I hate my husband

Want to Cheat

Friday, March 4, 2016 5:05 AM by Guest Rating: +11|-4

i really hate my husband. He broke my trust and i found out he is a gay. That' s the reason i want to cheat on him. I want get even. I want him to cry blood. I want to leave him but i'm thinking about my children. I always fantasizing my ex bf. How to have sex to a real man. i really really feel bad. I'm afraid of what i'm going to be. Am i a sinner? Just looking at my husband makes me sick.

Tags: Gay;

Comments

Friday, March 4, 2016 7:25 AM

Are u in Las Vegas??? I'll exchange information with u

Friday, March 4, 2016 10:07 AM
cheaters suck

He's gay figure it out. Even if you cheat he won't care. Don't jump into the tought of sleeping with your ex remeber he's your ex for a reason. Your overwhelmed with this news i'm sure. Just focus on your daughters and yourself for now I dont think you need anymore drama in your life right now. Be civil to your husband and figure out your future it would be best for your kids. Im sure as they grow up it will be hard enough on them having divorced parents and a dad thats gay. You will find someone that will bring you happiness just take it one day at a time. Its understandable why your so angry but if he's gay there is nothing you can do to change him. Wish you the best of luck.

Saturday, March 5, 2016 12:12 AM

Talk to your husband about an open marriage I don't think he'll care

Saturday, March 5, 2016 6:57 AM
Angel

Open marriages are for freaks. Don't consider  yourself  normal. Now how about you take the high road leave and find someone  else. Now to your am I a sinner question. Yes. My brother  in law is a pastor and he will tell you we are all sinners. My brother  in law would tell you that between a prostitute  and a pastor, God look at there sin in the same way. Only one chose to ask to be forgiven. All fall short of the glory of God. No sin out ways another. Now your decisions  in life can effect greatly your outcome. And no I'm not a christian so please people don't start the Christian  bashing and go FUCK yourselves you open marriage fucks.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016 12:48 PM
HornDog
If he is gay you should wonder if he gets more dick than you do.

Thursday, January 12, 2017 5:49 AM by badelement

Comments
I am a married woman for past 21 years. I am happily married. My Ex BF lives in another country. Yet I am not able to forget my Ex BF. I have met him twice since I got married (21 years) to have sex. We chat on regular basis. We both live very far from each other (5000 miles). I keep on lying and cheating on my husband. My Ex BF is also happily married. We both keep on making new email addresses..
Tuesday, January 10, 2017 7:23 AM by Guest

Good Girl +34|-29
Comments
So I was in college several years ago and started dating a really attractive young woman.  I had been with several cute girls before but this one was extremely attractive.  Pretty much everyone in the dorm wanted to fuck her and for some unexplained reason she choose me.  Looking back on it she had some issues and basically liked me because i was totally in love with her.  I pretty much gave up a..
Monday, January 9, 2017 9:19 AM by Sarah

Comments
I am an engaged female, and I am cheating on my fiancè, with a married man. I am due to get married at end of 2017, and I have been having a sexual affair with a married man.  My fiancè and I have both been married before, we have been engaged just two years . We have been together just under four.  I have been having an affair with the married man for about a year. The affair started because ..