JUDGEMENT, IT WILL COME RIGHT BACK AT YOU!  GUARANTEED!

Wednesday, September 21, 2016 6:37 AM by T